Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-01-2003, 08:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

BBJifted, I LOVE your new avatar!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2003, 07:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ColinFarrellFan:
<STRONG>BBJifted, I LOVE your new avatar!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ditto!! I tried making one from that picture but failed... good job! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

the artist formerly known as [stardevi]
Old 03-05-2003, 04:57 PM
New Fan

I just foun this quote and I thought it was really funny - the whole paragraph below was from a mag! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And although he admits to dancing around at home to 80s music, he once had a job where he dressed in a "Village People" type costume and admits to gushing to Tom Cruise upon meeting him, "God! You're much more attractive in real life than on screen."
Old 03-05-2003, 08:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ColinFarrellFan:
<STRONG>BBJifted, I LOVE your new avatar!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Why thank you! I love it quite a bit myself... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2003, 02:03 AM
Loyal Fan

I love the quotes! Post more!

Elisha
Old 03-06-2003, 02:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
''I'd like Rachel to end up with [Courteney Cox Arquette]. That'd be an enchanting plot twist.''
lol, I think that's hilerous!
Old 03-06-2003, 08:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by serene_chaos:
<STRONG>I just foun this quote and I thought it was really funny - the whole paragraph below was from a mag! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And although he admits to dancing around at home to 80s music, he once had a job where he dressed in a "Village People" type costume and admits to gushing to Tom Cruise upon meeting him, "God! You're much more attractive in real life than on screen."</STRONG>
lmao. Colin and Tommy sittin in a tree. K I S S I N G....

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2003, 02:06 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BBJifted:
<STRONG>

lmao. Colin and Tommy sittin in a tree. K I S S I N G....

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Colin and RABIDHORSEY K I S S I N G

and whatever else he wants to do
Old 03-07-2003, 05:41 PM
Passionate Fan

lol. but i think there's a few others of us also in that tree. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

(On cowboy camp) "I couldn't walk for about a week, I looked like I had rickets, I was so sore."

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2003, 05:01 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by steph6701:
<STRONG>awhile ago in entertainment weekly they asked a bunch of celebrities who they would want Rachel (from FRIENDS) to end up with: Ross or Joey. Here's Colins response:

COLIN FARRELL (''Hart's War'') ''I'd like Rachel to end up with [Courteney Cox Arquette]. That'd be an enchanting plot twist.''</STRONG>
He's just saying what all us guys are hoping. Gotta hand it to a guy who speaks his mind.
Old 03-13-2003, 09:09 PM
Passionate Fan

"I love all women -- all shapes and sizes."
Old 03-18-2003, 11:35 AM
New Fan

Here's some good ones...

(On never acting again being fine) "I swear it would. You would get no crocodile tears from me. None. I have had such a good buzz and as we all know I have made more money over the past few years than I ever thought I would. But, if it all went away tomorrow I would not miss it. Maybe all these films will come out and no one will see them. then I'll be finished. If that happens I'll have so many stories to tell my grandchildren. Nobody will be able to take that away. I'd buy a pub or something. I have my mates and my family here."

"Don't brand me a Super Star. Acting is not where my happiness comes from. I won't shed crocodile tears if it's taken away. I've had a good trip."

(On his childhood) "I got away with murder. I pulled off the smoking thing for years. When they finally caught me with cigarettes I told them I was holding them for a friend."

(On people who drink tequila) "I tell them, 'When you're at home puking your guts out, I'll be here drinking my Amstel Light.'"

(On appearing nude in Tigerland) "I couldn't care less about who sees my bits ... My friends asked how I could do scenes like that and not get excited, but it wasn't like that. My bits looked the size of a cashew nut!"

lmao! Hehe...Crocodile Tears! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

~ K e l l y
Old 03-18-2003, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

One of you quote people should start a new Hangman. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2003, 06:20 PM
New Fan

"I'm a fairly lazy bastard."

"It's not an image that I'm trying to portray. That's me... Some people say I should watch my mouth, and I say 'Why? It's the way I speak.'"

"I can be found in my apartment, dancing naked. I like 80's disco, man."
(Wouldn't we all love to see that, ha.)

"When I was a kid, I used to leave Smarties candy underneath my pillow for Marilyn Monroe with a little note saying, 'I know you're dead, but just have some of these."

“You could say I don’t deserve what’s happened to me, and, of course, I don’t. But I’ve worked as hard as I could for the last five years, and the stars are aligned in the right ****in’ spot, and I’m gonna take it and ride it as far as I can, as fast as I can, and I’m gonna do the best work I can.”

(About how he never turns down an autograph) "I remember the first time I got refused an autograph and I'll never forget that. I asked Pat Jennings for his when I was 12 and he said 'No. ' It wasn't as though there were a 1,000 people around. I felt terrible. I still find it hard to accept that people find my autograph important. I still have no idea if my signature is any good."

(Colin supports the Retinitis Pigmentosa International company. This company's research goes towards finding ways to help the blind to see.)
"People who cannot see should never be forgotten," says Farrell. "But that seems to happen a lot. When I think that sightless people don't get to see their family and friends, watch what's going on around them, or even enjoy what goes on in the cinema, I can't help but think there must be a way, with all the technology in the world, to make it better."