Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-30-2007, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

I find them here: . . d a y d r e a m i n g . . because UNreality is, like, my WHOLE life
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"
Old 04-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG that is the best site ever. Tons of great pics. Thank you

I may have to copy a few
Old 08-13-2007, 03:33 AM
Total Fan

Cute pics of Keri & Scott while the time they were dating. You can figure how long just seeing their hair LOL!

Definately during Season 2 and the summer between Season 2 and Season 3:
tvhits
In Santa Monica....
aussie

That hair is soooo Season 3 for the both of them!
togethernew

More cute pics of Keri&Scott here:
Together, Real Life

And don't miss this!!!

"Yeah, we're dating...but that's ours." -Scott in 10/2/00 US Magazine

"I'll be wherever Scott will be...Scott's holding a party for a couple of our friends, and I promised him that I would help." -Keri on 1/29/01 episode of "Extra"...after being asked what her Super Bowl plans were. Hot damn! That' as close to a confirmation as we've ever received from her. Woo!

Old 08-13-2007, 07:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for the lovely pics, so nice seeing them together. I miss them together.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks so much for those links Bel!! You can tell they were deeply in love with each other.

- Choni -
Old 08-13-2007, 08:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...they were sooooooooo cute together!!! Is it normal to want these two back together???
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-13-2007, 08:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hopefully, cause if it's not...then i don't wanna be normal
Of course that, coming back to my senses, I think it's wonderful that Keri's found happiness building a family with Shane...

- Choni -
Old 08-13-2007, 08:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soniagranelli (View Post)
Hopefully, cause if it's not...then i don't wanna be normal
Of course that, coming back to my senses, I think it's wonderful that Keri's found happiness building a family with Shane...
I feel exactly the same way!!! On both counts. Keri's such a sweet human being, that it's wonderful to see her happy.
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-15-2007, 03:01 PM
Total Fan

ITA with you all, guys!!!!