Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-25-2004, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hybrid-Angel
Working project, meaning that i need a little more work to me to achieve more.

See i left high school still liking him and i haven't seen him in ages so i don't know if i still like him or not.

..Phfft who am i kidding i still like him. But not as much as i use too i guess.

He has brown eyes and stubble like Colin and his hair is totally the same as well when it's spiky.
Are you interested in taking up a career in the entertainment/acting business btw?

Hmm maybe if you searched hard, you might have his contact number heh. And I so want to meet your crush now lol. Well maybe you guys might meet up someday in a high school reunion (you could maybe organised one of those perhaps)
Old 07-25-2004, 09:01 PM
Loyal Fan

it is released in australia on november 11th!
and america on the 5th of nov
Cause I don't ever wanna
I don't ever wanna be You.
Old 07-25-2004, 11:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Colin James
Are you interested in taking up a career in the entertainment/acting business btw?

Hmm maybe if you searched hard, you might have his contact number heh. And I so want to meet your crush now lol. Well maybe you guys might meet up someday in a high school reunion (you could maybe organised one of those perhaps)
U know it's freaky u said that cuz we have a year reunion for our class in september throw by our school to see how we are all going. Yeah, his a really charmer ( total player...but then so many i )

It's likely we'll drink and do the whole sneak off to the closet thing again

Actually, yeah i've recently decided to turn to acting seen dance kinda didn't work out. When i left high school i was set on being a dancer but now seen i tried my hand in acting i love it and i'm getting pretty good marks in it at University.

I've always dreamed of being an actress, but never had the balls to have a go at it til now.

And i'm rambling

What's being released Alicia?
Old 07-26-2004, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

You know though, I think love is elusive though cus men can behave like pigs in that they aren't focused in a relationship. That's why I'm still loveless I think.

So I could have seen you on the big screen, aww how nice, I could have claim I know an actress lol.
Old 07-29-2004, 03:15 AM
Supreme Fan

My mum's being a bitch so i'll reply to ya 2moz.
Old 07-29-2004, 04:59 PM
Loyal Fan

alexander is released thats what i meant on november 11th in australia sorry if im confusing you guys
Cause I don't ever wanna
Old 07-29-2004, 10:25 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Colin James
You know though, I think love is elusive though cus men can behave like pigs in that they aren't focused in a relationship. That's why I'm still loveless I think.

So I could have seen you on the big screen, aww how nice, I could have claim I know an actress lol.
Yeah, guyz are pigs.

That's right, u never know i could make it big and do a movie with Mr. Farrell himself.

Alicia- I think that's the US release, i'm pretty sure it's releasing next year in feb for us. But lets hope i'm wrong
Old 07-31-2004, 01:43 AM
Elite Fan

lol If I were to appear in a movie alongside Colin, I would probably not be able to concentrate at all in getting my lines in cus I'm too busy staring at him. But maybe you could just pull it off heh.

Has anyone seen a full-length tailer of the Axexander film in theatres btw cus I read the trailer came out already on July 9 at least in The US.
Old 07-31-2004, 10:25 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah i'd say the lines all backwards or somethings and make of fool of meself.

I haven't been to the movies in months so i haven't seen it.
Old 08-01-2004, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Aww, I'm sure Colin will calm your nerves though cus he sure knows how to treat a lady doesn't he?

Another Alexander poster

Old 08-01-2004, 06:49 PM
Supreme Fan

He sure does!

My god! Look at that poster.

And the line up of stars...i didn't know Anthony Hopkins and Val kilmer were in this moive too. Difinite epic.

i can't wait to see this movie, Colin can pull off anything in a film. Hell he could pull off bunny rabbit and we'd still understand the complex character.
Old 08-10-2004, 04:19 AM
Loyal Fan

nope the american release is the 5th november and on the greater union site it says we get it on the 11th!
Cause I don't ever wanna
Old 08-10-2004, 10:15 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't wait for Alexander! Best cast ever. All of the hottness.... even Anthony.
Old 08-11-2004, 01:59 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hummingbird
nope the american release is the 5th november and on the greater union site it says we get it on the 11th!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so pshyed now! i've got all my friends all pumped to come see it with me.

I have them well trained.

Andrea D - I love Anthony, his such a good actor. i love his old-worldy voice.
Old 08-13-2004, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I so can't wait to see the chemistry between the cast. I bet it will be electrifying. I'm kind of dramatic I know.