Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yana!

At last!
I am new to forums and postings and chatting, and came here only because I fell across Doctor Who almost by accident just this past year. With no Cable or Satelite most of my adult life, I had heard of but never seen Doctor Who until just this past Christmas. Now I am obsessed with no one to talk to, and it has been driving me crazy!
Then I was lucky enough to find this page and read a few posts where there are in fact other people who are talking about all the things I want to talk about. As a literature major and just plain fan, I love analyzing the characters and their actions and their expressions and making connections.

I hope you are really nice people on this forum because I have run across some serious baddies out there since becoming such a recent fan of The Doctor - people impatient with my ignorance and just plain rude. I am working hard to become a die-hard true fan who has seen everything - I have even put every single episode of Doctor Who available on my Netflix que so that I could accomplish this feat, starting with An Unearthly Child and going all the way up to Planet of the Dead. I have watched all of the new series now, and am excited to potentially have someone to talk to at last!

Thank you for being here!
Old 09-08-2009, 01:56 AM
Elite Fan

Hey there

Welcome to fanforum Why don't you come here to introduce yourself?
http://www.fanforum.com/f126/vortex-...28th-62844028/
I don't want to be a pain in the ... bottom but I am closing this thread - we have a thread for pretty much every topic in this forum and if you want to talk about, say Prof. Yana you can do so in the Master-thread. You will find that one listed on the first page, as well.
http://www.fanforum.com/f126/vortex-...28th-62844028/

Anyway, welcome and please enjoy your stay
|it's about time
Closed Thread   Post New Thread