Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-31-2004, 03:20 AM
Elite Fan

Colin 0T #4 - Johnnie's evil song has us staying wide awake

Selwa - I'm was listening to LP's meteora and now i'm listening to breathe from Evanescence.

Post away peeps

[ 03-31-2004: Message edited Colin James ]
Old 03-31-2004, 03:24 AM
Elite Fan

The song is wearing off now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] lol...getting sleepy. *think of...that awful song...MM* lol thats so funny that Michael Myers middle name is Audrey...now for a killer...thats not a very 'violent' middle name [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I dunno how I know this.

-- Patti
--
Old 03-31-2004, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hellu joanne [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] didn`t saw me at the previous thread?? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 03:26 AM
Elite Fan

No pw-sista, of course I saw you [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] How are you? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 03:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Cool songs [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I'm listening to Teletubbies them song, My nephew loves them. I am playing it for the 8 time now. he says " Owah Teletubbies " and by Owah he means Selwa. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 03:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Cubby*~:
<STRONG>The song is wearing off now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] lol...getting sleepy. *think of...that awful song...MM* lol thats so funny that Michael Myers middle name is Audrey...now for a killer...thats not a very 'violent' middle name [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I dunno how I know this.</STRONG>
He has a girl's name? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Colin James:
<STRONG>No pw-sista, of course I saw you [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] How are you? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
aww thnx hun I already though you left me [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] sniff i was scared!
i`m not so good having some troulbe with my parents [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
what about you?
Old 03-31-2004, 03:30 AM
Elite Fan

Click On This If You Dare

Sel - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] How old are you btw?
Old 03-31-2004, 03:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

He has a girl's name? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know!! for some reason, its funny that I still find him scary [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

And Hey Nightwish [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Im sorry you're have trouble with the parents [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

-- Patti
--
Old 03-31-2004, 03:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightwish:
<STRONG>

aww thnx hun I already though you left me [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] sniff i was scared!
i`m not so good having some troulbe with my parents [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
what about you?</STRONG>
Aww poor sista, don't worry about them parents, I'm sure one day you will have your own home to stay in once you earned enough then you can be free. And if they are too annoying, just cover your ears and pretend they're not there.
Old 03-31-2004, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

aww that`s ok they`re just very annoying and they said that rthey`re gonna kick me out of the house well i`ve heard that before and i stil llive here! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] you can call me nath or uhm just nightwish if you want [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 03:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Click On This If You Dare

Sel - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] How old are you btw?</STRONG>
He’s 18 months.
Old 03-31-2004, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>

Aww poor sista, don't worry about them parents, I'm sure one day you will have your own home to stay in once you earned enough then you can be free. And if they are too annoying, just cover your ears and pretend they're not there.</STRONG>
yah if I have enough money or if I`m old enough then i willl eave the house or if I`m gonna find ever a good friend i`m going to live there cuz my parents yeh they`re driving me insane and I really need to get out!

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 03:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightwish:
<STRONG>aww that`s ok they`re just very annoying and they said that rthey`re gonna kick me out of the house well i`ve heard that before and i stil llive here! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] you can call me nath or uhm just nightwish if you want [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Hello Nath! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] how are you?
Do you remember me btw?
Old 03-31-2004, 03:38 AM
Elite Fan

Hello Nath [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and if you don't know me lol, Im Patty [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-- Patti
--