Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenkindoflove (View Post)
Did you guys ever thing that maybe that double was following Robert's sexy ass around and he was just being nice? Hell, I would if I was her! I'd find a way to start rumors about us.
too true, too true.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Loyal Fan

I think we deserve a new video today, I can't wait any longer.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Did you guys ever thing that maybe that double was following Robert's sexy ass around and he was just being nice?
knowing him and how he underestimate himself i would say he just couldn't say back off
Old 04-14-2008, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

I won't even lie, if I were Katie, I would be throwing myself at him. At first, I would try to be all cute and suave but if that didn't work, I would try ****ty, and if that didn't work, stalking. She must have been at the stalking stage when we saw her. Dude, speaking of trapping men, how the hell did Bella not explode? Part of me always wished, as I read, that she had behaved like any other girl would have... coming into the room randomly wearing lingerie, changing in front of him, bending over; she did nothing! Her bag of tricks was freaking empty man, and you know who I blame?? Jessica!! That was her JOB as the bitchy, man-eating human friend to explain to Bella not to take "no" for an answer from Edward! No means yes, Bella!!!

Sorry, I got off topic.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Addicted Fan

you're so wise. Bella did indeed have nothing up her sleeve.... very unimaginative.
but... maybe she really did believe she was risking her life and didn't want to make things harder than they already were for Edward.

she must be some sort of odd variety of "human girl" to be able to restrain herself tho. hmm.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:27 PM
Extreme Fan

rofl I hadn't even considered any of that. hmm I bet that the double was totally following him and trying everything possible hehehe

I never understood that either. I would have probably been like "omg oops, I'm naked" all the time.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I would have probably been like "omg oops, I'm naked" all the time.
Exactly!!! That would be me, too. And Bella so doesn't give a crap about the danger. If some smart, experienced girl had just set her in the right direction, I bet they'd be doing it right now.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naceprettub (View Post)
I never understood that either. I would have probably been like "omg oops, I'm naked" all the time.
totally!
or like oops my hand must've involuntarily slipped and undid your pants

but, yes, I agree that Jessica did not do her job as a friend!
Old 04-14-2008, 01:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcali76 (View Post)
I won't even lie, if I were Katie, I would be throwing myself at him. At first, I would try to be all cute and suave but if that didn't work, I would try ****ty, and if that didn't work, stalking. She must have been at the stalking stage when we saw her. Dude, speaking of trapping men, how the hell did Bella not explode? Part of me always wished, as I read, that she had behaved like any other girl would have... coming into the room randomly wearing lingerie, changing in front of him, bending over; she did nothing! Her bag of tricks was freaking empty man, and you know who I blame?? Jessica!! That was her JOB as the bitchy, man-eating human friend to explain to Bella not to take "no" for an answer from Edward! No means yes, Bella!!!

Sorry, I got off topic.
I was just reading that, and it made me laugh....out loud. VERY loudly.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Freaking Jessica. It's all her fault!
Old 04-14-2008, 02:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcali76 (View Post)

Sorry, I got off topic.
that is so true i never even thought of that ....good bella gone bad.. that is a very normal 18 year old
Old 04-14-2008, 03:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
get wireless like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol
\
I have wireless on my computer, but there's no routers anywhere near my house (I live in BFE! )

Quote:
Can you see the YT version?
That's the version I was waiting for to load, but it kept stopping...
I'll just have to wait til I go to work Oh well!

Who smacked who's ass? I thought Kellan smacked Nikki's?
>--#413--->
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit..."
Old 04-14-2008, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really wish we could see Jessica throw herself at Edward and get shot down... hey maybe they will do it as a flashback in the movie.
Old 04-14-2008, 03:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe (View Post)
I really wish we could see Jessica throw herself at Edward and get shot down... hey maybe they will do it as a flashback in the movie.
that would be funny
Old 04-14-2008, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Omg, I would LOVE to see that. I was always courious about that whole thing went down. Same with Tanya and even Rosalie.