Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-08-2003, 05:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

What was the worst Colin movie you've seen so far

DareDevil, I don;t know I just really wasn;t feeling the movie.Expecting more [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2003, 05:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah dito. Daredevil definitely wasn't Colin's best work. It was great seeing him though!

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2003, 08:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah it was I just wish he had more scenes.DareDevil had a poor script and it was lacking a real plot. Spiderman was like 10 times better and did anyone notice DareDevil didn;t even save anyone in the whole movie. i thought that was kinda odd since he's suppose to be a superhero. I whether be saved by Spiderman. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2003, 08:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lynnegurl:
<STRONG>did anyone notice DareDevil didn;t even save anyone in the whole movie. i thought that was kinda odd since he's suppose to be a superhero.</STRONG>

That IS weird - I didn't realize that! I guess he's a different kind of superhero - not someone who saves people, but who "brings justice." He was more concerned with revenge than anything else....it definately was a dark movie.

The reason that I didn't enjoy the movie so much, was because EVERYTHING was so over-the-top. EVERYTHING! Daredevil and Electra couldn't even meet in a normal way - they had to fight each other for some reason.
[img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2003, 03:00 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree re: Daredevil, but I still found it entertaining and enjoyable... it just could have been better (and longer!). As for not saving anyone, I think he's more the vigilante type: he metes out justice where he sees fit. I'm sure people are saved as a result, of course, but it's a shame we didn't see any.

Strangely... Minority Report is my least favourite. It's a good movie, big, "cool", entertaining, Tom Cruise & Spielberg... which all seemed too over-the-top. The effects and futuristic gadgets were great, but my overall impression is that they wanted to make a cool, science fiction film and added all the proper ingredients except a logical plot. They have the big actor (who plays the same role he always does), the weird, mind-boggling sixth sense, the ethical question (which I wish they'd spent more time on)... It came off a bit too contrived, I guess. I mean, it's no Gattaca. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Colin was my favourite part, and this is before I "discovered" him!

the artist formerly known as [stardevi]
Old 03-10-2003, 01:05 AM
Extreme Fan

God forgive me, but it's American Outlaws. It's just so badly written, he and that Ali Larter (who'll I'll always remember from Dawson's Creek) had zero chemistry--that proposal scene, ick!--and it takes so many, many, many liberties w/ Jesse James history and history at that time. And, as much as I hate to knock him--but Cols' Irish brogue pops up a lot in this one. They should have called him Jesse O' James and then at least the accent and total historical inaccuracy of it would be explained . . .

Rian
Old 03-10-2003, 01:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rian:
<STRONG>They should have called him Jesse O' James and then at least the accent and total historical inaccuracy of it would be explained . . .</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I agree about the accent! Even Colin admits that AO isn't his best work...he says he only took the role so that he wouldn't seem cocky or whatever for turning it down.
Old 03-11-2003, 11:08 AM
Total Fan

American Outlaws and Daredevil. El crappo!
Old 03-12-2003, 12:39 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Neon x Stars:
<STRONG>American Outlaws and Daredevil. El crappo!</STRONG>
Haven't seen DD yet, but the storyline of AO was crappy. However, it may win for cutest look. He seemed so...um, this is the wrong word, but innocent? And shirt off, swimming? You can't beat that. Well, besides Tigerland...
Old 04-10-2003, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rabid_Horsey:
<STRONG>

Haven't seen DD yet, but the storyline of AO was crappy. However, it may win for cutest look. He seemed so...um, this is the wrong word, but innocent? And shirt off, swimming? You can't beat that. Well, besides Tigerland...</STRONG>
That's exactly how I feel and I haven't seen DD yet either.
Old 04-20-2003, 11:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Worst Colin movie..hmm..I wasn't too crazy about Hart's War. Something about Bruce Willis and I usually like that guy.
Old 04-20-2003, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LiL_Starzz:
<STRONG>Worst Colin movie..hmm..I wasn't too crazy about Hart's War. Something about Bruce Willis and I usually like that guy.</STRONG>
I agree with Hart's War. I couldn't really even sit through the whole thing.

Ashley
Old 04-21-2003, 11:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Daredevil, the script was terrible.

No one writes songs about the ones that come easy...
Old 04-21-2003, 12:41 PM
New Fan

Hmmmmm...Daredevil : I havn't seen it but I saw a clip and it's kind of overacted on Colin's part.
Manutdbabe is that av of that Van Nistleroy guy, my friend absolutley adores him!
Also American Outlaws I havn't seen but seems kinda boring, not into cowboy movies.
Old 04-22-2003, 11:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Alyson_And_Colin_Fan:
<STRONG>
Manutdbabe is that av of that Van Nistleroy guy, my friend absolutley adores him!
</STRONG>
Yeah it was, you friend has good taste [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2003: Message edited Manutdbabe ]

No one writes songs about the ones that come easy...