Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2022, 05:34 AM
  #76
Obsessed Fan

 
Waldfrau's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 5,251
Good one! Love the cool costumes, the ships and the ocean shots!

Wouldn't mind seeing the pirate queen again.

The sea devils were okay. Pity we didn't learn their proper species name. I liked how they kept the visual appearance so close to the Pertwee era. I didn't like their voices, didn't sound plausible.

Something is off with the music. Don't like the pacing. There are too many dramatic moments and they sound too similar. I've heard better music on New Who.
Waldfrau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 06:35 AM
  #77
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldfrau (View Post)
Good one! Love the cool costumes, the ships and the ocean shots!

Wouldn't mind seeing the pirate queen again.

The sea devils were okay. Pity we didn't learn their proper species name. I liked how they kept the visual appearance so close to the Pertwee era. I didn't like their voices, didn't sound plausible.

Something is off with the music. Don't like the pacing. There are too many dramatic moments and they sound too similar. I've heard better music on New Who.
i have to admit i dont like the new people who do the music for jodie era not as nice as the ones before
__________________
Allons-y
Merry Christmas
from the Doctor
Icon: madness
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 03:52 PM
  #78
Elite Fan

 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 30,852
Wow. They really went all out for this one. Set design looks amazing.



Too bad it couldn’t have been an hour, like most specials.
__________________

Last edited by scififan2009; 04-18-2022 at 04:38 PM
scififan2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 04:21 PM
  #79
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Yeah I thought they would of done it that way. Was Davies specials an hour?

Thanks for the video
__________________
Allons-y
Merry Christmas
from the Doctor
Icon: madness
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 07:24 PM
  #80
Elite Fan

 
MsPerfectionist's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 44,938
i just caught up to the sea devil episode.

i finally watched the flux series. i was quite behind.
__________________
🎅Witchmas is coming Hohoho (i really meant hmm...)

The Witcher Hug Survivor - Round 3 » vote here
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 10:26 PM
  #81
Obsessed Fan

 
Waldfrau's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 5,251
Have to rewatch it before Jodie's final ep.
Waldfrau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 02:53 AM
  #82
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPerfectionist (View Post)
i just caught up to the sea devil episode.

i finally watched the flux series. i was quite behind.
I haven't seen it yet , need to find a way to watch it hopefully I will watch it before the new season
__________________
Allons-y
Merry Christmas
from the Doctor
Icon: madness
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 09:07 PM
  #83
Elite Fan

 
MsPerfectionist's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 44,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
I haven't seen it yet , need to find a way to watch it hopefully I will watch it before the new season
i've been catching up to them thanks to the DW blu-ray at the library. maybe your library has them too?
__________________
🎅Witchmas is coming Hohoho (i really meant hmm...)

The Witcher Hug Survivor - Round 3 » vote here
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 11:54 PM
  #84
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPerfectionist (View Post)
i've been catching up to them thanks to the DW blu-ray at the library. maybe your library has them too?
They might I habent been to my library in ages but saying that my streaming sites have DW just not the new season .
__________________
Allons-y
Merry Christmas
from the Doctor
Icon: madness
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 07:53 AM
  #85
Obsessed Fan

 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5,885
The only place to stream Modern Who is HBO Max, and the only episode of the series they don't have in their catalog is Legend of the Sea Devils.
__________________
"Oh, brilliant" - Thirteenth Doctor
"Half an hour ago I was a white-haired scotsman." - Thirteenth Doctor
"I know exactly who I am. I’m The Doctor." - Thirteenth Doctor
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 01:04 PM
  #86
Obsessed Fan

 
Waldfrau's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 5,251
I got it in the iTunes store.
Waldfrau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 02:52 PM
  #87
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
The only place to stream Modern Who is HBO Max, and the only episode of the series they don't have in their catalog is Legend of the Sea Devils.
See I don't have HBO my streaming sites is called stan they have all season except season 13
__________________
Allons-y
Merry Christmas
from the Doctor
Icon: madness
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 10:02 PM
  #88
Elite Fan

 
MsPerfectionist's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 44,938
__________________
🎅Witchmas is coming Hohoho (i really meant hmm...)

The Witcher Hug Survivor - Round 3 » vote here
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 03:01 AM
  #89
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
Whixh is odd cause season 13 aired awhile ago
__________________
Allons-y
Merry Christmas
from the Doctor
Icon: madness
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 06:00 AM
  #90
Fan Forum Star

 
Summer Falls's Avatar






_____________________________________________

S13 E89 · Flux- "The Power of the Doctor"
Jodie's Final Episode | Sunday 26th October 2022


EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

In this feature-length special to mark her last adventure, Thirteenth
Doctor must fight for her very existence, against her deadliest
enemies: the Daleks, the Cybermen and her arch-nemesis, the Master



_____________________________________________


PROMO





__________________
Allons-y
Merry Christmas
from the Doctor
Icon: madness
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.

Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.


TEST