Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2008, 01:55 AM
Total Fan

So FF wasn't working yesterday, huh? I was so busy I never even got a chance to try it! Kinda glad I didn't miss anything then

I read Good Omens yonks ago, great book! I would love to read it again but I hardly have time for re-reads these days. I really want to read Stardust because I've recently seen the film. About 200 pages into The Time Traveler's Wife and I'm loving it. I already wanted to smish Clare and Henry after just a few pages
Old 04-25-2008, 02:16 AM
Elite Fan

The Time Travler's Wife I love it to pieces. That makes me want to read it again, but I have no clue where it is.
*Listens to Garbage's '#1 Crush', the Goth Remix*
LOL I just realized that was the song from Hex (Which I need to finish watching)
Anyway I've been listening to it alot tonight. Also Kansas' Carry on wayward son. Could I pick two different songs?
-Pammie

ETA - I would like to make a note that I have changed my icon like 3 times in the last six months. That has to be a record for me, huh? Val and Mandy, don't you think so? LOL When I finally find THE icon I'm in love with it.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 04-25-2008, 02:22 AM
Total Fan

That's very good going, I could never keep my icons that long! I make too many myself so I have lots to choose from

I love listening to very different songs. I had my iPod on random last night, plugged into the big stereo in the lounge while I did my housework, it keeps me going. It went from The Beatles to Deftones to Belle & Sebastian
Old 04-25-2008, 03:05 AM
Elite Fan

lol I make icons myself, at times, but I rarely use my own. I love yours by the way.
heheh I love the Beatles
*Screams*
Why is Miley Cyrus on my ipod?!?!?!??WHY!?!??!
-Pammie

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 04-25-2008, 04:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ugh so I think my allergies are turning into a sinus infection. So not cool. This needs to go away in 15 days

Nicole
Old 04-25-2008, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That has to be a record for me, huh? Val and Mandy, don't you think so?
I was just thinking that even before I read that post of yours! I really love the one you have now, though!

I also change my icon all the time, not as much as I used to - I think I used to change it about once every 2 days a while ago now it's about once a week, I think.

Nicole, hope it clears up soon!

I have so much random stuff on my iPod really, people are always surprised by things they find on there because in my group of friends, I'm sort of known as the go-to person when it comes to bands nobody has heard of before well, I used to be, anyway. So people are always surprised to also find random tracks by artists like Take That, Britney, Kylie and Avril Lavigne whatever, they make me happy at times
Old 04-25-2008, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That has to be a record for me, huh? Val and Mandy, don't you think so?
I was just thinking that even before I read that post of yours! I really love the one you have now, though!

I also change my icon all the time, not as much as I used to - I think I used to change it about once every 2 days a while ago now it's about once a week, I think.

Nicole, hope it clears up soon!

I have so much random stuff on my iPod really, people are always surprised by things they find on there because in my group of friends, I'm sort of known as the go-to person when it comes to bands nobody has heard of before well, I used to be, anyway. So people are always surprised to also find random tracks by artists like Take That, Britney, Kylie and Avril Lavigne whatever, they make me happy at times
Old 04-25-2008, 06:52 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedxlie (View Post)
I'm the same! I have Take That, Will Young, Kelly Clarkson and Nelly Furtado. The rest of it is either well-known indie/rock or really obscure stuff

Which reminds me, I'm allowed to use my mother-in-law's music download allowance this weekend so if you guys have some recommendations I'll check them out!
Old 04-25-2008, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

Oh boy, on my iPod is completely random...and mostly old hits.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-25-2008, 08:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
Oh boy, on my iPod is completely random...and mostly old hits.

I am the same way. I be listening to Dion and than the next song would be something by Stereophonics. Most of the songs on ipod are mostly country with some rock and other random audio thrown in.

If anybody wanting a good music rec listen to Matthew Good. He has some good songs.
Old 04-25-2008, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

I have Take That on my iPod too.

Sinus infection is so bad. Mine is finally gone, after two weeks.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

I'm STILL in love with the newest Snow Patrol cd, and their songs Signal fire (From spiderman 3) and Run
-Pammie

Old 04-26-2008, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

Morning everyone!

I am going to head of to schoolin about 45 minutes .. yes it's a saturday, but they are holding help sessions for my french oral exam on monday () so I kind of have to.

Old 04-26-2008, 02:25 AM
Elite Fan

If it helps you, I'm at work. That's life.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

going to school on a Saturday is just wrong! and going to work too, big to the both of you!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread