Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-14-2004, 04:32 AM
Supreme Fan

I know. I'm so excited about seeing Alexander.

It's interesting how much i still remeber from studying Alexander when i was asleep in most classes, i recognise so many things from the little trailer.
Old 08-14-2004, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't study Alexander in my history classes so I'm not really familiar with the details but I guess you can go watch the movie now with greater ease of understanding what is going on than I might be able to lol. I hope I'm not going to be befuddled at the movie cus I'm quite bad in getting the picture of war epic movies heh.
Old 08-15-2004, 07:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Well if ur ever confused just ask me.

i'll try a give u a lil over view of what happened to him..if i can remeber.( Put Colin in ur mind everytime i sat Alexander so i don't lose u )

From the moment Alexander was born there was an omen around his birth ( a good one) that he decented from the god Zeus. This was from Olymius ( mother) who had a dream that her stomach was stuck by a thunderbolt from Zeus.

So he was destiny to do get things...and he actually did. Like achieving things that only demi-gods could achieve, Alexander basically did greater feets then a demi-god. So he got a huge following from his fathers army and followers that believe in him or something.

So he basically set out to conquer the world, and he did. Alexander defeated Darius ( enemy and king of Perisans) in every battle cuz Alexander was a great warrior and commander with his tactics and soilders.

So he basically conquered most of the world ( as they new it) and really did appear as a god to most people and was really feared by enemies cuz he always won. Or never gave up...at all.

The human side to Alexander was a little wack so it'll be great to see the emotional and phycial pain Alexander suffered that Colin will perform. I think he'll most likely get an award for his performance...i can tell.

I bet ur asleep after that little history lesson.
Old 08-15-2004, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Well Colin in the movie can help keep me awake even if i was tired. Yeah he just has that quality prescence. But thanks for the little overview on the Alexander story, I'm sure it will give me a clearer picture when I go catch the movie. It's just the keeping track of the names of the characters that might pose problems cus i'm really bad at remembering things.
Old 08-30-2004, 01:36 AM
Loyal Fan

i remember getting taught about Alexander and i didnt really wanna know but knowing that colins in the movie im now educated
Cause I don't ever wanna
I don't ever wanna be You.
Old 08-30-2004, 01:49 AM
Supreme Fan

Jo - oh god, the names back in those days...Jesus! it's confusing. But u'll be okay with the names in the movie seen u can put a face to a character.
Old 08-30-2004, 01:53 AM
Loyal Fan

you can....
isnt there a book about the epic flick anyway?
maybe we could do a bit of homework first!
Cause I don't ever wanna
I don't ever wanna be You.
Old 08-30-2004, 07:19 AM
Elite Fan

I've no patience for books so even if there's a book version, I most likely would pass up reading it lol. And i'm really too lazy to have the motivation to go check it out.
Old 09-06-2004, 05:12 AM
Elite Fan

I remember reading Colin saying that he thinks he has the most chemistry with Bridget Moynahan from The Recruit. He says he loves working with her the most out of all the actresses he has worked with. And I really agree, they do have a great chemistry.

I'm too lazy to go hunt for pics of them together, but i will do that tomorrow i promise cus I kind of have limited time now.
Old 09-06-2004, 07:02 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, him and Bridget were great together. On the commentary Colin was saying how great she is and he was just 'falling in love with her' ( as said be his own mouth) becuz he was really getting into the character and she was just great to be around.

You can totally see it.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

Colin also said that Ali Larter was the best kisser he worked with. I think Hybrid, you did post that interview before in the news thread.

But anyway I'll be posting pics of Colin with the ladies tomorrow. Still have to go hunt those pics.
Old 09-09-2004, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

Colin said they almost swallowed each other while kissing and you can see why here lol.

Click - Jesse & Zee

Old 09-10-2004, 01:13 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Colin James
Colin also said that Ali Larter was the best kisser he worked with. I think Hybrid, you did post that interview before in the news thread.
Really? Did i? Can't remeber reading that. Then again i've read so much its all medging together.

So far i think these two ladies were the best chemistry with Colin. Lucky bitches.
Old 09-10-2004, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

Here is the interview you posted but anyway, I've actually seen it before you posted.

http://www.fanforum.com/forums/showt...&pagenumber=12

And I remember having that quote of his on Angelina Jolie in my sig before. I really thought they could be together for real but well......
Old 09-12-2004, 07:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Oh yeah, that interview.