Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Extreme Fan

I totally agree with everyone. He is perfect. I don't think that I like him better one way in particular. I like that he's complex. I want to squish him most of the time.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:25 PM
Banned

Yeah, I'm in agreement with mostly everyone else. I say Edward is perfect because there isn't one thing I don't like about him. Even his stubbornness, which is considered a bad trait, I absolutely adore. He's smart, witty, caring, self sacrificing, bold, and confident. He's amazing!
Old 03-02-2008, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

I basically have to agree with all of you; he's kind of perfect just the way he is. I, too, love his stubborness.

LP
Old 03-02-2008, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Added you Laura and Rike.

Edward could seriously slip up and accidentally eat, like, Lauren and I would be like, "He just had a slip. It won't happen again. He was just really having a bad say and Bella was being all whiney and stuff and his sparkles were super sparkley that day and the light probably got in his eyes and, I promise, he's learned his lesson... It was kind of hot, though, wasn't it? But he swears he won't do it again. He won't. He won't. "

I would defend him to the death.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

You wouldn't be the only one defending him.
I mean... if it would be Lauren... who cares about Lauren anyway?

You know I really really love how vulnerable he actually is. He doesn't show it so much but he actually has a side that isn't as perfect as everything else about him and I love that on that particular thing he is as human as Bella is.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Edward could seriously slip up and accidentally eat, like, Lauren and I would be like, "He just had a slip. It won't happen again. He was just really having a bad say and Bella was being all whiney and stuff and his sparkles were super sparkley that day and the light probably got in his eyes and, I promise, he's learned his lesson... It was kind of hot, though, wasn't it? But he swears he won't do it again. He won't. He won't. "

Yeah, that would be me too. It's okay if he slips up every now and then.

Quote:
You know I really really love how vulnerable he actually is. He doesn't show it so much but he actually has a side that isn't as perfect as everything else about him and I love that on that particular thing he is as human as Bella is.
Agreed. I can't help but think of how vulnerable he must have been in Eclipse even though Stephenie only allowed us to see bits and pieces of it. He must have been a mess inside.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love that, too. He's perfect, but real.

Quote:
I can't help but think of how vulnerable he must have been in Eclipse even though Stephenie only allowed us to see bits and pieces of it. He must have been a mess inside.
Poor Edward!!
Old 03-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Banned

I really can't wait to see Robert kissing Kristen's neck in the movie. The way Edward does it in the books is just so tantalizing and . I really think Robert is going to give us our sexy Edward, man. I really, really think so.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

God, even in the book, I forget to breathe like Bella when he does that. I can't even imagine what the visual will do to me.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
God, even in the book, I forget to breathe like Bella when he does that. I can't even imagine what the visual will do to me.
I fully expect to watch the whole movie in an Edward induced stupor. I'm gonna need to see it a few times in a row I think.

JackieHyde~EdwardBella
Old 03-02-2008, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

omg with u guys talking about it its driving me insane,i really can't wait for this movie
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 03-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Extreme Fan

lol I think that I'll have to see it a few times too. Mostly because I'll be so focused on him that I won't notice other things going on lol
Old 03-02-2008, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenkindoflove (View Post)
I really can't wait to see Robert kissing Kristen's neck in the movie. The way Edward does it in the books is just so tantalizing and . I really think Robert is going to give us our sexy Edward, man. I really, really think so.
That will be too hot! The way Edward makes Bella light headed with his kisses I can't wait to see that portrayed on the screen. Wonder if she will actually faint in the movie?

SATC
Old 03-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG! all this talk is just sooo Can't wait to see it on the screen!
Old 03-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

The part when Edward 'tampers' with Bella's memory.... I hope it makes it in the movie.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread