Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2013, 09:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't been posting been spending my time on a Rob/Kris board and twitter.

So much info and speculation right now, I do think that People ran with the story based on those pics. I mean there was all kinds of spec, and at that time GC even said they couldn't find anything solid through all their sources. To be honest that holds more weight with me, only because its easy to lead someone to an answer you want and then call it a source. If you want solid info its gonna take longer, heck Ron and Kris themselves might not even know where they are going.

To be fair it could be true, it could also be that they are sorting through some issues like all normal people do. All and I mean all relationships go through ups and downs, its how you act and handle the down periods that makes or breaks a couple imo.

Also one of Kristens friends that I follow on twitter told everyone to quit reading into her tweets lol. She makes a fair point that a lot of people (me included sometimes) assume everything is about them when most times its probably not.

Blessings to anyone in the area of all the tornadoes, please keep safe.

D'Argo: John, I gotta tell you something. I've never actually put this into words before. I love shooting things.

Last edited by thundercatmary; 05-20-2013 at 09:55 PM
Old 05-20-2013, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundercatmary (View Post)
Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't been posting been spending my time on a Rob/Kris board and twitter.

So much info and speculation right now, I do think that People ran with the story based on those pics. I mean there was all kinds of spec, and at that time GC even said they couldn't find anything solid through all their sources. To be hones that holds more weight with me, only because its easy to lead someone to an answer you want and then call it a source. If you want solid info its gonna take longer, heck they might not even know themselves where they are going.

To be fair it could be true, it could also be that they are sorting through some issues like all normal people do. All and I mean all relationships go through ups and downs, its how you act and handle the down periods that makes or breaks a couple imo.

Also one of Kristens frinds that I follow on twitter told everyone to quit reading into her tweets lol. She makes a fair point that a lot of people (me included sometimes) assume everything is about them when most times its probably not.

You do make good points I agree
Old 05-20-2013, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundercatmary (View Post)
Hi everyone!

So much info and speculation right now, I do think that People ran with the story based on those pics. I mean there was all kinds of spec, and at that time GC even said they couldn't find anything solid through all their sources. To be honest that holds more weight with me, only because its easy to lead someone to an answer you want and then call it a source. If you want solid info its gonna take longer, heck Ron and Kris themselves might not even know where they are going.

Also one of Kristens friends that I follow on twitter told everyone to quit reading into her tweets lol. She makes a fair point that a lot of people (me included sometimes) assume everything is about them when most times its probably not.

Well said dear
Old 05-20-2013, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Caitlin
Old 05-20-2013, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I totally agree with what you are all saying. Gossip mags are desperate to make up a story when a couple they have been tracking has not had any new news for a while and like to make things up. I mean if they are happy then happiness never sells unless you are the it couple who can do no wrong so even if it is happy it will sell.

For Rob and Kristen it was different. Kristen was racked over the coals more then she should of been. Yes she was involved in something bad and we will never know the whole story but the media to make her into the most hated and least trust worthy woman in America is wrong.

It made me more sick how people treated her and the situation and how the Poison Apple and the Sewing Needle got off scott free. Their poor kids. The kids did not ask for this and the way their parents both behaved was wrong. Less then a month and their mother is dating another guy and their father is going after younger woman. Something is not right there. However like I said we will never know the whole story but the way celebrities and the world treated Kristen was wrong.

OK she is not perfect who is. No one. Maybe she was taken advantage of and used. Maybe she realized she made a big mistake and now has grown and learned from it.

Who knows we will never know. I just hope she is healing and living life.

I commend Rob for sticking by her after the trust he had for her was questioned and Kristen life was turned upside down. After all her parents did divorce and that is a hard thing.

Relationships come and go. Some are so strong and hold on through it all. Others fade away. However the memories live on.

Their relationship reminds me of the quote from The Prophet from Kahlil Gibran “If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

For me Rob and Kristen are Kindred Spirits always will be. No matter what happens they will always be connected. You learn from your Kindred Spirit they have a profound impact in your life and you grow as a person by knowing them.

So no matter what I feel no matter what happens they will always be cosmically connected. I feel their paths in life will cross again or they will live similar parallel lives.

Their love will never die it will just be in a different forum.

So it will be a year in July since the whole situation. I can say what ever happens I am at peace with it. I as I am sure everyone went through the stages of mourning last July and we all got through.

Life goes on and remember true love never dies but lives on in our hearts and memories.

All I can say is pray for them. Send them good vibes and wish them the best always in life.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 05-20-2013, 11:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Well said and I agree with everything you said! Still think there's more to this but guess we shall have to wait and see.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
I totally agree with what you are all saying. Gossip mags are desperate to make up a story when a couple they have been tracking has not had any new news for a while and like to make things up. I mean if they are happy then happiness never sells unless you are the it couple who can do no wrong so even if it is happy it will sell.

For Rob and Kristen it was different. Kristen was racked over the coals more then she should of been. Yes she was involved in something bad and we will never know the whole story but the media to make her into the most hated and least trust worthy woman in America is wrong.

It made me more sick how people treated her and the situation and how the Poison Apple and the Sewing Needle got off scott free. Their poor kids. The kids did not ask for this and the way their parents both behaved was wrong. Less then a month and their mother is dating another guy and their father is going after younger woman. Something is not right there. However like I said we will never know the whole story but the way celebrities and the world treated Kristen was wrong.

OK she is not perfect who is. No one. Maybe she was taken advantage of and used. Maybe she realized she made a big mistake and now has grown and learned from it.

Who knows we will never know. I just hope she is healing and living life.

I commend Rob for sticking by her after the trust he had for her was questioned and Kristen life was turned upside down. After all her parents did divorce and that is a hard thing.

Relationships come and go. Some are so strong and hold on through it all. Others fade away. However the memories live on.

Their relationship reminds me of the quote from The Prophet from Kahlil Gibran “If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

For me Rob and Kristen are Kindred Spirits always will be. No matter what happens they will always be connected. You learn from your Kindred Spirit they have a profound impact in your life and you grow as a person by knowing them.

So no matter what I feel no matter what happens they will always be cosmically connected. I feel their paths in life will cross again or they will live similar parallel lives.

Their love will never die it will just be in a different forum.

So it will be a year in July since the whole situation. I can say what ever happens I am at peace with it. I as I am sure everyone went through the stages of mourning last July and we all got through.

Life goes on and remember true love never dies but lives on in our hearts and memories.

All I can say is pray for them. Send them good vibes and wish them the best always in life.
Great post.
No matter what happens I believe that RK are soul mates, and I also believe that even if two people are soul mates it doesn't mean things work out and they will end up together. However it does mean that, that those people played a major role in each others lives and that won't be forgotten.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Given further thought I think that Kristen looks too happy in her most recent pictures if she were really someone going through a break up. I think that Kristen is happy and smiling because she knows that she and Rob pulled a fast one on the gossip magazines and tabloids. I also think that if something were really wrong between Rob and Kristen that he wouldn't be moving out of the house in broad daylight where the paparazzi will see and photograph him and yes, I think that he knew on some level that he was being watched which would explain the look on his face. It seems much more plausible that one of the LF homes is being sold than anything else that is being reported.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 05-21-2013, 02:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Long time no see, guys.

Just want to take you all back to a quote a paparazzi actually said to me when I attended a Zac Efron event last year...

"We take whatever picture we can get and then they can do whatever they want with it."

If the pics of Rob "moving out" are from the 18th...bring on the "Splitting up...for now" story to sell magazines whilst covering your own ass at the same time.

Something very strange and not quite right is going on here.

If the headlines read they had split up...I'd be worried. The "for now" is just weird.

...so tell me when you hear my heart stop. you're the only one who knows.

'cause the world's one big stage... | hollybaggins
Old 05-21-2013, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I also think that the gossip magazines and websites also knew full well that they could get away with printing whatever they wish because they also knew that Rob and Kristen wouldn't comment on anything.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 05-21-2013, 04:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
Given further thought I think that Kristen looks too happy in her most recent pictures if she were really someone going through a break up. I think that Kristen is happy and smiling because she knows that she and Rob pulled a fast one on the gossip magazines and tabloids. I also think that if something were really wrong between Rob and Kristen that he wouldn't be moving out of the house in broad daylight where the paparazzi will see Andre photograph him and yes, I think that he knew on some level that he was being watched which would explain the look on his face. It seems much more plausible that one of the LF homes is being sold than anything else that is being reported.
I totalny agree with you - she looks way too happy as for someone who supposedly ended a four years long relationship lately.
I don't think though that she's smiling because she thinks they tricked papps. I think she's smiling because she's genuinely happy - maybe because they're moving back to his place in Los Felix (hence the stuff on his truck). I don't that they put too much thought to BS media writes about them. I think that's possible that they don't even know about all that mess gossip rags made.
And just as you said - if they would be ending things he wouldn't be moving his stuff openly like that, knowing that there is possibility of being followed by papps.
So if it's true that her house is being sold it's highly possible that they're simply moving to the other house.
It's logical explanation and I hope it's true.
What really posses me of is media playing with lies all the time. I guess happy coup-ly robsten was too boring to them and didn't sell - I mean how - many - times- you - can - see - the - pics - of - them - doing - normal - stuff - together - boring - so they decided to make up lies based on some pics and play with people's lives. That's really low and disgusting.

So people - keep the faith!
Old 05-21-2013, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by efka (View Post)
I totalny agree with you - she looks way too happy as for someone who supposedly ended a four years long relationship lately.
I don't think though that she's smiling because she thinks they tricked papps. I think she's smiling because she's genuinely happy - maybe because they're moving back to his place in Los Felix (hence the stuff on his truck). I don't that they put too much thought to BS media writes about them. I think that's possible that they don't even know about all that mess gossip rags made.
And just as you said - if they would be ending things he wouldn't be moving his stuff openly like that, knowing that there is possibility of being followed by papps.
So if it's true that her house is being sold it's highly possible that they're simply moving to the other house.
It's logical explanation and I hope it's true.
What really posses me of is media playing with lies all the time. I guess happy coup-ly robsten was too boring to them and didn't sell - I mean how - many - times- you - can - see - the - pics - of - them - doing - normal - stuff - together - boring - so they decided to make up lies based on some pics and play with people's lives. That's really low and disgusting.

So people - keep the faith!
Kristen's house is on the market.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Then I'll keep my hopes high and stay positive :-)

Last edited by efka; 05-21-2013 at 04:32 AM
Old 05-21-2013, 04:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
The timing of her house being listed would be significant, do you know the date of the listing? If it was before Rob's Bday, that could be a positive sign. Maybe it was a decision to move back to his house they made together. No need for two houses right?
Old 05-21-2013, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jh1266 (View Post)
The timing of her house being listed would be significant, do you know the date of the listing? If it was before Rob's Bday, that could be a positive sign. Maybe it was a decision to move back to his house they made together. No need for two houses right?
It's listed on Zillow and I think that the paparazzi knew about the pictures of Rob moving out so to speak on Saturday and the gossip magazines decided that to report that there was a split on Saturday too. I just can't see him knowingly giving the paparazzi the satisfaction of him moving his stuff out of Kristen's house if he were really moving out of the house because of a break up I believe that he would've been more discrete about it and moved at a time when the paparazzi wouldn't be getting his picture. I think that he knew that he was being watched which explains the look on his face. If I were Kristen, I would be smiling at the thought of getting to live like one big, happy family with Rob and their "kids" again too.

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 05-21-2013 at 05:28 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread