Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2009, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by misguidedღangel (View Post)
i chose remeber me me runssssssss
you're so bad wifey They come out a week apart so there's plenty of time to see Remember me before the Runaways comes out, so I'm gonna see both

The Runaways teaser trailer in HD
YouTube - The Runaways Teaser Trailer HD

KStew was the most searched celeb according to Teen Vogue
The Top 20 Most Searched Celebrities: Industry Insider: teenvogue.com

Rob and Kristen named one of Time Magazine's "People Who Matter"

Quote:
It's been at least a decade since we had a pair of authentic, shriek-inducing, catch-me-when-I-faint teen idols on our hands. But suddenly, OMG, they're back. What makes the stars of the Twilight series so idolizable? It's partly that ineffable combination of dirtiness and innocence: they're sexy, but they're not sexual. They're also not generically beautiful. God knows they're hot enough, but they look interesting too. Intelligent. Slightly askew. You don't just want to look at them or sleep with them; you want to talk to them. Like the vampire Pattinson plays onscreen, you can see that once upon a time they were merely human, just like us.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart of Twilight - Person of the Year 2009 - TIME

KStew on the set of the Runaways...she looks so fierce with the lime green water gun

More pics from the set of the Runaways can be found here

According to Lainey, KStew participated in a Vanity Fair photoshoot for the Hollywood issue

Quote:
All our girls
Exclusive

Twi-Hards kept tweeting at me and bombing my inbox yesterday – their **** were in a twist over a photo shoot involving Robert Pattinson and Emilie de Ravin for Vogue. E!Online broke the story that the two were photographed at the LA County Museum of Art. Emilie has apparently offended the Twi-Hards because she was cast in a film with Pattinson. She’s a “fat ass bitch” because the two are friends. They feel this way of course because they’re just trying to look out for Kristen Stewart who is “ROB’s ONE TRUE LOVE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Please.

Kristen can take care of herself. Kristen was It before Robert Pattinson and she will be It after Robert Pattinson. Because in this equation, Robert Pattinson is the longshot. So while he fannies about with his hearthrobby image, Kristen Stewart is up to more prestigious endeavours.

How about the Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue?

Yes. The Hollywood Issue.

I’ll attach a few of my past favourites just to give you an idea of what the Hollywood Issue means.

I’m told exclusively that it took place a few days ago. Kristen Stewart, Carey Mulligan, Abbie Cornish, Evan Rachel Wood, Amanda Seyfried, Emma Stone, Mia Wasikowska, and more. A girl crush lady boner. So many of my girls. And SO happy Emma Stone was invited. Hopefully Amanda Seyfried has a new publicist?

It’s a strong young crop of female talent. And on the heels of the Portmans, Knightleys, Hathaways, Johanssons, who themselves are following the Winslets, the Blanchetts, the Cruzes, the Paltrows, the Watts, the Thurmans, and the Moores, this is yet another reason why Lindsay Lohan can’t work.
I love the bolded parts! to the first bolded part and to the second part, but I hate how she's always hating on Rob The part of the bolded section I like is that Lainey acknowledges that KStew is something special and she'll be around for a long time

KStew with make up artist Beau Nelson from when she was on Jimmy Fallon

I love the eye make up and the red lipstick really makes her lips look amazing, but I think it's all too overwhelming when put together. I think it should have been one or the other because KStew is so naturally beautiful that she doesn't need all that make up. Nevertheless, she looks fierce and Beau's facial expression is priceless

Oscar buzz for KStew for the Yellow Handkerchief
YouTube - Kristen Stewart Oscar Buzz: The Yellow Handkerchief

I think people are jumping the gun a little bit. From the clips we've seen I think KStew is amazing, but we should see the whole movie before judging her performance...just my humble opinion.

KStew is MTV News' #7 Woman Of 2009

Quote:
Which stars had the biggest year? All this week, we'll be unveiling our top nine men and women of 2009, counting down to the #1 man and woman on Friday.

7. Kristen Stewart

At 19 years old, she already has an amazing 23 films under her belt. Yet, Kristen Stewart entered 2009 with a lot of questions: Was "Twilight" a fluke? How would the notoriously press-shy starlet handle A-list fame? And would "New Moon" "kill" her, as she promised?

2009 Highlights: It all began in the snowy mountains of Park City, Utah, where a bundled-up KStew arrived at the Sundance Film Festival to discover that paparazzi were everywhere — quite a difference from early 2008, when she walked down the streets unbothered. The "Twilight" star was there to unveil "Adventureland," a sweet coming-of-age drama that was well-received by critics and became a minor hit nationwide in April. Of course, 2010 will start out similarly for Kristen, as she'll be at Sundance next month with two films.

As the "New Moon" hype continued to build, KStew kept her indie cred intact. In March, she played a teenager suffering from a fatal nerve disease in "The Cake Eaters," a tiny character drama directed by Mary Stuart Masterson. KStew researched her role by spending time with real-life sufferers of Friedreich's ataxia and admitted that although she had a busy year ahead, she was glad the "Twilight" sequels were all filming so closely together.

Then, of course, the real craziness began. First came the MTV Movie Awards, where Kristen helped unveil first-look footage from "New Moon," shared a tender moment with Robert Pattinson and proved she's every bit as clumsy as Bella Swan. Later in the year, Kristen would return for the Video Music Awards alongside Rob and Taylor, this time considerably more glamorous.

Somewhere in-between all that, as she continued to shoot "Eclipse" and "The Runaways," KStew swung into San Diego's Comic-Con to hang out with 5,000 of her closest friends and unveil her new Joan Jett haircut.

A few chaotic months later, Kristen was at the "New Moon" premiere, looking beautiful as she walked the red carpet, and astronomical box-office predictions flew. On the verge of the sequel's release, Kristen took time out from hitting Hot Topic and had plenty to say about Rob's newfound confidence, whether she prefers Edward or Jacob, her desire to "do nothing," and how the filming gave her whiplash.

So how did that little "New Moon" movie do? Well, a record-breaking opening and worldwide devotion from half-a-billion dollars' worth of fans will certainly make Kristen's busy 2009 feel worthwhile. As she recently told us, KStew doesn't take it all too seriously — but clearly, her fans do.
Kristen Stewart Is MTV News' #7 Woman Of 2009 - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News

K-11 won't start shooting in January I really hope this movie gets made. It would've been really interesting to see KStew in this role.

Quote:
Kristen Stewart Film “K-11″ In Development, Not Imminent

Before buzz from “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” even died down, chatter about Kristen Stewart’s upcoming slate of films – including “The Runaways” and “Welcome to the Rileys” – picked up.

Now there are online rumors that “K-11,” directed by Stewart’s mother Jules Mann-Stewart and costarring “Twilight” mate Nikki Reed, might be postponed or lost in the mix. Spurred by initial reports that had filming scheduled for last summer and then for January 2010, fans began to worry that the production had encountered major problems.

A source close to Stewart tells Gossip Cop the film is in development but not shooting in January. It was described to us as happening but not imminent, because several elements still had to come together, including Stewart’s schedule.

Gossip Cop will monitor “K-11″ news as it emerges…
Kristen Stewart Film “K-11″ In Development, Not Imminent | Gossip Cop

Now I am exhausted after putting this post together
Old 12-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

thanks kim! I think we should use the "girl crush boner" line as the next title B/C Kstew is enough to give us a "girl crush boner" *eyebrows*

I love the photo of her with the badass makeup!!!! I can't see the other pics until later but I am sure they are good, I want to see the watergun one!

Is Yellow Handkerchief coming to theaters??
“I would like to make a few comments about Rob and Kristen, who are the true heart of this movie ... you might want to bring a paper bag to the movie, because their on-screen chemistry may cause hyperventilation. That is all.” - Stephenie Meyer
Old 12-17-2009, 11:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the links and news!
Old 12-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

watergun

Last edited by laroa23; 12-17-2009 at 11:56 AM
Old 12-17-2009, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for all the news. KStew is just rockin this year!

And those Joan Jett images of her are killer. KStew has a way of making any style work for her.
Emma♥Neal
Old 12-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

any outfit will do for her
Old 12-17-2009, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

IDK what to think about the Runaways teaser. She looks hot in those outfits though

The only thing I feel is you.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

i miss her and these is only the latest pic of her

Old 12-17-2009, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

OMG SO excited for The Runaways! Kristen and Dakota are going to rock it!

March can't come soon enough! Seriously fan girling like crazy over this!

YouTube - The Runaways Official Trailer HD

I totally agree about the Oscar buzz thing the movie is not even out yet and there are still so many more movies that Kristen is doing that I think are far better then TYH not to say the movie is bad but it is really too soon to tell.

I think Welcome To The Riley's has a better chance. It is a really good story with a great cast.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 12-17-2009, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

^I like her outfit in that pic, it looks different. Are her hair still black? They look a bit brownish to me.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

her hair grows faster ive seen the brownish one

Erin, so excited for next year
Old 12-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

^Must be that .

Old 12-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I know 2010 can't come soon enough! So excited for her!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 12-17-2009, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

^It's gonna be another great year for her .

Old 12-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

more success for her
Closed Thread   Post New Thread