Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2011, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Breaking Dawn S&S #15: bc "Last night was the best night of my existence" and it's all bc of the BD trailer.

2nd OFFICIAL Trailer.

We may also post any news about the movie here!

Have fun!

The Breaking Dawn/Twilight Official You Tube Page

OfficialTwilightFilmsChannel - YouTube

Previous Threads:

Last edited by Moonless Night; 09-14-2011 at 09:32 AM
Old 09-14-2011, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yae new thread. Thank you
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-14-2011, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

Reposting this from the last thread cause it took me forever, and also I'm self-absorbed

Okay. Wow. I was waiting to come in here and post last night, but I fell asleep waiting for my husband to get off the computer (our laptop is out of commission right now)

BELLA AND CHARLIE. I cannot. I have long thought that Charlie is THE MOST authentic character in the saga...and that is ALL DUE to Billy Burke. You feel everything he feels, and he truly always has Bella's best interests at heart. Their scenes together are always my favorites (aside from EB's). And the "Don't let me fall, dad." "Never." COME ON. I CANNOT. EVEN. Their moments are just so genuine and heartfelt.

Kristen pulled off the change in Bella from before she sees Edward and then after, BEAUTIFULLY. You see the physical change in her demeanor...from nervous and apprehensive to certain and steadfast and SO IN LOVE. Their faces when Bella's saying "as long as we both shall live" just KILL ME. This wedding will be the end of me. The only thing that will keep me breathing is the fact that I can't miss the honeymoon.

Jacob/Bella wedding dance. I think we all know how I feel about Jacob as a character. I find him hot-tempered, whiny, bratty, and selfish. The wedding scene between them in the book is just a showcase of that for me. I know there are many who probably disagree with that...but Jake not being able to control himself on the wedding night of someone he's supposed to care about is just typical Jacob. I cannot stand seeing her crying over it, but Kristen is just FLAWLESS in her performance there.

WHEN EDWARD LIFTS BELLA BRIDE-STYLE AT THE BEACH HOUSE. IT DIES ME. So romantic.

FEATHERSSSSSSSSS "Last night, was the best night of my existence." STAP IT, EDWOORD. STAP IT.

I like how it was all sweeping and happy, and then it takes a noticeable turn at the Bella/Mirror/Baby kicking moment. You can see where the movie takes the turn from happy to uh-ohhhh.

SICK BELLA IS TRAUMATIZING TO ME. She looks AWFUL. Kudos to the make-up department on making the glowing, gorgeous Kristen into the drained, dying preggers Bella. THUMBS DOWN, however, on Carlisle's hair. Jesus. It looks like a mini-turban on his head. I hear through the grapevine that Peter IS NOT happy with it

Bleh bleh, angry Jacob, crying Jacob. Sorry. I just can't empathize with the woof boy, and by this point I'm pretty set in my ways

THAT MOMENT. THAT MOMENT WHEN EDWARD PUTS HIS HAND ON BELLA'S BABY BUMP. You know what I'm talking about. When he realizes he can HEAR THE BABY'S THOUGHTS, and he FALLS IN LOVE WITH HIS CHILD. It's one of my favorite BD book moments, and I can't wait to see Rob rock the hell out of it onscreen. It is the birth of DaddyWard.

"I'm the one who'll lose you." "You have to accept what is" "YOU'VE GIVEN ME NO CHOICE!!" HNNG. AngryWard gives me tingles like NO OTHER. I cannot wait to see Edward finally take a stand with Bella...and eventually with Jacob.

The woofs, the woofs, the woofs. I'm sorry...I'm a jerk. I know there are woof pack fans around here, and they're important to the story...I guess. I'm just bored by them. They aren't central enough to care about, but they're onscreen enough to make me wish they had less screen time. You can feel free to yell at me now.

The Aro insert was kind of weird...like Hey, look! Yeah the Volturi are still around! But there was literally ZERO insight into what part they play in the story at this point.

CHARLIE CRYING. Seriously. How does he do THAT. It's like a microminispeck of a second and he STEALS THE WHOLE TRAILER. It kinda looks like he's at a funeral...like maybe they try to make him think that Bella has died, maybe?

The end with the birth..or "the buuuth" as Kristen likes to say, made me even more excited to see it onscreen...though I know the birth will be right about where they're gonna end the movie so I feel mixed emotions about getting there

Wow. I had no idea I could write that much about two and a half minutes of footage of ANYTHING. This is the TwiSaga-effect
emma » icon | tumblr
Old 09-14-2011, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL thanks for bringing yours over.
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT, Tiana!

Can't wait to read everything!!

Peeta & Katniss
icon
Old 09-14-2011, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I want to do a review now
Old 09-14-2011, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT.

I actually really liked the trailer, which surprised me. Seems like BC did good, at least on the trailer. Since it's too soon to tell about the movie yet.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-14-2011, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know it's probably to early but this might be my favorite film yet. I hope so. This was my favorite book and so far the trailer has not disappointed.
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Cullen (View Post)
I know it's probably to early but this might be my favorite film yet. I hope so. This was my favorite book and so far the trailer has not disappointed.
and we are on the same page again!!

and thanks for opening, Tiana!!
Old 09-14-2011, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

You are welcome.

Yeah I think this one is looking really good and they are really taken it back to EB that we saw in twilight. I know others often see that Jacob is in the picture but with this trailer it just seems like everything comes full circle for everyone.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Daisy lover (View Post)
You are welcome.

Yeah I think this one is looking really good and they are really taken it back to EB that we saw in twilight. I know others often see that Jacob is in the picture but with this trailer it just seems like everything comes full circle for everyone.

Which is great because I'm tired of seeing Jacob in the middle of them all the time.....and that was one of my big problems with Eclipse......
Old 09-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nicely said Tiana. It really does come full circle as far as going back to that innocent beautiful love that they had in Twilight not to mention the kind of outs they had before they fell in love which was just as strong and powerful.
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-14-2011, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivizanessafan (View Post)
Which is great because I'm tired of seeing Jacob in the middle of them all the time.....and that was one of my big problems with Eclipse......
Eclipse was defintely overkill and parts of it did get on my nerves but I blamed MR for that for her overkill love for Jake.

Quote:
Nicely said Tiana. It really does come full circle as far as going back to that innocent beautiful love that they had in Twilight not to mention the kind of outs they had before they fell in love which was just as strong and powerful.]
I think it does because because everything seems to fit now.. you know
Old 09-14-2011, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah totally!
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-14-2011, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

So far I read Emma's rewiev.

Emma, you're like my twin. Wooow, I really really couldn't agree more with everything you wrote.

Going to read others in the previous thread.

I'll write mine later tonight, I hope and then post it.

Peeta & Katniss
icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread