Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Passionate Fan

yeah I hate it especially when they say bella loved him as a brother or that she loved him but wasn't in love whit him.So Bella say in NM that she makes all those suacidal attempts because E's voice made the pain go always for a little bit.(I'm starting to think that Bella was really going crazy doing this things).When do you think Bella felt more relaxed when she heared E's voice or when she was whit Jacob?

Veritas Temporis Filia
Old 08-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silviq (View Post)
yeah I hate it especially when they say bella loved him as a brother or that she loved him but wasn't in love whit him.So Bella say in NM that she makes all those suacidal attempts because E's voice made the pain go always for a little bit.(I'm starting to think that Bella was really going crazy doing this things).When do you think Bella felt more relaxed when she heared E's voice or when she was whit Jacob?
Honestly I think when she heard E's voice she gets freaked out
AND
Jacobs voice calms her down

I have officially changed my icon to a JB one

Old 08-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And you know what, now that JB look so amazing, and she looks SO happy with him, people are going to finally see that she was foolish to drop all that and go running to save E. It was STUPID of her, she had moved on, and she knew that she would be able to be happy, as long as she had Jacob. And now when she goes running back to E in the movie, everyone will finally see, that it was a dumb thing to do, that she didnt really need E anymore. And lets see how people deny the JB awesomeness now.

Sorry, im in a major gloating mood!!! Ive had enough of this fu-kery... JB were just friends, NM is about Bella grieving over loss of True Love, blah blah NM is about JB, suck it up!!!!
Old 08-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh Bella... I can't believe it took her so long to finally realize her love for him. Jake was amazing!
ugh Bella...Bella was just too caught up in what she thought she needed and wanted and in her fantasies of Edward that she never really took the time to even understand herself.It's why I consider her a fail of a book heroine That and the fact she has no character
Old 08-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy-shipper (View Post)
ugh Bella...Bella was just too caught up in what she thought she needed and wanted and in her fantasies of Edward that she never really took the time to even understand herself.
TRUEFAX BB!!!

She didint need E anymore, she thought she couldnt go on without him, but she'd moved on, she was happy with Jake, and yes, it still hurt, but everyone gets over it, c'mon, no one pines for lost love forever. She wouldve been happy with Jake, and it shows in the movies. People could turn blind to all that in the books, many didnt even bother reading the JAke parts, and now its out on the open, JB are awesome!!
Old 08-12-2009, 12:58 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure.Magic (View Post)
TRUEFAX BB!!!

She didint need E anymore, she thought she couldnt go on without him, but she'd moved on, she was happy with Jake, and yes, it still hurt, but everyone gets over it, c'mon, no one pines for lost love forever. She wouldve been happy with Jake, and it shows in the movies. People could turn blind to all that in the books, many didnt even bother reading the JAke parts, and now its out on the open, JB are awesome!!
Its soo sad cause if A or E hadnt come back, or if she hadnt gone cliff diving she would be PERFECTLY happy with Jake
The void in her heart where E left would have melted away cause Jake fixed her
Its just sad that she never realised that

Old 08-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Supreme Fan

TFTNT, Tez!!!!

So by who was that fab animated icon of yours, V?

Leaving tomorrow (for 10 days) so if I suddenly have to leave the computer, BYE!!!!!
icon by ℓυριтα
Old 08-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pita, I made it, I posted some on SOB too, but its a spoiler, we cant use it here. Booo!!!!

Come back soon, okie?

I agree, Stella. E broke her, Jacob fixed her!!!

So, what was teh choice again?
Old 08-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
eXACTLY!! She had moved on,she was happy without him,fell in love again,she has ready to have a great life.The only thing putting her down was the fact that SHE THOUGHT she hadn't moved on.And yes..I will grand EB the fact that Bella really loved him (or more like was OBSESSED with him) and that there was sth there.But imo what they had was way too dysfanctional and unhealthy and I cannot understand why would anyone choose that over LIFE,and SUN and AIR She made a wrong choice....The hapily ever after of Breaking Fail is just..so..unrealistic and stupid.bc you cant be happy for ever. At least that's what I think.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy-shipper (View Post)
eXACTLY!! She had moved on,she was happy without him,fell in love again,she has ready to have a great life.The only thing putting her down was the fact that SHE THOUGHT she hadn't moved on.
Exactly, it was all in her head, she held on to him for too long, and it wasnt only hurting her, it was hurting Jake too. I wish she wouldve seen how much he loved her, and how it must hurt him to see that the girl he tried so hard to save was still pining for someone who left her to die.

And BD is just UGH! I hate even talking about it!!!
Old 08-12-2009, 01:08 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure.Magic (View Post)
BD was just a slap in the face BD is one of those books i cant read cause i just cringe....
SM totally destroyed them... and threw Jacob to the Nessie just for the fun of it

Old 08-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Exactly, it was all in her head, she held on to him for too long, and it wasnt only hurting her, it was hurting Jake too. I wish she wouldve seen how much he loved her, and how it must hurt him to see that the girl he tried so hard to save was still pining for someone who left her to die.

Well Bella died anyway.Bc for me what Edward gave her wasn't a life.Not the way I define life at least.And my heart breaks for Jake bc he tried to hard to save her...he is not perfect and he makes mistakes but he is real,he is there and he loves her.And that's all that matters.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Supreme Fan

It's so freakin' amazing, V!!!!!
You do realize I'm gonna ride ya for more now, do ya?

he is real,he is there and he loves her.And that's all that matters.
THIS. Word, D! TOTAL. WORD.
icon by ℓυριтα
Old 08-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She destroyed our ship with it. I'd much prefer if it had all ended with Eclipse.

But.. but..lets not sulk over that crappy book, lets drool and flail over what we got today.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:17 PM
Supreme Fan

With an open decision. I woulda hated her for it, but anything is better than BD.
icon by ℓυριтα
Closed Thread   Post New Thread