Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-06-2005, 09:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scare Queen
So I guess nobody can beat that obsession huh, did Colin come close to doing so btw?
No not at all. Nobody ever had. I doubt anyone ever will. I just have a big spot in my heart for blink.

-Kristin
Old 02-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Ok so i guess you must have lots of Blink icons and arts and pictures and cuch, hmm do you have such a collection of Colin's too just wondering? Ha now I'm palying detective, just like to see how obsessed each of us Colin fans are you know.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Ok so i guess you must have lots of Blink icons and arts and pictures and cuch, hmm do you have such a collection of Colin's too just wondering? Ha now I'm palying detective, just like to see how obsessed each of us Colin fans are you know.
No. It's all about Blink. I have some Colin stuff but not nearly as much as I have Blink stuff. I'm not really obsessed with Colin I just like him. That's all.

-Kristin
Old 02-06-2005, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

Well as long as you like Colin, then it's enough. Haha but you own/watched almost all or all of his movies right?
Old 02-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well as long as you like Colin, then it's enough. Haha but you own/watched almost all or all of his movies right?
Yep. Just about all.

-Kristin
Old 02-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Haha then I can say you're a Colin fanatic already not comparing with your Blink's obsession of course.
Old 02-06-2005, 11:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Haha then I can say you're a Colin fanatic already not comparing with your Blink's obsession of course.
lol yeah nothing compares to that..

-Kristin
Old 02-06-2005, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

And i see you changed your avie again though I have to say the other guy in the avie who is smiling is some serious eye-candy there.
Old 02-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
And i see you changed your avie again though I have to say the other guy in the avie who is smiling is some serious eye-candy there.
that would be Mark

-Kristin
Old 02-06-2005, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Ha and he has the same name as my other fav member of a boyband called Westlife. I'm not a fan of Westlife though, i just like this guy Mark in it an I'm hoping he qould quit the group and start his own solo career one day.
Old 02-06-2005, 11:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Ha and he has the same name as my other fav member of a boyband called Westlife. I'm not a fan of Westlife though, i just like this guy Mark in it an I'm hoping he qould quit the group and start his own solo career one day.
I'm a Tom-girl. He's the other fella in the avvie. But mostly I'm a Mark and Tom shipper

-Kristin
Old 02-06-2005, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

I'm in love with Tom Felton from HP did I ever say btw now that you mentioned the name Tom heh.
Old 02-06-2005, 11:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'm in love with Tom Felton from HP did I ever say btw now that you mentioned the name Tom heh.
Ha. No you never mentioned that.

-Kristin
Old 02-06-2005, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

And I know it's sick you may think cus I think i'm younger than him but well he's the onl;y character besides Oliver Wood that I think I'm crushing over in the movie. Ok maybe i'm crushing more on their characters lol. I like bad boys like Draco and clean-cut guys like Oliver too at the same time.
Old 02-07-2005, 12:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
And I know it's sick you may think cus I think i'm younger than him but well he's the onl;y character besides Oliver Wood that I think I'm crushing over in the movie. Ok maybe i'm crushing more on their characters lol. I like bad boys like Draco and clean-cut guys like Oliver too at the same time.
Oliver is a cutie

-Kristin