Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 04:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Revoluton is another show that i haven't watched.

I did get to watch Grimm on tv. But i'm sitll over half a season behind, hopefully it will be back on soon and i can catch up.

Finally got to see the last ep of TAR. Was all ready to watch it on sunday and frakking 7mate moved it again It's now on tuesdays at 6.30, really wish they would stop screwing around with it.

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
Old 04-09-2013, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Revoluton is good because unlike similar shows in the past we actually get answers each week and like I said the start of ep 13 we got a nice piece of the puzzle.

Shame ch7 hasn't treated Grimm well. Fox8 is fast tracking the show right after the US each week.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

I saw that Grimm was back up to "cough" but i'm so far behind and while i liked what i've seen, its not on my must have list like GoT, SPN, TWD ect.

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
Old 04-09-2013, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm almost half way through S7 of Supernatural.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Your slowly getting there. I'm waiting for ep 20 of s8, they're on a two week break again. When you catch up i'll be able to say stuff about on here.

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
Old 04-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've got a job interview tomorrow for a place that i applied for back in december

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
Old 04-09-2013, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good luck with that, the thing today was a normal regular interview. Next week I have a something else on at Mission and at the end of the month a whole week of stuff.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks.

That whole week of stuff at the end of the month is probably going to be painfully boring.

I'm contemplating whether or not i'll go for a walk, it usually take me about an hour, at least it isnt stinking hot anymore. When i was going before, i didn't go till after 7pm. Can't do that now, it will be dark.

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
Old 04-10-2013, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's been wet here all day and quite cool, just 20˚C right now.

New Girl on today, last week's Thursday ep must have been a special or something?
Old 04-10-2013, 12:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Its been ok here today.

Yep, i've already got my "coughs" for watching tonight. NG, NCIS & CM

It must have been something going on, maybe some sports or something so they put it on a different night. Anyway i'm glad you told me about it being on thurs last week or i might have missed it.

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
Old 04-10-2013, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just read the taping report for the 2nd last TBBT of the season ep23, so much fun!

FYI ep 21&22 are still to air in the US but their taping reports can also be found on the first page of the BBT spoiler thread.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think the interview went ok, now just have to wait and see what happens.

I just found out that Cult has been cancelled and they're not showing the rest of the season Guess i should have seen that one coming, i liked it and unlike most shows on the CW it wasn't all spelled out for you. The "horror" of having a show were you had to work out what was going on and had to use your brain. Hopefully they might play the remaining eps between their rating season.

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
Old 04-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry about Cult, they might air the rest or someone else could pick it up, not sure is any network here bought the rights. I hate when shows get canceled like that.

Been wet here still, rain most days this week but the weekend is meant to be clearing up last I heard, but that could chance.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hopefully i'll get to see the end of the show.

Its been warm here.

Poor Brutus hasn't been the best today. He was fine when i went out this morning, had to go to my job network provider, but when i got back, he had been sick in the kitchen and couldn';t get up as he was sitting in it and it was slippery. He was pretty shaky for a while and he seem better now but not 100%

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
Old 04-12-2013, 12:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

I have a nice clean dog now.
Brutus was not impressed about having a bath but he didn't panic as much this time, he sat down for most of it and it was nice and warm so it didn't take too long for him to dry.

Misha's Minion
My LJ Kender's Twitter
Closed Thread   Post New Thread