Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-29-2004, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

The CF café Introduction - Calling all newbies and GUESTS who are lurking especially

Hi and welcome

I will be your host at the Colin caf� here. I thought this will be a chance for us to get to know each other a little better and for all those lurking out there especially to come out come out, wherever you are and don't be shy, I won't bite I promise. And so i thought I'll create a little survey here for us CF fans.

Name: Joanne

Nicknames (if any) : Jo, Mousy (lol the second one is what my mum calls me occasionally )

Favourite boards: Here at the CF board of course, Fan Forum Community (I know you would say duh lol), hmm not much else actually cus I basically don't post in a lot of places. Ok I'll add the Michael Vartan board to the list as well lol.

Favourite Pastime: Surfing the internet lol and being a postie whore lol.

Favourite Colin Movie: The Recruit, American Outlaws

Anything else:I'm an internet and TV freak lol and I think I might be spending too much time here. And I'm actually also really shy.

And if anyone would like anything here from coffee, tea or confectionary like chocolate cakes or croissants which are in abundance here, please let me know.

Last edited by Robsessed_MeesterManic; 11-01-2004 at 04:52 AM
Old 07-29-2004, 10:19 AM
Total Fan

Name: Kristen, but only my brother calls me that.

Nicknames (if any): Krissy or sometimes Kris.

Favourite boards: Buffy, Colin Farrell, Male Celebs, Nsync (only the Justin thread really).

Favourite Pastime: Hanging out with my friends, I guess.

Favourite Colin Movie: The Recruit

Anything else: I don't think so. I'm also very shy in person. And I watch a lot of tv too.

Icon by Elya

Last edited by *Krissy*; 07-29-2004 at 12:26 PM
Old 07-30-2004, 12:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Ooo good idea huni.

Name: Hybrid-Angel

Nicknames: Hybrid or Bella, Tink ( from the Roswell boards)

Favorite Boards: Colin Farrell, Shiri Appleby, Jason Behr, FanArt, Roswell.

Favorite past time- Making heaps of Roswell fanart (and now Colin Farrell), Cruising the boards, dancing like a loon, oogling over Colin and writing roswell Fanfiction. Oh and i forgot kickboxing.

Favorite Colin movie: The recruit, Hart's War and America Outlaws.....And Phone Booth.

Anything else:Ummm...i'm a little nuts and I plan to marry Colin.
Old 07-30-2004, 12:11 AM
Elite Fan

Yay! More people!

And The Recruit seems like a very popular choice with everyone, hmm maybe I should start a movie survivor thread?

And Hybrid, we seem to have the same fav movies. I guess we all agree that Colin shirtless and being in a uniform is too hard to resist huh.
Old 07-30-2004, 12:23 AM
Supreme Fan

Dman straight huni! Uniformed Colin...enough said
Old 07-30-2004, 05:07 AM
Elite Fan

Actually I would like to think that we all wouldn't mind him in nothing either right? Too bad I'll never get to see that I think lol.
Old 07-30-2004, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

Name: Maria

Nicknames (if any) : master yoda, Chandey, Elfy

Favourite boards: Well my own HC board, never could have guessed that one, huh? , the Mod's board is cool, this one, I'm mainly an OT whore at most boards

Favourite Pastime: Hmm, I like being here, like watching movies, listening to music and dancing...

Favourite Colin Movie: I'd have to say The Recruit, it doesn't get much hotten than that

Anything else: Hmmm, well I'm known here as very chatty with my long posts and I'm pretty much chatty in real life too... well depends on the company...And all hail Jo, the cafe-keeper

And you can see Colin without anything in Tigerland and isn't he pretty much "full Farrell" in his new movie as well?
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-30-2004, 10:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Re: The CF café - Calling all newbies and oldbies especially who are lurking out there

Name: Sharon

Nicknames (if any) : Tegan24

Favourite boards: CF board, Keanu Reeves board, Orlando Bloom board, Ewan McGregory board, Brad Pitt thread, and Fastlane thread

Favourite Pastime: Playing outside with my kids, oogling Colin, Brad, Keanu, Orlando, Ewan and numerous other hotties.

Favourite Colin Movie: Phone Booth (I haven't seen any others yet )

Anything else: I'm a Brad Pitt freak, am likely to become a CF freak and Olando freak , like to garden, surf the internet, make dirty postss about hot guys and listen to heavy metal music.

Great idea by the way.

Last edited by Tegan24; 07-30-2004 at 10:52 AM
Old 07-30-2004, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

It's morning here and I'm making myself a cup of capuccino from the coffee machine. Anyone want any? Or you can have some beverages like orange juice or apple juice, you are free to choose.

Sharon - You will be a colin freak soon I promise, just hang out more on the different threads on this board especially the picture thread cus once you start seeing his comely self and then eventually find yourslef staring at the screen for hours, you know you are suck into the obsession that i am today.

And to help you consolidate your love for him, I'm giving you a list his other films you should check out.

S.W.A.T.
Daredevil
The Recruit
Minority Report
Hart's War
American Outlaws
Tigerland

And btw, I love listening to hard rock music too like Linkin Park. Too bad others like my dad dismissed it as not being music but fluff. But well, we know better.

Maria - I can see you publishing your own book already titled "When In Doubt, Always Turn To Chatter Queen Maria For Help" or something like that.
Old 07-30-2004, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

Hey! cool idea!

Name: Patty

Nicknames (if any): Pats, Dharma, Patsy....I have endless list of nicknames. I always hated 'Peppermint Patty" lol

Favourite boards: Here at this board! FFC, OT board...thats pretty much it, I lurk mostly and sometimes I post

Favourite Pastime: Coming online, drawing, listening to music, hanging out with friends, watch tv, and playing with my baby niece

Favourite Colin Movie: I only seen Phonebooth lol.

Anything else: Umm...I dunno. Im tired right now

-- Patti
--
Old 07-30-2004, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

Patty, did you see the list of movies I posted above? You should try to get your hands on them and have a Colin movie marathon one day.
Old 07-30-2004, 11:28 PM
Elite Fan

No I haven't...lol, I should do that someday. Been tired lately

-- Patti
--
Old 07-31-2004, 12:01 AM
Elite Fan

Aww too bad then, i was thinking we could whore or something but it looks like you are going to bed soon right? If so, good night then.
Old 07-31-2004, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Colin James

Maria - I can see you publishing your own book already titled "When In Doubt, Always Turn To Chatter Queen Maria For Help" or something like that.
Now that's an interesting title...Allthough I might change the chatter queen part, it kinda makes me seem like a brainless bimbo which i'm not, surprsingly enough...

I've seen every movie on your Colin list, except for Minority Report...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-01-2004, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

Name: Emily

Nicknames (if any) : Em

Favourite boards: The OC, Degrassi, Fan Forum Community, Off Topic, Adam Brody, Rachel Bilson. I go to pretty much all of the boards though.

Favourite Pastime: Obsessing over anything and everything

Favourite Colin Movie: Minority Report and The Recruit

Anything else: Don't think so. Hi everyone!

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?