Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting the shopping pic!
Old 09-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by edun18 (View Post)
hahah I'm surprised Nancy didn't make the mistake this time!!
Love you too, Karen

Aw they went shopping together?
Old 09-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2live (View Post)
Love you too, Karen

Aw they went shopping together?
Love you too Nancy

Sheils said she was going to fix the numbers, but I guess not

Yeah apparently they went shopping at a thrift store, a few blocks away from the hotel.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Still can't see the damn pic anywho, I read on twitter that the pic might be from New Moon days - is that what it looks like?
“I would like to make a few comments about Rob and Kristen, who are the true heart of this movie ... you might want to bring a paper bag to the movie, because their on-screen chemistry may cause hyperventilation. That is all.” - Stephenie Meyer
Old 09-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLu (View Post)
Still can't see the damn pic anywho, I read on twitter that the pic might be from New Moon days - is that what it looks like?
No rob is wearing the same clothes he was wearing @ bobby's concert, so I'd say it was from earlier that day.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Total Fan

And Kristen has black hair and the Joan Jett hair already
Old 09-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi096 (View Post)
No rob is wearing the same clothes he was wearing @ bobby's concert, so I'd say it was from earlier that day.
Thank you and VERY cute icon!! Does KStew have her mullet going on?

ETA:
you answered my other question, lol, thanks Nancy
“I would like to make a few comments about Rob and Kristen, who are the true heart of this movie ... you might want to bring a paper bag to the movie, because their on-screen chemistry may cause hyperventilation. That is all.” - Stephenie Meyer
Old 09-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Rob always wears the same clothes so that's pobably a week old if the shirt still looks fresh
Old 09-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thank you and VERY cute icon!! Does KStew have her mullet going on?

ETA:
Aww thanks, wish I could take credit for it But sadly I am not that talented when it comes to Icon making.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
ETA:
Your welcome
Old 09-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Kristen Stewart wearing red shoes with Nikki Reed Paris Latsis and Elizabeth Reaser in Vancouver

ETA: I forgot to say tftnt
Old 09-09-2009, 09:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Are these from the other day? I thought she had different color shoes on but everyone else looks the same at first glance/thought, hmmm. Ok now I am even more confused, she must have bought new shoes and changed into them. The first half of the pictures her shoes are blue and the second half they are red, lol!

Jackson's band is going to play, YAY, happy that we could get some accounts and photos but worried on how much they may get hounded!
Old 09-09-2009, 10:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Dear Ted:
If you had watched the video of the person who called Kristen a bitch, you would have seen she did after they had already entered the car and were driving off. What's Rob suppose to do at that point, jump out the window? Is the photo op that Summit put on what you are referring to when you say Kristen hung out with Nikki Reed and Paris Latsis? Did you notice at the end they parted ways and Kristen was walking alone? It would not surprise me if Kristen did the photo op so she could have 24-hour leave to go to the concert with Rob, per Summit.
– Arabella

Dear Keeping Up With Robsten:
What, you don't want to see Rob defend his gal's honor? Where there's an amorous will, there's always a way.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Are these from the other day? I thought she had different color shoes on but everyone else looks the same at first glance/thought, hmmm. Ok now I am even more confused, she must have bought new shoes and changed into them. The first half of the pictures her shoes are blue and the second half they are red, lol!

Jackson's band is going to play, YAY, happy that we could get some accounts and photos but worried on how much they may get hounded!
Yeah it was from the same day! and she did bought those red shoes and wore them right away.. funny thing is that she bought the shoes from a store named 'Spank' ("Spunk Ransom" aka Rob)
Old 09-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Extreme Fan

hi,

Read this>
You've heard all about Robert Pattinson's intimate dinner date with Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart following Sunday night's MTV Movie Awards. Now check out video footage of Pattinson making nicey-nice with K-Stew's parents, John Stewart and Jules Mann-Stewart, outside of his and Stewart's Los Angeles hotel the morning after. The video, lensed on Monday morning before R-Pattz lit out for New York, certainly seems to depict an ultra-chummy relationship between Pattinson and the parents of his rumored secret girlfriend. Check out the big hug that Rob gives Ma Stewart, and the way she fixes his hair for him: What say you, Team Robsten? Does. »

Really is any pic of Rob with kristens mom or dad? thanks
Closed Thread   Post New Thread