Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-22-2004, 02:02 PM
New Fan

ok am i the only 1 tired of colin?????????

i am one of his fans and luv him 2 death but hes trying 2 b a boring dad for now with his baby by taking parenting classes and limiting his gurls and drinks. ok ill admit i would luv to experience irish culture but i dont like boring colin i like wild and horny colin [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Hi there, welcome here and to FF!

I think Colin will still have his wild ways but he might just be deliberating more in the things he do especially in front of his kid. As you know, it is only responsible for a dad to think before he acts before his son and he might just want to spend more time with his kid too especially in a child's growing up years.
Old 04-22-2004, 10:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

yeah dont worry it was only last week i saw Colin with a hooker and she had her legs wrapped around his neck i think at least horny colins still there!
i have heard that Colin was supposingly settling down but ive heard so much about whats been happnening that i doubt it is true that he is a sit in dad!
Dont get me wrong i think and i KNOW that he cares ALOT about his kid but i still think he is the Colin we know and love!
Old 04-23-2004, 11:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Personaly I think he would be an idot to not act like a mature adult around his child, I mean really. Once a bad boy always a bad boy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 06:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm going to close this now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]