Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2012, 05:01 AM
New Fan

Independent & fan writers

Hello there,

I'll cut my original post a lot shorter!

Is there anyone out there who would perhaps have an interest in developing a web-series?

Last edited by Celtic Islander; 03-23-2012 at 07:32 AM
Celtic Islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic Islander (View Post)
Hello there,

I'll cut my original post a lot shorter!

Is there anyone out there who would perhaps have an interest in developing a web-series?
I'd certainly be interested. I have lots of Doctor Who ideas.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:52 AM
New Fan

Ahh, Bauer Power & a whovian - a man after my own heart.

--

Last edited by Celtic Islander; 03-23-2012 at 10:12 AM
Old 03-23-2012, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ahh, Bauer Power & a whovian - a man after my own heart.

Perhaps you could drop me an e-mail? I don't see a private message feature on here, or I'm incredibly lost.
kieran@oldlightmedia.com
There is a Private Message system- top right hand corner of the page there should be a link. I'll send you a PM just so you know that it works etc...
Old 03-23-2012, 10:17 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
There is a Private Message system- top right hand corner of the page there should be a link. I'll send you a PM just so you know that it works etc...
Sorry Tim, I got the message but can't seem to reply. I'm usually quite good with the Internet, not a clue what's going on. Perhaps my new account hasn't unlocked that degree of trust not to spam people yet. Haven't the foggiest.

Yes, would love to hear some. If you have any questions for me please feel free to shoot. I think it would be most constructive to develop a short few scenes, or very short 2-3 minute film - and gain enough support via that to develop a working, fully functioning series. Just one of many concepts.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sorry Tim, I got the message but can't seem to reply. I'm usually quite good with the Internet, not a clue what's going on. Perhaps my new account hasn't unlocked that degree of trust not to spam people yet. Haven't the foggiest.

Yes, would love to hear some. If you have any questions for me please feel free to shoot. I think it would be most constructive to develop a short few scenes, or very short 2-3 minute film - and gain enough support via that to develop a working, fully functioning series. Just one of many concepts.
There should be a reply box underneath the message and a reply with quote button too...

Anyway yeah, I'll get my thinking cap on...
Reply   Post New Thread