Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermoine_Granger (View Post)
Anyone ever watch Will and Grace? They had episodes where they would play thier friends in charades and they'd always get upset cause either Will or Grace would just have to make the slightest gesture and the other would get it. I see that being Ryan and Kelsi
Me too. They seem like the type who would be really in-tune to each other. Just look at their non-verbal comments to each other in the movies. I bet that Ryan could became even more in-tune to Kelsi then he is with his own sister.

B/C They Connect On Another Level

YouTube - High school musical 3 [Lucas grabeel(Ryan evans) Portrait] [HQ]

Last edited by digigirl02@yahoo.com; 05-03-2010 at 05:22 PM
Old 05-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Agree! Now see if that game was played as a couple, they'd very well win.

I imagine a cute Kelsi look-alike playing with a kitten or a hamster... they'd drive their father nuts
Old 05-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallingleaf (View Post)
Agree! Now see if that game was played as a couple, they'd very well win.

I imagine a cute Kelsi look-alike playing with a kitten or a hamster... they'd drive their father nuts
I could see all the wildcat couples playing it and Sharpay getting annoyed with Zeke if he misses up.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by digigirl02@yahoo.com (View Post)
I could see all the wildcat couples playing it and Sharpay getting annoyed with Zeke if he misses up.
Those basketball boys don't have a chance with Ryan. I bet even Troy wouldn't know much.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Those basketball boys don't have a chance with Ryan. I bet even Troy wouldn't know much.
True, but I don't see the other girls getting as overly competive about it as Sharpay, especially considering her love for the theatre.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by digigirl02@yahoo.com (View Post)
True, but I don't see the other girls getting as overly competive about it as Sharpay, especially considering her love for the theatre.
Agree. Zeke would definitely have a hard time. Sharpay would probably envy the Ryelsi teamwork and would scheme her way to being teamed up with Ryan on a second round.

Last edited by fallingleaf; 05-03-2010 at 06:16 PM
Old 05-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Agree. Zeke would definitely have a hrd time. She would probably envy the Ryelsi teamwork and would scheme her way to being teamed up with Ryan on a second round.
I know right. She probably would try to swich up the teams to work to her advantage.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

I totally agree with both of you about who would win if Ryelsi competed in that game with the other Wildcats. It would be so much fun!

Ryelsi having hamsters and guinea pigs would be so cute!

the title suggestion!
Old 05-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie Garcia (View Post)
I totally agree with both of you about who would win if Ryelsi competed in that game with the other Wildcats. It would be so much fun!

Ryelsi having hamsters and guinea pigs would be so cute!

the title suggestion!
Yeah it would be.
B/C They Connect On Another Level
Old 05-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

I see the Ryelsi kids with hamsters and quinea pigs... if Sharpay had a daughter with the same attitude as her, the little sharpay would probably be grossed out.

Or she would totally love it and ask Sharpay for one of her own, thus grossing out Shar.

Last edited by fallingleaf; 05-03-2010 at 07:58 PM
Old 05-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Okay, feeling really stupid here, but what's NTT?

I could see Ryelsi maybe having a rabbit, but not sure about hamsters or guinea pigs. Possibly. Not a huge fan of either of them, but ya know.

I do picture their daughter begging Ryan for a pony at some point. That one might be a no.

Love the title suggestion!
Old 05-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallinrain (View Post)
Okay, feeling really stupid here, but what's NTT?

I could see Ryelsi maybe having a rabbit, but not sure about hamsters or guinea pigs. Possibly. Not a huge fan of either of them, but ya know.

I do picture their daughter begging Ryan for a pony at some point. That one might be a no.

Love the title suggestion!
Oh, a pony would be nice. Yeah, she should ask Ryan for a pony. He can afford it. And if he won't buy her one, gotta make the moves on Grandpa Evans.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

NTT is Name That Tune, Kim.

A rabbit would be cute and I am definitely thinking that there would be no way that Ryelsi and their kids would be living in an apartment in NY with all these pets we've all thought up for them.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie Garcia (View Post)
A rabbit would be cute and I am definitely thinking that there would be no way that Ryelsi and their kids would be living in an apartment in NY with all these pets we've all thought up for them.
Haha! I never thought of that but you have a point there. A dog and/or a cat maybe but all these? No way... that would be a REALLY big apartment. If the kids manage to charm their dad into buying them all these pets they can start a zoo (which at some point I may have had as a kid).

Funny no one thought they'd get fishes.

(It's post 299 already...sorry girls, I don't know how to open a new one.)

Last edited by fallingleaf; 05-03-2010 at 11:30 PM
Old 05-04-2010, 07:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I see the Ryelsi kids with hamsters and quinea pigs... if Sharpay had a daughter with the same attitude as her, the little sharpay would probably be grossed out.

Or she would totally love it and ask Sharpay for one of her own, thus grossing out Shar.
I guess it would depend if the girl was more like Shar or her father.

Quote:
Oh, a pony would be nice. Yeah, she should ask Ryan for a pony. He can afford it. And if he won't buy her one, gotta make the moves on Grandpa Evans.
Gotta love Vance for that one.

Quote:
Haha! I never thought of that but you have a point there. A dog and/or a cat maybe but all these? No way... that would be a REALLY big apartment. If the kids manage to charm their dad into buying them all these pets they can start a zoo (which at some point I may have had as a kid).

Funny no one thought they'd get fishes.

(It's post 299 already...sorry girls, I don't know how to open a new one.)
I've always saw them in a house myself, especially if they have that many pets or children.