Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-07-2003, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

S.W.A.T.: Seen it? Post here! (SPOILERS ALLOWED)

For those of you who want to discuss the movie, spoilers ARE allowed here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-08-2003, 01:25 PM
Total Fan

Just saw it [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

It was so good. It had me like pumped up throughout the whole movie.

My favorite scene was when Colin was at the birthday party and was playing water guns with the little kids... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] he was so adorable.
Old 08-08-2003, 07:36 PM
Passionate Fan

I saw it tonight after work and I liked it A LOT. I am not usually a big fan of action movie but this one was very good. In fact, I think I would have liked it the same if Colin was not in the movie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Colin just made it a little better because the guy is hot... Running on the beach... I couldn't breath! Hot... the guy is just hot! How many times can I write the word HOT when I talk about Colin? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think the movie was pretty good, good music, good storyline but I have to admit that it was obvious the team would make the S.W.A.T, it was obvious Josh Charles character would turn bad and be seduce by the money, it was obvious the S.W.A.T team would win in the end... everything was just obvious but for an action movie, it was pretty good and once again Colin is hot. I just love the guy...

Dom
Old 08-08-2003, 10:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just saw the movie tonight. Colin was great! And so cute in the cop uniform [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] The movie was a lot of fun though I had a few problems with some things but I go deeper into that my livejournal. I liked the chemistry btwn his character and Michelle Rodriguez. I wish they had hooked up, lol.
Old 08-08-2003, 11:49 PM
Total Fan

I saw SWAT tonight too. I really liked it. I thought it was excellent. As we were walking out of the theater my friend asked "so who wants to come back tomorrow?" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] As everyone already mentioned Colin's way hot, but hey... he always is. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I also really liked the part at the birthday party when he was playing with the kids. Very adorable. And when he was running and working out, very sexy.

Icon by Elya
Old 08-09-2003, 08:06 AM
New Fan

I thought the movie was pretty good also. And Colin, as always was very hot!!! I thought the part when Colin's character was at the party playing with the water guns was just TOO CUTE!!!

I am also happy to say that my sister... who before seeing this movie thought that Colin was Just OK looking.....walked out of that movie theater with me giggling "He is Soooooo HOt!!" YES!!! i have finally converted her!!!

Oh by the way, did anyone hear Colin slip in his accent??? I didn't. I thought he did a pretty good job.
Old 08-09-2003, 12:51 PM
Addicted Fan

The birthday scene was adorable.
I loved the movie and also hoped that Sanchez and Street would hook up. It was obvious there were some fireworks there.
Plus towards the end when she was shot, the way he yelled "Sanchez!" You could just tell he cared for her.
Hmmm...man I hope some people think up some fan fic for these two characters.
as I watch the walls descend
as I watch the walls descend like stars
Old 08-09-2003, 01:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by eruvue:
<STRONG>
Hmmm...man I hope some people think up some fan fic for these two characters.</STRONG>
Oh me too! The birthday party was too cute.
Old 08-09-2003, 01:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah Boreanaz:
<STRONG>My favorite scene was when Colin was at the birthday party and was playing water guns with the little kids... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] he was so adorable.</STRONG>
Definitely a cute scene. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Dominique:
<STRONG>I saw it tonight after work and I liked it A LOT. I am not usually a big fan of action movie but this one was very good. In fact, I think I would have liked it the same if Colin was not in the movie Colin just made it a little better because the guy is hot... Running on the beach... I couldn't breath! Hot... the guy is just hot! How many times can I write the word HOT when I talk about Colin? </STRONG>
Hot damn! I know what you mean. The beginning of the movie already caught me... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]...Colin running, doing pull-ups on the lifeguard tower, him boxing... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]...definitely a must-see! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I thought the chemistry between him and Michelle was great,too. I don't know if y'all noticed the part where they were doing the training and they were running up the hill...at the end of the run, where they met Samuel on top of the hill...Colin extended his hand to Michelle to help her. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] What a gentleman!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Charisse

[ 08-09-2003: Message edited truelovepj ]
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose.Act.
Old 08-09-2003, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Loved it. I liked hearing his accent slip a little, it always kind of does in his movies, which I think is really sexy.

And Street wasn't just eyecandy, he cared for his team, and he made sure everyone got through okay. He also took his friendships really seriously. You could tell he was hurt when those guys sold him out.

He was just adorable. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the watergun scene, too. He looked like he was having a good time, too.

I was also kind of glad that there wasn't any romance in the movie at all. A hookup would take away from the central plot.

Jen

Jen

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 08-10-2003, 08:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree that a hook up would have taken away from the plot of the movie, which was great. I still loved the interaction between Street and Sanchez. The movie was left open for a sequel and I really wouldn't mind. The movie played out so wonderfully that I would really like to see a sequel coming out. By the way, I thought that Colin was smokin' hot.
Old 08-10-2003, 08:56 PM
Addicted Fan

My friend and I totally swooned (first time ever at anyone in any movie, I swear!) during the beach scene. That was total eye candy, and I thank the editors for that.

I really like the humor that was spread throughout the movie. "I treat my body like an amusement park." Love it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I, like everyone else, loved the birthday party, too. That was lovely. And yeah, he did have a lot of chemistry with Michelle. But I didn't really want them hooking up. Maybe it's 'cause I'm the selfish brat that wants Colin all to herself.. Hee.
Old 08-10-2003, 10:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by WinterPolaris:
<STRONG>
But I didn't really want them hooking up. Maybe it's 'cause I'm the selfish brat that wants Colin all to herself.. Hee.</STRONG>
Yeah, I think that's what it is.

I'm different though. If I can't have him, then I'd rather him hook up with someone cool, like Michelle, or her bad ass character in S.W.A.T.
as I watch the walls descend
as I watch the walls descend like stars
Old 08-11-2003, 07:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

I haven't seen it yet but i'm such a chump for spoilers. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2003, 09:14 AM
Total Fan

Spoilers aren't the same! You must go see it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Icon by Elya