Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-30-2004, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Suzie: What other boards are you interested in modding?

Maria: She's been here almost 3 months! It's like having a live-in nanny but BETTER, since she's part of the family and there's 100% trust. Plus she's teaching my daughter Swedish, something I've been slacking with!
Old 05-31-2004, 01:39 AM
Elite Fan

Lena - That is very nice that your Mom has been there for so long, I understand the trust thing very well and it's good that she's teaching your daughter about her roots I speak Swedish too, well kinda, I live in Finland and it's mandatory in schools here, which is not a bad thing...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-31-2004, 03:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167
Well I'm not a huge fan either, I've seen all of the movies and I think they're good movies but I'm not really obsessed with them

Oh, don't give up hope Maybe you'll get lucky some day, I've been here for 5 years now and I got to be a mod just 2 weeks ago,though I've never applied before....

well ... some friends tired to get me into the cinema for the 3rd part.. but i refused...

you never applied before... wow .. first time applied and they chose you .. respect

Quote:
Suzie: What other boards are you interested in modding?
well ... i love the charmed board.. The ER board.. and the Gilmore girls board

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-31-2004, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks, but it really wasn't all that wau The board that I mod, the Hayden board, I'm there like all the time, I practicly live there sometimes I'm maybe the biggest freak there is, well me and my co-mod And not that many people applied so.... I got lucky, but still I'm very grateful...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-31-2004, 10:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

you should be.. its great to be a mod .. i´ll never be one though .. but this board here ..every board here has wonderful mods ..well excpet one maybe... well i practically live on the GG board

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-31-2004, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

Oh,never say never my friend You might get lucky too
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-31-2004, 11:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol.. well like i said .. maybe in a couple of years but not now

hmm watching the movie with ben affleck, edwart norton and Jenna elfman right now.. i dont know whats called in english.. but i love the movie .so funny

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-31-2004, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

you mean the movie about the priest, the rabbi and their childhood gal pal? Anna...but it's Ben Stiller in that movie...are you watching a dubbed version?
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-31-2004, 12:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

uh sure ben stiller.. god what made me think its ben affleck .. urgh ..sorry but yeah i meant the one

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-31-2004, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

It's okay, honest mistake , it happens... It's a cool movie though, I have it....
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-31-2004, 01:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

well i´m confused with names sometimes

i´m tired

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-31-2004, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

well that happens, who could keep up with all the hollywood stars these days anyway...

i'm a bit tired too...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-31-2004, 01:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

well its almost 12 at your place..

hehe ..yeah too much stars with the same name ..

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-31-2004, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

Well it's almost 2 a.m. now...

And yeah, they should get more different names, their names should be patented in Hollywood, only one George and Brad and Ben and Michael and so on and so forth...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-31-2004, 04:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

:rofl: yeah maybe they should

yeah its late over your place .. here as well.. thatsway i´m going to bed by now.. have a good night sleep whenever you decide to go tio bed

LEVERAGE campaign