Old 02-18-2011, 09:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McB (View Post)
May I please be added?
Hi. Welcome to the thread.
Old 02-27-2011, 03:32 PM
Absolute Fan

We have another ViP shipper on board and STILL we're so quiet? Major Fail! Who else loved that last ViP scene this week?
Old 03-16-2011, 07:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

I can't wait for VIP scenes this week.
Old 03-17-2011, 06:57 AM
McB
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagolkitten (View Post)
Added Always great to see new shippers emerging What are your thoughts about the season so far?
Thank you

The season so far, to me, has been the best. We're getting to know everyone on a deeper level, good and bad. Plus, our ship are stable and happy

Thanks for the welcomes

Aww....I check here most days and it's quiet Excited for cute scenes tomorrow...
Old 03-17-2011, 03:56 PM
Absolute Fan

I agree, this season is the best, and considering what we had to go through last season, I'm thinking it's about time. I'm overwhelmed with how great things are going. I always hoped, and I did believe wholeheartedly that they were far from over, but I'd never imagine things would be *this* great.

I love that this ship demonstrates that happy and stabile doesn't necessarily mean boring I've really enjoyed seeing their relationship develope and can't wait to see what's up next. Whatever it is, it'll be great

I check the forum daily, and it always saddens me when this thread is inactive. I try to revive it, but it gets discouraging if I've already tried it and no one responded

But enough with sad faces, here's a happy one I've started writing on a new ViP fic, dunno when I'll post the first segment, but my plan is to explore Violet's relationship with her parents... I'm just so curious of what they'd be like...
Old 03-18-2011, 01:14 AM
McB
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I agree, this season is the best, and considering what we had to go through last season, I'm thinking it's about time. I'm overwhelmed with how great things are going. I always hoped, and I did believe wholeheartedly that they were far from over, but I'd never imagine things would be *this* great.

I love that this ship demonstrates that happy and stabile doesn't necessarily mean boring I've really enjoyed seeing their relationship develope and can't wait to see what's up next. Whatever it is, it'll be great

I check the forum daily, and it always saddens me when this thread is inactive. I try to revive it, but it gets discouraging if I've already tried it and no one responded

But enough with sad faces, here's a happy one I've started writing on a new ViP fic, dunno when I'll post the first segment, but my plan is to explore Violet's relationship with her parents... I'm just so curious of what they'd be like...
Diitp & exactly!!!

Yeah...aww...let's try together? & your fic sounds interesting, for sure!

What did you think of this week? So nice....my friend thought Violet was annoying? IDK, we always disagree on stuff, though lol.

Old 03-18-2011, 04:07 AM
Absolute Fan

Yes, let's. I'm always happy (and hopefull) when new ViP-shipper arrive, cause that means a chance that they will keep this thread alive with me

I loved this week, the cutesy flirty scene in Vi's office, the just-your-everyday-happy-hanging-out-in-the-kitchen scene, I just love seeing them interact big or small... and of course the one towards the end. I love the conclusion the whole pick-a-photo story had, and I love that it was Pete who suggested/encouraged it. Having your loving husband take the photo for your book in your own house trumphs any glammed up professional photoshoot photo in my opinion. It really sums up who she is and what she's all about. Vi is all about being true to yourself.

I don't think it was annoying at all. She was struggling with having to choose a photo and not really liking any of the options in front of her, and she was too close to really see why. She needed an outside voice to point out to her that yes, these photos are not who she is and the reason she's struggling with the decision is because she knows deep down she can't identify with any of them.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:03 AM
McB
Passionate Fan

I'm definitely on board with that, of course!

Yes, yes! This, so much....they just work so well together, differences aside. My favorites are definitely the everyday scenes. That's love....annnnnd I couldn't love Pete any more than I do right now, seriously.

Yeah...I was wondering if I missed something but the same friend also thought that Pete overstepped with Amelia...and I didn't see that at all
Old 03-18-2011, 06:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Pete overstepped? How? By pointing out to her that her friend needs more help than she can give her, that's a given. He didn't go around Amelia to tell her friend the truth or anything like that, he confronted Amelia on what she was doing, that is what they do on PrP...

Gotta run to work, was just slipping back her to add two new "scenes from a marriage:

Too Hot
Make Yourself Vulnerable
Old 03-18-2011, 06:19 AM
McB
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Pete overstepped? How? By pointing out to her that her friend needs more help than she can give her, that's a given. He didn't go around Amelia to tell her friend the truth or anything like that, he confronted Amelia on what she was doing, that is what they do on PrP...

Gotta run to work, was just slipping back her to add two new "scenes from a marriage:

Too Hot
Make Yourself Vulnerable
He should keep his mouth shut sometimes....IDK, I love my friend to pieces but boy, can we ever be different sometimes!

This is what I thought....I wasn't sure if I missed something because Pete is my love and I see myself in Violet so naturally, I'm prone to understanding them, you know?

YAY scenes from a marriage! That's YOU??!?!
Old 03-18-2011, 03:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
He should keep his mouth shut sometimes....IDK, I love my friend to pieces but boy, can we ever be different sometimes!

This is what I thought....I wasn't sure if I missed something because Pete is my love and I see myself in Violet so naturally, I'm prone to understanding them, you know?

YAY scenes from a marriage! That's YOU??!?!
I know, I'm like that, too. Even if I disagree with things, I still manage to understand why (like with the captain last year, I might not have liked it, but I could understand why it happened and why in Violet's perspective it was a good thing).

And yeah, that's me.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:44 PM
McB
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I know, I'm like that, too. Even if I disagree with things, I still manage to understand why (like with the captain last year, I might not have liked it, but I could understand why it happened and why in Violet's perspective it was a good thing).

And yeah, that's me.
I kinda feel sorry for the Captain, really...

Ahhh! I loveeeee those vids.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I kinda feel sorry for the Captain, really...

Ahhh! I loveeeee those vids.
Thank you Anything to bring joy to fellow ViP-fans
Old 03-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I looooved the moment when Pete took the picture of Violet for her book

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
I looooved the moment when Pete took the picture of Violet for her book
Right? I thought it was just perfect to
1) have the photo be such a personal revelation
2) be taken by Pete (loved his supportive/encouraging speach)
&
3) be taken at their house

I absolutely adore supportive!Pete