Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

I've gotten 13 people to buy all three books! That's 39 books! Not including the ones I bought! (I have two Twilights, too, and I just preordered Breaking Dawn from two different sites and the Eclipse Special Edition!) That's, like, a gazillion books! I want my check! 10%!! I'm not asking a lot.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
We need to get some funding. We pimp out the books. Where's our piece of the dough man? Where are the g's? The flow? The cash? We're being swindled! Bamboozled! Screwed!
That's true.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New thread

Love the title!!
Old 03-14-2008, 07:25 PM
Extreme Fan

I have two copies of Twilight (paperback and hardback), one of New Moon (hardback, but I plan to buy paperback too... and possibly the Special Edition because I didn't know that there was one!), one of Eclipse (hardback and I pre-ordered the Special Edition LOL and I'll probably get it in paperback) and then Breaking Dawn which I pre-ordered and will buy in paperback.

I let a friend borrow my paperback of Twilight and she finished it this morning but she actually went and bought New Moon (Special Edition) last night. I'm betting that she'll buy Twilight because she's talked about re-reading it before the movie comes out.

I just have to say that this series is the only thing that I own multi copies of. E/B

Last edited by naceprettub; 03-14-2008 at 07:31 PM
Old 03-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

yay new thread love the title
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 03-14-2008, 09:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the new thread, that title is awesome.

I have two copies of all three books (hardback&paperback), you never know when a friend might need to borrrow one and my friends always end up ruining the book's pages somehow. I've ordered two copies of Breaking Dawn because there is no doubt that when I get mine, my sister will nag me about reading it. () So better to be safe.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow! Good reasons!

I can't wait for Breaking Dawn! totally taking the day off of work and just reading! nothing else, but reading!
Old 03-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

haha im getting the special edition of eclipse tho i have eclipse already lol
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
Old 03-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I pre-ordered BD through Amazon but now I'm wondering if I should have just gone to the bookstore to pick it up instead. If I don't get it until a few days after the release, I'm gonna go nuts! I need my E/B!
Old 03-14-2008, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

i do too lol august and december are gonna be awsome
Old 03-14-2008, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

and a new thread.. again!!!

Quote:
but now I'm wondering if I should have just gone to the bookstore to pick it up instead.
i personally think getting it from the store is cooler, the whole anticipation, the fact you see it just have to get to it through the crowd of crazy people around you and then finally you have it in your arms! you go to pay for it, but doesn't let the cashier get it our of your hands, to not let it go.... oh... sorry
I got carried away I guess
Old 03-15-2008, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

You guys are bloody lucky. I don't own a single one. The Twilight books are really hard to find from where I'm from. I had to borrow all the books from my best friend who had to ask her relatives from another country to buy it for her.
Old 03-15-2008, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to order it AND go to the store

It's going to be so hard to not skim through it and see what happens to Edward & Bella.
Old 03-15-2008, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's going to be so hard to not skim through it and see what happens to Edward & Bella.
good thing you're gonna have someone to stop you in time
Old 03-15-2008, 05:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

thanks for the new thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread