Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lol I'm also a very boring person [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] got nothing to do .. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

I think most people would consider themselves to be boring people when actually they're not [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

As for me...tomorrow's a Thursday so no concrete plans for the weekend yet. I'd most likely be spending Saturday in school (how exciting) and Sunday half doing work and half slacking, while at the same time feeling guilty because I'm supposed to be doing work [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it's the same old story every week.
Old 04-21-2004, 05:22 AM
Extreme Fan

I've only got plans for saturday. Going to a birthdayparty. Now, any suggestions on what to buy a 22 year old bouncer? I am clueless!
Old 04-21-2004, 07:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rattus Norvegicus:
<STRONG>Now, any suggestions on what to buy a 22 year old bouncer? I am clueless!</STRONG>
so am i. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

this saturday i'm gonna watch the middle school play. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hellow everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
how're ya all doing?
I'm bored and tired like usual am and making some plans for the next holiday!
Old 04-21-2004, 12:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi Nath and everyone [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Well i have nothing to do for that week except studying, i'm sick of studying, sometimes i wish i lived somewhere apart from all civilazations so i wouldn't have to bother with all those stuff [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Now, any suggestions on what to buy a 22 year old bouncer? I am clueless!
Well in my class we have an old classmate who looks like a bouncer and he's 19 years old .....we got him a sword for his birthday. I know it's kinda weird but i noticed that a lot of guy in my class would die for a nice sword . Does that make any sense ? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 04-21-2004, 01:33 PM
Extreme Fan

He's not really the 'sword' kinda guy, but I know it's an awesome gift, I'd like that myself! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (And for the record, I am not a guy).

We decided what to give him though. There are at least 30 people coming from the mall I used to work at, so we're each giving 100 kr (about 10 Euro/Pounds) and just give him a giftcertificate at this exclusive men's clothing store. And a nice, big bottle of Whiskey. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyone got any plans for tonight? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 03:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rattus Norvegicus:
<STRONG>He's not really the 'sword' kinda guy, but I know it's an awesome gift, I'd like that myself! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (And for the record, I am not a guy).

We decided what to give him though. There are at least 30 people coming from the mall I used to work at, so we're each giving 100 kr (about 10 Euro/Pounds) and just give him a giftcertificate at this exclusive men's clothing store. And a nice, big bottle of Whiskey. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyone got any plans for tonight? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yeah i know swords are really fun, but you got him a great gift i think ! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] way better than a sword to me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, tonight i'm watching a manga called Helsing and that's all i think [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 04-22-2004, 02:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

hy an OT thread.. i really missed a thread like that here

how are you all?

i´m so tired.. i just wanna lay down and sleep.. but i cant .. i´m at work.. ok i could but i bet my boss would kick my a$$ when he sess me sleeping

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-22-2004, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hey suzy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
haven't spook with you for a while!
how are you my dear?
Old 04-22-2004, 03:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

hey nath [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

yeah its true we havent spoken for a while.. i´m doing ok.. how are you?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-22-2004, 04:01 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] How's everyone doing today?

Hi Suzie! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Nice to see you here.
Old 04-22-2004, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hey joanne [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'm ok !!
just still sleepy! and kazaa is driving me insane of slowness! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 07:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

hey joanne [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] hope you are doing ok... and you could´ve bet your ass that i will come here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-22-2004, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Godless Angel:
<STRONG>hey nath [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

yeah its true we havent spoken for a while.. i´m doing ok.. how are you?</STRONG>
aww sorry I didn't saw your message here
I'm also ok just so tired [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]