Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Loyal Fan

That was the most amazing thing of my life!!!

Say
G O O D B Y E
as we dance with the devil tonight...
Old 06-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Tis awesome, eh? Was that pepper spray on a vampire? Is that in the book?
I thought it was funny too! People are already complaining about how 'inaccurate' it is....I think since it's not told just from Bella's pov that, they wouldnt do the whole her being unconscious, ya know?

Spoiler:
>--#413--->
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit..."
Old 06-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittmyster (View Post)
I thought it was funny too! People are already complaining about how 'inaccurate' it is....I think since it's not told just from Bella's pov that, they wouldnt do the whole her being unconscious, ya know?

Spoiler:
Well even if it's not from Bella's pov, they could still show her being unconscious and just show Edward and the rest of the Cullen clan fussing over her for a short while. But they'd only have her be unconscious for a short while because we'd get awfully bored watching an unconscious Bella and worried/concerned Cullens for ten minutes. And, I don't think there's anything wrong with the pepper spray thing either. It's just Bella's attempt at self defense. Nothing to get too hyped up about, IMO.

Spoiler:
Old 06-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
But they'd only have her be unconscious for a short while because we'd get awfully bored watching an unconscious Bella and worried/concerned Cullens for ten minutes. And, I don't think there's anything wrong with the pepper spray thing either. It's just Bella's attempt at self defense. Nothing to get too hyped up about, IMO.
EXACTLY! I so agree! If it was in her POV, it would different, I think Cuz then we wouldnt get to see what all they do! I liked the scene! And the pepper spray, I love. Agreed! Why wouldnt pepper spray bother a vampire? And why wouldnt she have it on her? She is a police chief's daughter! I like it! No complaining from me! Of course its gonna be different, but I still think that we the fans are gonna be happy with it!

Spoiler:
>--#413--->
Old 06-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Wait, what's up with the pepper spray?

The link to the video doesn't work.

I agree that unconscious Bella would be boring. Want some action, man!
Old 06-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

If anyone wants the MTV clip on their ipod you can donwload the MP4 here:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Old 06-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

Oh it's ok, I got it. Just seen the fight scene! Pepper spray.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
EXACTLY! I so agree! If it was in her POV, it would different, I think Cuz then we wouldnt get to see what all they do! I liked the scene! And the pepper spray, I love. Agreed! Why wouldnt pepper spray bother a vampire? And why wouldnt she have it on her? She is a police chief's daughter! I like it! No complaining from me! Of course its gonna be different, but I still think that we the fans are gonna be happy with it!

Spoiler:
Exactly! Considering that Charlie is a freaking police chief of course Bella's going to have pepper spray on her. And I don't see any reason that pepper spray wouldn't bother a vampire. It's not like they're immune to its effects or anything! People just need reasons to bitch apparently.

Spoiler:

And again, I'd have no issue watching unconscious Bella. As long as it's only for like two seconds and then we get back to the Cullens being total BAs! Cullens kicking tracker ass for the win!
Old 06-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Extreme Fan

PLUS you could tell that they CUT off like CHUNKS out of the scene that they showed (whenever you see flashes of white) so that the movie won't be spoiled.

that' s why the scene felt soooo short..
Old 06-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
PLUS you could tell that they CUT off like CHUNKS out of the scene that they showed (whenever you see flashes of white) so that the movie won't be spoiled.

that' s why the scene felt soooo short..
I noticed that! I was like, "Oh that had to cut something there!" I bet it was some quick editing too! Know what I mean?

Spoiler:
>--#413--->
Old 06-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I noticed that! I was like, "Oh that had to cut something there!" I bet it was some quick editing too! Know what I mean?

Spoiler:
I guess I was far too busy squeeing over the scene to be observant. I didn't notice that. I believe you guys and agree though. There HAD to be some cutting done.

Spoiler:
Old 06-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

Saturday, I dont know if I told y'all or not but you know about the "Team Edward" "Team Jacob" iron-ons that came with the Special Edition? Well, I showed my bff(s) Ash and Drew the teaser trailer. And when we got done watching it, Ash was like, "Oh good LAWD! I'm Team Edward." They've never read it! Drew said the same thing (he's gay) He said, Mmmm...I like me some Edward too! "

Spoiler:
>--#413--->
Old 06-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveishxx (View Post)
I guess I was far too busy squeeing over the scene to be observant. I didn't notice that. I believe you guys and agree though. There HAD to be some cutting done.
Well, I am just unobservant in all aspects of life, so Good to know the cut stuff out!
Old 06-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Wonder what did they cut, there's a lot of jumping. And SM's vampires have reflection.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

I love that they have reflections!
>--#413--->
Closed Thread   Post New Thread