Old 08-23-2009, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love these two together sfm.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

I hope we get some pictures of them together
Old 11-03-2010, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I miss these two so much I really loved their friendship I hope we get pics of them for BD
Old 11-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot about this thread! I miss them too.

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 11-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

oh i didnt knolw about this thread. well they were close at the begining but i dont think they re anymore for some reason. its more like hi and bye and nothing else.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder what happened, they were very close for most of 2008. They used to talk about each other all the time too, which was cute.

Dean&Castiel

Old 11-03-2010, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

i know. i felt nikki was more closer. rob is kinda close to himself haha but than nothing else
Old 11-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not sure I get what you mean . Rob is surprisingly social though. He's more guarded now of course but through GOF and the beginning of Twilight, Rob was pretty much close/friends with practically most people he worked with, a lot of people from the HP movies, and Kellan, Jackson...so on.

I personally think the only reason why they drifted is because somewhere along the line, Rob (and Kristen for that matter) developed the 'us against the world' mentality and isolated themselves. Which is only natural I think when you get their level of frenzy.

Dean&Castiel

Old 11-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

well, i know rob is close to his friends and sweet and all, but before the friends he is shy.

i dont think him and kris closed themselves to the rest of the wolrd. maybe they want to be more time alone together, but i dont think this has nothing to do with nikki. it was something else, prob including robsten relashionship
Old 11-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think it had anything to do with her at all But yes it did with the relationship. I'm not arguing that Nikki had anything to do with that. But I stand by saying that they isolated themselves. And like I said, it's only natural that they do that because what they went through with the media frenzy only they know.

I'm not saying he isn't sweet...but he was not always this shy. He's an entertainer. I've been following him since GOF, When you saw him during that, the press and the BTS, he was rather hyper, vocal, and social.

Dean&Castiel

Old 11-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
I wonder what happened, they were very close for most of 2008. They used to talk about each other all the time too, which was cute.
It was completely adorable. I love how Rob is really close to his girl-friends I just wish that these two were still as close

I believe that Rob is still quite social, I just think everyone and I mean EVERYONE is watching him and when and if he does hang with another chick some fans just attack the hell out of him It's ridiculous, and I really believe that that is why Rob is so much more quiet these days. It makes me mad, Rob is allowed to hang out with whoever he wants and he is allowed to have female friends, infact didn't he say that he has alot of female friends cause he gets along better with girls??
Old 11-03-2010, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree Nikki I'm sure he's still very social, he's just quieter when he knows that everyone's eyes are on him. And who wouldn't be in that case? But I definitely don't think he's shy. If anything I've heard he's a bit of a flirt

I think he did, wouldn't surprise me . Rob did grow up with two older sisters. I can imagine that having an influence on him. Plus he did say once in an interview that he has a very specific idea on how to treat women, mostly because he was brought up with a lot of women in the house.

Dean&Castiel

Old 11-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

i know he is social i didnt mean any other thing
but we cant left behind the fact he is not close to nikki anymore
Old 11-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not leaving anything behind... . But isn't the purpose of this thread to appreciate whatever friendship they did have, once upon a time?

Dean&Castiel

Old 11-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
I totally agree Nikki I'm sure he's still very social, he's just quieter when he knows that everyone's eyes are on him. And who wouldn't be in that case? But I definitely don't think he's shy. If anything I've heard he's a bit of a flirt

I think he did, wouldn't surprise me . Rob did grow up with two older sisters. I can imagine that having an influence on him. Plus he did say once in an interview that he has a very specific idea on how to treat women, mostly because he was brought up with a lot of women in the house.
Exactly Ash I definitely think that Rob is natural flirt I just wish the media and certain fans would back up off of him. Hopefully once Twi is done and gone from cinemas that things will slowly calm down for him. I would love for him to just start relaxing again and chillin' with all his friends including his lovely lady friends. I really hope that he and Nikki can hang aswell, they were pretty friendly once upon a time
Closed Thread   Post New Thread