Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-24-2004, 12:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Bi*/Gay*/Lesbian*/ Thread #78 --love is what wr really all about !!

lets start it wih this pic that schocked me
**way 2 hot** [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool_spit.gif[/img]

[ 04-24-2004: Message edited ~+*DarkyÇouTur3*+~ ]

[ 04-24-2004: Message edited ~+*DarkyÇouTur3*+~ ]
Old 04-24-2004, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] thanks for starting the new thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] though you could have used a new title if you like. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

what's your name btw? Mine is Nath
Old 04-24-2004, 02:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Heyy!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] yah i really like ur title *couldnt resist it* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] anyway my name is Oskar and im gay lol!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] *its quiet obvious* anyway i live in El Salvador* ever heard of it * the smallest country in Central America blah blah!! wr r u from ?? i m 15 and u ?? i havent really get 2 know ppl here in FF and i really rhink that in this thread i will really make good friend * cross fingers* so im so happy to be posting in this thread
* i would like BEST if we had our own board!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] *
I guess lifes a bitch
*i would like way lots of other things though* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Awww Oscar, you're too freaking cute. You'll make friends very fast on FF!

The name's Adrienne, by the way. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 04-24-2004, 05:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oskar, you already have a friend in me hun. Kathryn is the name btw. You can call me kat or whatever you want and the guy you posted is on fire. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] we seem to like the same men [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].I think your so cute. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Glad i am getting to know everyones name [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

avie by Mel X
Old 04-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] yay! a new thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hello Oskar! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Im Patty!

-- Patti
--
Old 04-24-2004, 09:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] new threads [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

avie by Mel X
Old 04-25-2004, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

Hi Oskar [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] well if you stay with us you'll make plenty of new friends. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] What are your interests? Maybe there are some of those here around on FF and then you can go post there too and make even more friends. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

My name is Nathalie, will be 20 next month and I'm from Belgium. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Most people call me Nath here btw so feel free to do that too.

and about the Gay board, your request wasn't only turned down cos you didn't have 500 posts yet but also cos the management team didn't think it was an appropriate board. I'll try to ask them again but I doubt it that they'll change their mind. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 09:07 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] everyone

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm back again

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

Elijah Wood: "Um... and Dom? Ha-ha-ha. Dom. He likes to suck his thumb. It's true. Has he told you this? He has. He admits it. He's very good about that. So you know that. Is there anything you don't know about Dominic Monaghan. He can only fall asleep lying face down, which isn't even that interesting or funny, but it's the truth."
Old 04-25-2004, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

JUDU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]

Nice to see you here again [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 10:36 AM
Loyal Fan

HEY [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] OMG you all have been really cozy love you all !! anyway my interes t MEN [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] post anything bout them and lemme c ohh i love writting i write stories im actually writting one, and the posting whih is obvious after all i just wanna have good friends in here and im thinking i headed my self to the right place [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 11:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Judu~:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] everyone

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm back again

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey judu. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] @ ur avie. I *hear* brian and justin. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

avie by Mel X
Old 04-25-2004, 12:12 PM
Loyal Fan

HEY [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] i asked but i really dunno a good place to buy the L word dvds but online in the us oor uk really doesnt matter plz [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 01:35 PM
Addicted Fan

there are L world DVDs? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] already? cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*katinthehat*~:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey judu. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] @ ur avie. I *hear* brian and justin. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it too.. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] and i know what you mean [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] mm..

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Elijah Wood: "Um... and Dom? Ha-ha-ha. Dom. He likes to suck his thumb. It's true. Has he told you this? He has. He admits it. He's very good about that. So you know that. Is there anything you don't know about Dominic Monaghan. He can only fall asleep lying face down, which isn't even that interesting or funny, but it's the truth."
Old 04-25-2004, 02:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Judu~:
<STRONG>there are L world DVDs? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] already? cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it too.. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] and i know what you mean [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] mm..

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] i just love the man on man action. Does something to a girl [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] especially those too. I mean the kisses and all. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] their "un definded non convential" relationship [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

Oskar~ [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img].You watch the L word? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] gosh i love you *giggle*. It's a hot show. I didn't know that they had the dvds out already.

avie by Mel X
Closed Thread   Post New Thread