Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Reading about all the Kellan/Nikki and Ashley/Jackson cuteness around the fans makes me sad that no one seems to be able to catch Rob and Kristen together for pictures and signings. But maybe there's reason for that. They know they won't be able to hide their love in front of the fans.
Couldn't agree more. They can't hide their love from us for long!

Quote:
You can never bring that pic up too much.
True! I shouldn't have said that! I just figured you all were getting annoyed with me.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamLeyton23 (View Post)
i know!! im sorry Amanda!! forgive me.
I do. I'm just so happy it's not true!
Old 05-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Reading about all the Kellan/Nikki and Ashley/Jackson cuteness around the fans makes me sad that no one seems to be able to catch Rob and Kristen together for pictures and signings. But maybe there's reason for that. They know they won't be able to hide their love in front of the fans.
We did get to see that awesome food wipage thing on video. If that wasn't love, I don't know what is.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

There's this one report where fans were waiting around while they filmed a E/B in Bella's truck scene in a hotel parking garage and Kristen walked into the hotel. Then Rob came out to take pictures and stuff and as soon as he left, Kristen came out of the hotel and went over to the fans. Coincidence?

Last edited by neko_chan; 05-02-2008 at 07:49 PM
Old 05-02-2008, 07:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
True! I shouldn't have said that! I just figured you all were getting annoyed with me.
We could never get annoyed of you

Quote:
They know they won't be able to hide their love in front of the fans.
Nope, they won't be able too. If we can see it just in pics and interviews alone than seeing it in person would make it even more clear
Old 05-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
There's this one report where fans were waiting around while they filmed a E/B in Bella's truck scene in a hotel parking garage and Kristen walked into the hotel. Then Rob came out to take pictures and stuff and as soon as he left, Kristen came out of the hotel and went over to the signs. Coincidence?
I think not.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_chan (View Post)
isnt that the same thing that brad pitt and angelina jolie did when they were trying to hide the fact that they had hooked up

anyway funny story i have to tell a guy friend of mine came over to visit and my wall paper is the new promo pic lol and he says whos that ... well the was the wrong thing to ask so i told him all about the book and how there making the movie and i showed him the mtv videos ... any who after seeing the video where kristen picks something out of robs mouth he says what the heck are they a couple and i said i wish but kristen is with the name i wont say and he said u are kidding me ... the way that they look at each other he says there not doing a very good job of hiding there feelings ...he said its so obvious that they like each other then he asked if he could borrow my twilight book and i said yes.. so he calls me 5 mins ago to tell me that he cant put it down and i was like i told u it was awsome
Old 05-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenDarkness (View Post)
We could never get annoyed of you

Nope, they won't be able too. If we can see it just in pics and interviews alone than seeing it in person would make it even more clear
Awww! Thanks!

That's for sure. It'd be confirmed if we saw it in person. I'm planning on visiting the New Moon set at the beginning of next year, so hopefully we'll see some Schmerble lovin' by then! They just need to wake up and smell the love and get together of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekka (View Post)
anyway funny story i have to tell a guy friend of mine came over to visit and my wall paper is the new promo pic lol and he says whos that ... well the was the wrong thing to ask so i told him all about the book and how there making the movie and i showed him the mtv videos ... any who after seeing the video where kristen picks something out of robs mouth he says what the heck are they a couple and i said i wish but kristen is with the name i wont say and he said u are kidding me ... the way that they look at each other he says there not doing a very good job of hiding there feelings ...he said its so obvious that they like each other then he asked if he could borrow my twilight book and i said yes.. so he calls me 5 mins ago to tell me that he cant put it down and i was like i told u it was awsome
Your guy friend rocks like no other!

See! Everyone can see the Schmerbley goodness! Kristen and Rob really need to stop hiding it.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
hahah! that's too awesome.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveishxx (View Post)
Awww! Thanks!

That's for sure. It'd be confirmed if we saw it in person. I'm planning on visiting the New Moon set at the beginning of next year, so hopefully we'll see some Schmerble lovin' by then! They just need to wake up and smell the love and get together of course!

Your guy friend rocks like no other!

See! Everyone can see the Schmerbley goodness! Kristen and Rob really need to stop hiding it.
You're Welcome

Really? So are you coming to Oregon and Washington?

Quote:
That's awesome! I love converting new people. I'm glad that we get a confirmation from a guy that they obviously like each other
Old 05-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

i kept hoping that one of the extra would have seen some thing happen between rob and kristen that would make me squeal but it never happend what we need Schmerble fans to spy for us
Master Fan

There's always the Twilight Moms. It seems nothing about Rob & Kristen can get past through them.

Quote:
Maybe they're still bidding their time, because of PP. Or they like all this secrecy. Have to admit, there's always the thrill on that.
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
isnt that the same thing that brad pitt and angelina jolie did when they were trying to hide the fact that they had hooked up

haha awesome!! we got another one!
Old 05-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Isn't that the second guy (who knows nothing about Rob/Kristen and Twilight) to say that after seeing the MTV vids? I remember someone else on here also showed the vids to a guy friend. The non-biased observer's point of view. I love it.

Old 05-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenDarkness (View Post)
You're Welcome

Really? So are you coming to Oregon and Washington?

That's awesome! I love converting new people. I'm glad that we get a confirmation from a guy that they obviously like each other
i was surprised too that he noticed and a guy on top of it lol now i know im not crazy lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread