Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2008, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Mine too. Must be the generation gap, our parents like something more classic.

Quote:
I got my sister hooked on Twilight. Hehehe...
Same here, Meghan. Too bad she got hooked during her finals. Her friend too. She's half grateful and half mad at me for corrupting her.

My mom’s never gonna read books like Twilight, she's not fond of sci-fantasy stories. But sometimes when she's bored, she does watch few sci-fantasy films, hopefully I could get her to see Twilight.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

My mom is definitely not into SciFi Fantasy books, only Harry Potter I guess. But even then she didn't read HBP until just before DH came out, I was like "Mom! You gotta read it before DH comes out!" She finally did.
I love you
meghan
Old 04-27-2008, 06:42 AM
Master Fan

Wow. No matter what I say, my mom's never gonna read it. Is your mom a HP fan too?
Old 04-27-2008, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Oh definitely, my whole family is pretty much. She just takes AGES to read them. After my Dad and I finished HBP and DH too, we would have to wait till my mom was out of the room so we could have our discussions. It was really funny, right after my Dad finished DH, my mom left for work, and as soon as the front door closed, my dad turned to me and said "So...." Lol. We talked about it for like an hour. It was awesome! I'm the most obsessed with it in my family though.
I love you
meghan
Old 04-27-2008, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

That's so cool. Only me and my sister are the obsessed HP fans in the family, discussing about it and such. Same thing goes for Twilight. The other members of our family thinks we're crazy.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

My parents are used to my crazy.
I love you
meghan
Old 04-27-2008, 09:56 AM
Loyal Fan

My family and friends think I'm crazy because I talk about HP and Twilight all the time generally and they wonder why I don't talk with them So I'm happy to have FF to talk about it!
Old 04-27-2008, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Hah agreed. I am an HP (Sidekick shipper) & Twilight (BlackSwan shipper) since day one. I am seriously obsessed. I talk about magic and werewolves and the characters like they are real people!
I am an only child and my parents dont read either book so they just give me funny looks. I am soo glad I have this forum!!!!!!

Also my principal calls me Hermione Granger cause one day I pointed out that his tie was Gryffindor colors plus I always correct people on grammar etc and look at their papers!
Brody♥Bilson
Old 04-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Goood morning my Twi-loves!

Say
G O O D B Y E
as we dance with the devil tonight...
Old 04-27-2008, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Evening!

Icon by Seachtheskies
Old 04-27-2008, 10:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirstiiie- (View Post)
Evening!
Hiii!

Say
G O O D B Y E
Old 04-27-2008, 11:13 AM
Supreme Fan

Hey everyone

I just got back from North Carolina for the OTH charity game yesterday & OMGGGG IT Was amazing. I got a few pictures with the actors who play Fergie, Quetin, & Owen & I got a picture with Stuart Lafferty(James Laffertys younger brother) I got autographs from all of the cast who was there which was: James Lafferty, Bethany Joy Galeotti(Bethany had to leave while we were getting autographs so she went around the whole autograph line & gave an autograph to everyone), Sophia Bush, Stephen Coletti, Robbie Jones, Lee Norris, Joe Manganiello, Lisa Goldstein, Micaela McManus, Antwon Tanner, Jackson Brundage, Mark Schwahn & Vaughn Wilson.
Lee Norris shook my hand & was sooooo sweet. & James was so nice also. He asked me and my family where we were from & then when he told us he said I hope you have a safe trip back home. Sophia was talking to us for a little and she let us take a picture of her up close. Joe was so nice also. He let us take a picture with him & he hugged my sister because she was crying. & Stephen was like soo hot, I talked to him the most & told him I missed my junior prom for the charity game(which i did because the prom was the night before the game & i was in north carolina) & he was like aww, well im glad you came & plus theres always senior prom.
& my seats where i sat/stood where really good because it was right near were the cast kept coming out and going in, so a bunch of times they walked right pass me. I got the seats because my nana came with us and she was hadicapped (sorta) & there was no other seats like around so she sat on a chair and i stood behind her.
Anyways, me & my sister took a bunch of pictures, so ill upload them soon & send you guys the link

icon - Alexa
Old 04-27-2008, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

OMG did you tell Sophia about being an English major for me Laura??
Brody♥Bilson
Old 04-27-2008, 11:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Ahh I totally forgot Rachel. Im so sorry, but I hope you will forgive me. I was so like excited about meeting everyone that i completely forgot about everything else.

icon - Alexa
Old 04-27-2008, 11:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I think I might have figured out what is making my computer re-start. So I unintalled it and heres hoping that fixed it.

Say
G O O D B Y E
Closed Thread   Post New Thread