Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2005, 06:40 AM
Total Fan

brontegrl, both marilyn7 and genki are correct. Once "Felicity" gets under your skin, it's a hard addiction to crack. I suspect you'll love it the rest of your life. It's a great show and so much fun to talk about. As for having s 1-7 of The X-Files on DVD, that isn't weird at all. I have it, too.

Tumblr
Old 03-15-2005, 07:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well I'm up to the last disc of S3. Actually the show is consistantly good. I'm not sure I want it to be an addiction actually. I'm actually kind of glad I'm watching this in what isn't the midst of the original airings. It's low pressure and just enjoyable. I'm glad to have missed out on how was the most hated character or who was the most loved etc.... That kind of stuff is almost ruining GG for me right now.

Anyway, I'm still enjoying although. I'm thinking about cheating and getting spoilers on when Felicity and Noel have sex or I'm tempted to also watch the last two episodes of S4. Although, I'll probably just think about it and not actually do it. Felicity and Noel do have sex at some point, right? I don't need to know when and I'll promise not to watch the last two episodes of S4 if someone would just confirm or deny that before the end of the series they do sleep together. So....can someone tell me?
Old 03-15-2005, 08:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Brontegrl - with much disgust and displeasure, I will be the messenger to bring you the awful news that Felicity and Noel did sleep together.
Old 03-15-2005, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by brontegrl
Well I'm up to the last disc of S3. Actually the show is consistantly good. I'm not sure I want it to be an addiction actually. I'm actually kind of glad I'm watching this in what isn't the midst of the original airings. It's low pressure and just enjoyable. I'm glad to have missed out on how was the most hated character or who was the most loved etc.... That kind of stuff is almost ruining GG for me right now.

Anyway, I'm still enjoying although. I'm thinking about cheating and getting spoilers on when Felicity and Noel have sex or I'm tempted to also watch the last two episodes of S4. Although, I'll probably just think about it and not actually do it. Felicity and Noel do have sex at some point, right? I don't need to know when and I'll promise not to watch the last two episodes of S4 if someone would just confirm or deny that before the end of the series they do sleep together. So....can someone tell me?

I think we are kindred spirits are we not. Xfiles, Felicity, and GG.

Unfortunatley Noel or as Kimmie from TWOP puts it Gnoll, he does sleep with her. But, its still interesting watch. Its a well acted season so enjoy....
Old 03-16-2005, 07:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well at least now I know.

Yes, I kind of watch some shows all the way til the end. Some I only stick with for a few seasons. I was kind of disinterested in GG but S5 have made me appreciate the previous seasons. Except S4. Alias only lasted the first and second season, same as WW. I like to pretend that the shows I used to love ended when I stopped watching.

I've got lots of DVD's cause there's hardly anything current I want to get invested in.
Old 03-16-2005, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I know what you mean. There is so much bad stuff out there. I'll watch anything these days because Japanese tv is so much worse. It makes the flaky american show seem like award-winning genius.

But, nothing has appealed to my like Felicity. I liked season 4 of GG because thats when I started watching...

Well, do you have season 4 on dvd yet? I'm still waiting.
Old 03-16-2005, 08:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki
I know what you mean. There is so much bad stuff out there. I'll watch anything these days because Japanese tv is so much worse. It makes the flaky american show seem like award-winning genius.

But, nothing has appealed to my like Felicity. I liked season 4 of GG because thats when I started watching...

Well, do you have season 4 on dvd yet? I'm still waiting.
GG S3 is about to come out in May. I'm not buying S4 for anything. It's just...icky. I love S5 because both girls are finding their stride relationship wise. I just finished S3 of Felicity. I love no fandom angst viewing. I'm glad that Ben finally found something he was interested in. How did they come up with "The Internet is dead?" weird.
Old 03-22-2005, 03:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just wanted to add my two cents regarding season three. First of all throughout the series I found myself changing my mind with who was better suited for Felicity. I like how I enjoyed both Noel/Felicity and Felicity/Ben. Even though I think I kinda lean towards Noel/Felcity. Season three is the season that I enjoyed Ben/Felicity the most. I don't like how Noel is potrayed in season three but I do like him in season four. In season three there was a hint of a Julie/Noel pairing which I would have liked to see them explore further. I was really sad seeing Julie leave and I wish that they could have kept her. The molly/james storyline was kinda weird and I don't think it fit.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:34 AM
Total Fan

I've always loved Season 3, but now that I'm rewatching all the series, I can say maybe this season is not the most loved by me. I like all the Avery thing, but not the frat party, and neither all bout Molly/James, or Noel marrying Natalie, or Ben's dad kissing Felicity!!
I love all the Noel loving Felicity at the end, and all about Meghan and Sean, and Elena&Tracy, and Ruby coming back, but I think the first seasons and the fourth are better.
Well, I can say that it's a funny season, really funny, and I love it, but I've realized it's not the best.

Old 08-17-2007, 07:25 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm on Season 3 now and there is defiantly a lot that goes in season 3. It's so hard to say witch season is my favorite, i would probably say 1 and 2.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:23 AM
Total Fan

I love first and fourth, they're so different! I think season 3 is a real change, and as I said soooooooo funny! But since th beginning there are so many things I don't like... Ben & Felicity at the apartment is another...
I love it from the ep. when Avery appears till the end.