Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Its going by horribly slow Its been 10:48 for at least 10 minutes *munches popcorn* So are you guys gonna preorder BD or try to catch it in the stores?

Oh and to stay a bit on topic.. I'm rereading Twilight and Edward stayed over for the first time Do you guys like the first meadow scene or the first night sleeping over best?

SATC
Old 02-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

new thread, loove the title!

i liked the meadow scene best i think, everything about it was just
Old 02-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

I'm probably gonna get it in the store, that way I can get it the day - the second it comes out. Last time I pre-ordered a book, it didn't come until a week after its official release.

It's so hard choosing between E/B scenes...especially between those two, because they're both so great. Buuut...I will go with the meadow, because it's the Meadow. LOL.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you guys for the details! I was so excited I forgot to look into the news thread. All I saw was that there was going to be an announcement and everything was shoved out of my brain.

I'm not sure she will go into a lot of details for that scene, but I'm sure that she will do it in a very special way. I think it will be done very beautifully and not just be about physical stuff. At least I hope so because really it's about love.

ETA:
- I'm most likely going to pre-order it from the store I go to if they are doing it and pick it up when it arrives.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Addicted Fan

it has been. way too slow.

I'm probably going to preorder my copy. I want to make sure I have it. when I can preorder/have it on hold at the bookstore, I will. I did that with Eclipse and it was a good thing too because there was only two books left.

I'm rereading Twilight right now too!

aww, I love both moments. the meadow and the sleeping over.
they're both amazing.

Quote:
I'm not sure she will go into a lot of details for that scene, but I'm sure that she will do it in a very special way. I think it will be done very beautifully than just about physical stuff. At least I hope so because really it's about love.
it is. it's all about love. I think she will too. It will be sweet and romantic and amazing and showing how much they love each other. the way it should.
she writes all of their romantic scenes beautifully and I'm sure she will too.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

I will probably not preorder either. Just be at Books A Mill on release day. I couldn't stand not having it if something happend and the order got backed up.

I loved the meadow scene most too. They just got to really experience being close to each other for the first time. *popcorn munching* He just said alot of the things we (and Bella) had been waiting to hear. I also really really loved what happend after the night he rescued her from the would-be attackers. Taking her to eat and their conversation in the car on the way home. I was wishing he wouldn't drive so fast so it could drag out their time together.

SATC
Old 02-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I'm not sure she will go into a lot of details for that scene, but I'm sure that she will do it in a very special way. I think it will be done very beautifully and not just be about physical stuff. At least I hope so because really it's about love.
I agree. One of the best things about E/B is their amazing love and their passion...

So I have my browser opened to Stephenie's site, and two other Twilight sites - so I can be ready LOL!
Old 02-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Old 02-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

I hope she makes it really romantic and sweet. Of course the physical stuff will be really nice too. But, I can't see Edward being anything but caring and so romantic it would make me want to cry. I think these two really deserve to get together in that way.

I can't get onto Stephenies web site... it must be extra busy right now!!!

SATC
Old 02-06-2008, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

I can't either...ahh the power of Twilighters. LOL.

This was announced too...
Quote:
The ECLIPSE Special Edition is on the way – featuring an excerpt of BREAKING DAWN and the first look at the cover! It will be available at 12:01 am Saturday, May 31, along with the paperback of NEW MOON!
CAN'T WAIT.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree, that's one of the most amazing things about them is their deep love and passion for each other.
you can always see how much they love each other and their passion is so strong, so deep. they have an amazing love.
Edward is going to be so loving and gentle and sweet...

the Meadow.
Spoiler:

YAY!!!!!
I'm so excited!!!!

and we get an expert!!!! I am going to go to the bookstore just to read the chapter from BD.

Last edited by A_Lullaby; 02-06-2008 at 10:19 PM
Old 02-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Where are you reading this???

SATC
Old 02-06-2008, 10:12 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 02-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Where are you guys reading this someone give me a link.. I dont' see it on Stephs page!!

ETA: I found it... @ the lexicon

yay!! August 2nd.. sooner than I thought!

SATC
Old 02-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Addicted Fan

ok, I'm glad you found it. I was going to post SM's site for you.

Spoiler:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread