Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 05:58 AM
Passionate Fan

We've becoming so utterly boring, that even I don't like to look at our thread. Someone post a joke or something!
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 07:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

there were these 3 women that died and went to heaven. they get to the gates ans god says "what ever you do do not step on a pink cloud!" the next day women #1 comes by with this ugly guy they all asked what happened . she said "i steped on a pink cloud." the next day same thing happens to women #2 good looking girl and butt ugly guy. ok the next day the last girl (#3) comes by with this really HOT guy. they all asked what happened, before the women could say anything the guy said "i steped on a pink cloud."

so how was that joke? my sister told me that
Old 08-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

This thread is still here!

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Yes it is! And apparantly people still adore us

Hey Amber. I don't remember you from anywhere, but you're obviously a JJ by your sig. Nice joke. Hee.
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, apparently.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Okay, I didn't get the joke at first but now I do and I liked it. Thanks aliasfreak.

Tina, I don't know you either, but hi! You guys should entertain us! What's been happening in YOUR lives? Huh? Anything?
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
Old 08-04-2005, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Tina = Teenie. From the JJ thread. I can't remember what your posting name used to be. You changed it.

I'm studying for a midterm tomorrow. Fun.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's - Tina -... always have been.

Anything happening in my life? Hmm... nothing much I just got my car traded in for this car:

Minus the thing on top of and the color - it's silver - I find it pretty cute.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Are you sure? For some reason I have it in my head that you used to have another name. Maybe back before names were permanent and you could still change. Or I could just be so used to seeing your LJ name since I haven't seen you arounf FF as much lately.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. That's probaly it. I've been around, just not around GG board.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Ugh, we are such a snorefest.

I wish I was online more. What's up with everyone?

Emily Gilmore: When a woman gives birth to a crack baby you do not buy her a puppy.

My LJ. 'Cause I'm interesting. Or whatever.
Valerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 09:30 AM
Passionate Fan

I go to college sooooon! I will start updating an LJ (I'ma get a different one to use, preferably with less angst and teenage dispair). That way you guys can all stay updated with what I'm doing.
Old 08-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

I can't believe it. Merely weeks now, Em. Crazy. Why get another LJ? Just start posting again. We still know it's you no matter what name you hide behind. Heh.

Vaaaaaaaaal. Are you going to be around, or at least checking e-mail, during the fall? I'm taking a literature class and will probably be needing help with the writing and such. Love you

We need to chat. With all of us. 'Cause it doesn't work with just a fraction.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Gen, I am always checking email. Yay, literature! That's going to be so much fun!!

Em, I'm so excited for your collegeness. You are going to have so much fun...aww, I'm missing my college days.

Okay, a chat...If you put a date and time to it I will make it. I'm just not spontaneously around anymore. What about Thursday night?

Emily Gilmore: When a woman gives birth to a crack baby you do not buy her a puppy.

My LJ. 'Cause I'm interesting. Or whatever.
Valerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Yay, Val. I'm glad to hear that. I feel much better about the class knowing I can lean on you, lol.

Thursday night works for me. People who work need to pick the time. We'll try to get Kris on too.
Reply   Post New Thread