Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-07-2004, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed

and Jo.. sure thsi thread is one of my favs .. but then it will be my no. 1
Glad to hear that, hope you can drop by and chat with me like now as often as you can.

Btw we just got the new season of Charmed here and Ill be watching the episode with the dirty blondes in it.
Old 09-07-2004, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe
This thread is one of my favourites too!

I think they may have been mod of OT... not anymore though
Yay!

I actually know a current mod of the OT board who seems pretty controversial too. He seems kind of funky in a way from his posts hmm....
Old 09-07-2004, 05:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Colin James
Glad to hear that, hope you can drop by and chat with me like now as often as you can.

Btw we just got the new season of Charmed here and Ill be watching the episode with the dirty blondes in it.
i try to drop by every evening

uh they air the 6th season then.. thats great .. i have seen it already .. thank god for american friends.. but i´d like them to air it in Germany

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-07-2004, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
i try to drop by every evening

uh they air the 6th season then.. thats great .. i have seen it already .. thank god for american friends.. but i´d like them to air it in Germany
Good to hear that!

So the new season of Charmed hasn't aired in germany yet? What season are you watching now?
Old 09-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yay!

I actually know a current mod of the OT board who seems pretty controversial too. He seems kind of funky in a way from his posts hmm....
Once I was drunk and I talked to one of the mods from there... I think
Old 09-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

hey all

I'm here now! I really feel bad for not being here in ages! But I came now...

Jen- A supermod actually told you to "stop whining and you'll never be mod"! That's horrible! Especially from a supermod! They're not supposed to be like that! Nobody should be like that! I'm really sorry she treated you so bad! I'm sure you'd make a great mod, you have the dedication! I only applied for one board and I got lucky at the first time, but my HC board is not a big board and I was the biggest poster there so that helped my being picked, heh...

hi Suzie! long time,no talk! how you been?

Jo- to get on topic for a while, I saw a poster for Alexander at my local movie theatre when I was there last Friday, it looked pretty neat
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-07-2004, 05:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Good to hear that!

So the new season of Charmed hasn't aired in germany yet? What season are you watching now?
we had the finale of the 5th season some weeks ago.. and now we are on break.. but on sunday the new season (7) starts

which mod on the ot board do you mean?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-07-2004, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167
hey all

I'm here now! I really feel bad for not being here in ages! But I came now...

Jen- A supermod actually told you to "stop whining and you'll never be mod"! That's horrible! Especially from a supermod! They're not supposed to be like that! Nobody should be like that! I'm really sorry she treated you so bad! I'm sure you'd make a great mod, you have the dedication! I only applied for one board and I got lucky at the first time, but my HC board is not a big board and I was the biggest poster there so that helped my being picked, heh...
Thanks Hon She also said it to my friend Piet (Cronos) who backed me up. Even though I was pretty upset at the time and stopped posting for aw while, I 'm over it now... I'm just worried that her influence may last and I will never be a mod
Old 09-07-2004, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167
Jo- to get on topic for a while, I saw a poster for Alexander at my local movie theatre when I was there last Friday, it looked pretty neat
Oh! How did the poster look like? i mean what colour was the background and all?

Jen - Which mod did you talk to?

Suzie - It was a super mod who was kind of controversial cus she was kind of being partial in choosing mods and I think she was relieved of her duties.

Btw, when the thread reaches 250, can one of you girls start the new thread please?
Old 09-07-2004, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

Jen- you're welcome, meant every word I don't think you have to worry about her influence lasting, I don't know all of people "in charge" now, but I know some of them and the ones I know are super-duper nice and don't do stuff like you said that Cran person did... So what boards would you like to mod?
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

well it was shaped like a banner you know and it had the faces of all the main characters in the movie, Colin was in the middle and the background was like an old sandy blonde... it looked really pretty and nice
icon credit
Hayden