Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

I actually am still watching the show. Admittedly, I haven't seen the last 3 eps, but I have them recorded and I might still watch them this weekend. It's not that bad.
M & M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by M & M
I actually am still watching the show. Admittedly, I haven't seen the last 3 eps, but I have them recorded and I might still watch them this weekend. It's not that bad.
That exactly describes me as well. Nice to know we can still get the freaky GA mind meld going on

But I am so super excited for Lena to be back; those eps will not be just not bad, but possibly kick ass *squeeeeee*

Stephy - I've been looking for the Nikita DVDs and I've found S2 no prob, but I haven't seen S1 anywhere, and I'm not buying the second without the first the hunt will continue
Old 03-28-2005, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

*waves* back from up north...aah, is the long weekend already over?

re:alias. When some of the eps were downright horrid (Ice, ick. ice.) others are fine - what you would call almost "good" - and I would've appreciated them so much more had I cared more. Except I'm not really invested in the characters anymore. Exceeeept Irina, and she's coming back for a glorious two hours.

Quote:
I'm not buying the second without the first the hunt will continue
awww! download the first? I saw S2 first, . And then I bought the S1 set. And then I bought the S2 set even though the whole thing is on my drive.*g*
X-6_494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-6_494
awww! download the first? I saw S2 first, . And then I bought the S1 set. And then I bought the S2 set even though the whole thing is on my drive.*g*
Stephy! long weekends are never long enough

I'm going to check a bigger store for the DVDs first, then I'll look into downloading them. Such devotion on your part!
Old 03-29-2005, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Random question, Den - did my mom talk to you on MSN this morning?
Old 03-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, previous post can be ignored.

Alias was so kickass tonight. Seriously. Completely restored my faith in the show and especially in the SVR. Major squeeage. The dancing.

Seriously. I'm so giddy right now. And I'm supposed to be studying for two tests I have.
Old 03-30-2005, 08:08 PM
Total Fan

Yaaaaay a good alias, with cuuuute s/v scenes!! That never happens anymore.
Old 03-30-2005, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

And Jack said the word spork. It just doesn't get much better.
Old 03-31-2005, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Aah, I actually really want to see it now. I LOVE virus contaminations on spy shows.

but, um, 2.3 kb/sec is not too good.
Old 04-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Ok, so now that I have seen it..maybe I got too hyped by all of LJ land praising it. I wish they had really REALLY used the biohazard plot. Like having people restrained to their quarters, others infected with no cure in sight yet, big big damage, people breaking glass containment walls to run to other infected people they love...*will not compare to LFN will not* Heh.

There was also way too much storylines - mission gone bad, buried alive-ness, APO biohazard, Marshall & Sydney post-burial (heh), etc. And what was with the LACK of angst when Sydney was DYING? Oh, it was still one of the better ones this year. Echoes still remains the only S4 ep I consider up to par with the earlier seasons.

But Marshall pretending to be Jack was great. AHAHA, MARSHALL SECRETLY WANTS JACK.

ETA - first time since mid-S2 SVR hasn't made me gouge my eyes out. Yay!! It was cute!

ETA - the real excitment starts with the casting spoiler, though. TWIRLS.

Last edited by X-6_494; 04-02-2005 at 05:28 PM
Old 04-03-2005, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-6_494

There was also way too much storylines - mission gone bad, buried alive-ness, APO biohazard, Marshall & Sydney post-burial (heh), etc. And what was with the LACK of angst when Sydney was DYING? Oh, it was still one of the better ones this year. Echoes still remains the only S4 ep I consider up to par with the earlier seasons.
When Marshall was doing CPR on Syd and they did that shot of all teh people at APO, Vaughn looked like he was watching a bad documentary, not the love of his life almost dying.

*ahem* I wrote an SV fic. It has nothing to do with S4, or the other seasons for that matter...

Last edited by M & M; 04-03-2005 at 11:13 AM
Old 04-03-2005, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Vaughn looked like he was watching a bad documentary
snerk.

Quote:
*ahem* I wrote an SV fic
..and it rocks. Loved the stucco.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Heh. I love how your sig still has that old quote in it, Stephy.

Also, reading all your posts about LFN, I think I am finally convinced. Over the summer I'm going to DL/buy/rent. Or find someone to borrow from, ideally

Emmy, I have been dying with school, but I'm going to go read your fic right now, I'm very excited, I can't remember the last time I read fic ...
Old 04-09-2005, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

bump.

Quote:
I think I am finally convinced. Over the summer I'm going to DL/buy/rent.
AHAHA. SUCCESS. Acting like an insurance saleswoman for months pays off. I am so proud of you, my favorite deninator with a cane.

speaking of converting, I got my watches-only-primetime-soaps-like-GG-and-OC-and-also-CSI friend to have a marathon with me..and she now has borrowed my S1 set and has almost finished it alone. My cousin has my S2 set which I miss very very much, because it's by far my favorite (of the two seasons I've seen, heh). But yay.

Emmy needs to write more. Since my pimping seems to work lately I'll see if I can convince you to write Irina.

And generally, school sucks. The academic part, at least. I don't know why the hell I chose this suicidal program. At least a bunch of us in it are freaking out and moaning about it.
Old 04-09-2005, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by denise*
Heh. I love how your sig still has that old quote in it, Stephy.
A wise person said it, a long time ago.
Reply   Post New Thread