Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-15-2007, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki (View Post)
I am working on my first felicity video in like a year....
When do you think it will be done?

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by caf123 (View Post)
When do you think it will be done?
oy that all depends on how long it takes me to make the clips...but a week probably...
Old 01-16-2007, 07:02 AM
Total Fan

Don't hurry with that for us. Take your time.

Old 01-16-2007, 06:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Did anyone watch the Golden Globes last night? I didn't but I was really happy "Ugly Betty" won.

I was remembering when Keri won in '99. Ugly Betty seems to have a close knot cast like ours was.
Old 01-17-2007, 07:06 AM
Total Fan

I did! It was everything too fast. I love seeing people through the red carpet.
I loved GA winning and Hugh too. I'm sad for Penelope, I never really liked her too muh as an actress, but she's from Madrid, like me, and "Volver" is a great movie, she did a good job in that one. It's sad "Volver" didn't win either. But Pe was beautiful, as many others like Hill Swank, one of the best dresses for me, and Reese was stunning. The three got the perfect style IMO.
I can't see "Ugly Betty" in Spain, we have our own one: "I am Bea", though I don't watch it either.
It's so great Keri won in '99. I'd wish I could have seen the show that year...

Old 02-01-2007, 01:36 PM
Total Fan

Girls, just passing to say that I just bougth my wedding dress yesterday, and I'm so happy and thrilled. It was so easy!! I tried 3 different dresses, and the third, I just tried on and knew it was mine.

Old 02-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
Girls, just passing to say that I just bougth my wedding dress yesterday, and I'm so happy and thrilled. It was so easy!! I tried 3 different dresses, and the third, I just tried on and knew it was mine.
aww congratulations...

I had mine made...one is the big day

aww...

remember focus on your man don't get caught up in all the drama
Old 02-01-2007, 03:48 PM
Total Fan

Thank you.

LOL. OK, thanks, good advice!!!

Old 02-03-2007, 06:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Hoe cold is it in your area? In my part of the US it is about -10 right now.

Go Colts in the Super Bowl!!
Old 02-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

2Nickels, That is pretty cold! At my house right now it is 30*.

bbcountry, That is great that you are getting married, I didn't know that!
genki is smart in her advise for your wedding day. I have had a long happy marriage, and my advise to you for your marriage (not that you need any) is to remember that your husband will love you for how you make him feel about himself. I guess everyone wants to give a little advise at this time, but that has worked well for me.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Supreme Fan

bbcountry, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I am glad to hear that the dress buying was so easy for you.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wow, that's great.

When's the big day?

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for all, guys!!!!!
caf123, It's gonna be on 16th of June, just 4 months and a half!!!!
BC100Thanks for the advice, it's really nice of you, and it's also a good one. Maybe, after 9 years together I might think we don't need anything more to know about each other, but you can never take things for granted, so I'll definately remember that!
2Nickles, That's too cold... where do you live?? Here, in Madrid, it's not cold at all, well, not for a winter weather. Today it was a sunny day, but it's colder now that it's late.

Old 02-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Supreme Fan

I live in the northern part of the United States.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Thanks for all, guys!!!!!
caf123, It's gonna be on 16th of June, just 4 months and a half!!!!
BC100Thanks for the advice, it's really nice of you, and it's also a good one. Maybe, after 9 years together I might think we don't need anything more to know about each other, but you can never take things for granted, so I'll definately remember that!
2Nickles, That's too cold... where do you live?? Here, in Madrid, it's not cold at all, well, not for a winter weather. Today it was a sunny day, but it's colder now that it's late.
you can't. I have theory that you can never really know someone completely...but you can certainly try.