Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2008, 03:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Twilight Quote thread #1-How can we be friends, when we love each other like this'

Well seeing as there isent another thread like this i really like to post some good qoutes from the book and discus them its seem that these book will have alot. so here we post and discuss these increadable quotes together. Thank-you for your help now post away

Heres soem that i found with some page numbers

"I love you," he whispered.
"Me too.""
Found on page 479, Chapter 24.

"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn't know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."
Found on page 195, Chapter 9.

""And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...," he murmered. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thilled to the word. "What a stupid lamb," i sighed. "What a sick, masochistic lion. he stared into the shadowy forest for a long moment, and i wondered where his thoughts had taken him."
Found on page 274, Chapter 13.

.""Did I do something wrong?" "No-the opposite. You're driving me crazy," I explained. He cosidered that briefly, and when he spoke, he sounded pleased. "Really?" A triuphant smile slowly lit his face."
Found on page 300, Chapter 14.

"I touched his face. "Look, I love you more than everything else in the world combined. Isn't that enough?" "Yes it is enough," he answered smiling. "Enough for forever."
Found on page 498, Chapter 25. (Epilogue: An Occasion)

Edward doesn't even notice the pretty waitress. On page 168 She is asking if he realizes he dazzles people. He asks her "Do I dazzle you?" "Frequently," Bella replied.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

ok got more lol

"'And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,' he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
'What a stupid lamb,' I sighed.
'What a sick, masochistic lion.'"
-- Edward and Bella
Reply   Post New Thread