Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-14-2003, 11:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightwish:
<STRONG>

yeh but I really don`t know when....., yeh i`m gonna ask his photo so cuz i really wanna know what he look likes but..no that isn`t the importanst thing.</STRONG>
But look is also important. It's not the most important thing but... Sometimes it tells a lot about a person.
Old 12-14-2003, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeh I just saw his photo [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] those smilies also tell you alot [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2003, 06:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>yeh I just saw his photo [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] those smilies also tell you alot [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Gosh! Is he really so [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] ? Can't be [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

cleis666 - I got 5 (A) from that stupid test! I had to say capitols of - Holand, Bosnia and Herzegovina(?), Slovenia and Swwitzerland. That's easy.
[img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
How did you go in your galaxy test?

[ 12-16-2003: Message edited Kasienka ]
Old 12-16-2003, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Kasienka:
<STRONG>

Gosh! Is he really so [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] ? Can't be [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[
[ 12-16-2003: Message edited Kasienka ]</STRONG>
everything is possible....i don`t think there are any nice guys here who like me [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2003, 04:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

cleis666 - I got 5 (A) from that stupid test! I had to say capitols of - Holand, Bosnia and Herzegovina(?), Slovenia and Swwitzerland. That's easy.
[img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
How did you go in your galaxy test?

[ 12-16-2003: Message edited Kasienka ]</STRONG>
I'll know on Friday. Congrats on the A's ! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And feel free to call me Nath [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] no more exams for me!!!! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] I'm free till Friday, then I have to go back to get my report card. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2003, 07:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hi guys!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Anne from Germany. New here.

How's it going?

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 12-18-2003, 08:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi Anne [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nath - nice to call you Nath [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm free too!!! I have Christmas break now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] 17 days of freedom. I can't believe it!

Nightwish- I'm sure there's someone whose look you will like and who will also like you. Anyway, I still haven't found someone like that. I can wait with you if you want it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-18-2003, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>
Nightwish- I'm sure there's someone whose look you will like and who will also like you. Anyway, I still haven't found someone like that. I can wait with you if you want it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yeh hun sure we can wait but i don`t think i can wait to long i feel so lonely [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

snif jsut had a big fight with my parents that`s why i couldn`t come online yesterday [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] it sucks!
Old 12-18-2003, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

Hallo Anne. Ich bin Nathalie und wohne in Belgien. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ich lerne Deutsch in die Schule. [img]smilies/read.gif[/img] Ich kann das nich so gute aber ich probiere. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Wie geht's du?

Quote:
<STRONG>Hi Anne [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nath - nice to call you Nath [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm free too!!! I have Christmas break now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] 17 days of freedom. I can't believe it!

</STRONG>
I only have today off, and tomorrow I gotta go for just half a day to watch some Swedish-Arabic movie and get my report card. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] It's stupid! They make you watch a movie you don't wanna watch cos you're all stressed out cos of the report card, and they always pick some stupid movie! Why can't we watch Finding Nemo?! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] My principle can be such a dope sometimes. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Though I guess he's ok cos he gives us a lot of freedom at school. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2003, 08:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cleis666:
<STRONG>Hallo Anne. Ich bin Nathalie und wohne in Belgien. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ich lerne Deutsch in die Schule. [img]smilies/read.gif[/img] Ich kann das nich so gute aber ich probiere. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Wie geht's du?

I only have today off, and tomorrow I gotta go for just half a day to watch some Swedish-Arabic movie and get my report card. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] It's stupid! They make you watch a movie you don't wanna watch cos you're all stressed out cos of the report card, and they always pick some stupid movie! Why can't we watch Finding Nemo?! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] My principle can be such a dope sometimes. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Though I guess he's ok cos he gives us a lot of freedom at school. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ich heiBe Kasia! Und ich also lerne Deutsh in die Schule.

Our principle is strange. She sometimes makes friend with teachers and sometimes she does not. We can't talko to her because she thinks that if she's a principle, than she is God or something... What is a report card?

Nightiwsh - waiting is worth finding love. If you are desperate to find someone, you will not. Love comes softly, with wind, you will not even notice when it really comes to you. It will just happen. Believe me.
Old 12-19-2003, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>

Nightiwsh - waiting is worth finding love. If you are desperate to find someone, you will not. Love comes softly, with wind, you will not even notice when it really comes to you. It will just happen. Believe me.</STRONG>

yeh i guess you`re right i`m gonna meet thAT guy from internet tomorrow!
We`re going to lord of the ringsI really can`t wait to see that movie I so love legolas: [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2003, 01:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

yeh i guess you`re right i`m gonna meet thAT guy from internet tomorrow!
We`re going to lord of the ringsI really can`t wait to see that movie I so love legolas: [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Legolas is HOT! Orlando is hot too, as well as Legolas [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I have even a fansite:Will Turner Fanlisting. You know that Orlando played Will in Pirates of the Caribbean.

Uh... And good luck with that guy. After you come back tell us how it was. I will keep my fingers crossed! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2003, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Hey everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Nightwish: you luck with the guy [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

I don't have school for two weeks [img]smilies/look.gif[/img], I should be happy but my exams start right after so I'll have to study a lot [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
And then some stupid teachers say: Have fun during the holidays!
Old 12-19-2003, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>

Legolas is HOT! Orlando is hot too, as well as Legolas [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I have even a fansite:Will Turner Fanlisting. You know that Orlando played Will in Pirates of the Caribbean.

Uh... And good luck with that guy. After you come back tell us how it was. I will keep my fingers crossed! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]</STRONG>
yeh I know he played will in potC also a very hot guy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it`s thesame guy but still i think you know what i mean!
sure I`m gonna tell you guys every detail almost... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

nele thnx hope i`m gonna have some fun [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 08:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
sure I`m gonna tell you guys every detail almost... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I can't wait [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] If you have similar interests there will be something to talk about... Silence on a date is the worst thing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread