Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-21-2003, 12:37 AM
New Fan

Colin Encounters: Did you see him or meet him?

in february i stayed at the hotel apparently he always stays at in LA. so, while i didn't go up to him and say whats up, wanna *****? haha. i basically saw him every single day at the hotel. whether it be late at nite in the lounge, in the lobby in the morning, or out by valet. it was funny, that was my first taste of colin b/c the friend i was with was the fanatic... i just found him to be INCREDIBLY sexy. that man reeks of sex, seriously. wow. and his accent, well, it's nice.
Old 03-21-2003, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

wow.

so tell me, how was he? i mean, was he nice or funny or . . . how would you describe him in person?

did you get an autograph at the very least? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

when was this, and was he just hanging out with a group of friends or something?
Old 03-21-2003, 12:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by starry day:
<STRONG>i just found him to be INCREDIBLY sexy. that man reeks of sex, seriously. wow.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, you gotta figure, I guess, since so much just emanates from his pictures and interviews... in RL... wow...

I can safely say I envy you that experience! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

the artist formerly known as [stardevi]
Old 03-21-2003, 06:37 AM
New Fan

hey, no problem. but yeah, chateau marmont. my friend actually paid for our stay and everything. and yes, it is extremely pricey and i wouldn't stay there on my own, that's for sure, until i become all rich and what not. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so anyways yeah..

we were in LA from feb. 6th - 11th. and literally saw the guy everyday except for the 1st day we were there. it was funny. i mean the friend i was with loves the guy, and i didn't really know who he was yet.. she had introduced me to him so to speak. but he is just absolutely lovely to look at, and absolutely crazy too. so sexy.

he was mostly with his family. his brother and sister and two friends of theirs were out eating dinner at the table next to us at the hotel one nite, but didn't know it was his brother & sister until the next day. then another nite we were in the lobby, myself, my friend & another girl and we were in one section of the lobby and colin & all of his family (brother, i think his mom & dad, and a few other people, not sure if his sis was there then) were like i dunno, 6-10 feet in another section of the lobby away from us. and this really awesome waiter that works there played his guitar for us and sang "country road" among others while me & my friends & colin & his family sang along. it was funny as hell.

but yeah, the guy's always got a beer in his hand, it cracks me up. we were actually in the lobby checking out in the morning and i believe he was leaving the same day b/c i think he was on conan or something the next nite, and he had a beer! it was great. his tattoo and those damn leather bands he wears.. nice.

and we actually saw him & his family leave for the "daredevil" premiere at about 4 o'clock on the day of the premiere b/c we were on the 1st floor and some of our windows faced one of the roads along the side of the hotel. well i wanted to open the blinds b/c they were still shut so i opened em and about 10 minutes later, they all came out to these limos. it was funny as hell.

but anyways... i guess that's about it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2003, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad you had such pretty things to look at during your vacation! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hope to see you around regularly on this board!
Old 03-21-2003, 06:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey, that's awesome!

[img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2003, 08:48 PM
New Fan

hey - i'll be around [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

i highly recommend chateau though [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] -- i saw quite a few people while i was there. heath ledger in the lobby, i about died, LOVE him! famke janseen, jason behr having a meeting, alan cumming out at lunch when we were, jared leto (YUMMY! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] ) out having dinner while we were as well, rupert everett out by parking, michelle williams - but i see her all the time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img], this guy olivier martinez who apparently was in unfaithful with diane lane, but we didn't know who he was at the time.. i'm sure there's a few i'm missing, but yeah, i don't get starstruck b/c i've been around famous people a lot and it's no big deal to me but it was sort of like being in an alter universe. it cracked me up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2003, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

Wow, busy place. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2003, 05:17 AM
New Fan

yeah, tell me about it! it was really funny though - just the whole time being there... like ... where am i? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2003, 10:37 AM
Addicted Fan

I'am totally jealous lol... next time I go to L.A I have to go to that hotel not that I can afford to stay there but maybe I could sit in the lobby all day . [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lauren
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2003, 02:49 PM
New Fan

lmao!! That is soo awsome! Did you talk to him??????? lol, I would talk to him if I saw him, but I'm the biggest klutz in the universe, so I'd probably end up falling on my face, haha!! Someday when I'm rich (how will I get rich...I don't know - still working on that), I'm going to go to the Oscar's and stay at that hotel all the time lol....hey...a girl can dream, right?

K e l l y
Old 03-24-2003, 10:43 PM
New Fan

nah, i never actually talked to him. my friend talked to his brother and to colin for a bit as well on the phone. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i mean, i could have, but i didn't know exactly what to say, b/c my friend was the one into him, i just caught onto him while we were there and i kept seeing him. AND she showed me the sex scene from tigerland.. yeah, that did it for me.

i mean like the morning when we were leaving, colin was in the lobby (not a big lobby, mind you) same time as us and followed right behind me down the stairs to valet. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i wanted to turn around and just bump into him... OOPS. that would have been nice. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

OH, and i just found out who this one guy was. there was this french guy there the whole time, with his dog. well, my friend just found out that it was olivier martinez, the guy who's in unfaithful with diane lane. she had seen the movie, i hadn't, so that's why i had no idea. she didn't catch on to it the whole time b/c apparently she didn't like the movie, so that's probably why. but yeah, we were around him everyday all day long, him and his dog. i WANT to say his dog's name was olivia, but now i'm not 100% positive about that. haha, how cute. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but we found out why he would have known colin too, b/c he was filming s.w.a.t. with him. b/c he was over in the one corner with colin & his fam that one nite for a bit, but then went back over to the couch across from us. soo.. there ya go. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2003, 04:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by starry day:
<STRONG>
i mean like the morning when we were leaving, colin was in the lobby (not a big lobby, mind you) same time as us and followed right behind me down the stairs to valet. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i wanted to turn around and just bump into him... OOPS. that would have been nice. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I would have . But in a " Oh my god I left something in the room I have to go back upstairs " turn around bump into Collin ." I'm really really sorry" ( would totally be giving him a sexy smile at this point ) then walk past him then turn around and watch him walk off starring at his butt.

Lauren
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2003, 07:49 PM
New Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] wasn't thinking much at that point, was actually ready to be going home then. i just remember thinking... is my ass hanging out??? b/c i was wearing really, really low pants [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and i was walking down stairs and he was like, two stairs behind me. haha. OOPS.
Old 04-13-2003, 01:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Colin is back in toronto,and I was there the other day for a concert and met this really strange guy. The guy spent 100 dollars on cabs following Colin around. poor colin [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]