Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2015, 03:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Does anybody collect The Sarah Jane Adventures on DvD?
Old 05-20-2015, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderM (View Post)
Does anybody collect The Sarah Jane Adventures on DvD?
No, I did watch the first three series, but can't justify buying the boxsets, however Im always on lookout for a bargain!
Old 05-20-2015, 07:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
No, I did watch the first three series, but can't justify buying the boxsets, however Im always on lookout for a bargain!
My favorite SJA has got to be the one with the Brigadier. The Wedding episode where David Tennant appears is a close second. I heard a rumor that he filmed that two-parter after filming his last regular story as the Doctor (the End of Time)!
Old 05-21-2015, 10:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
My favorite SJA has got to be the one with the Brigadier. The Wedding episode where David Tennant appears is a close second. I heard a rumor that he filmed that two-parter after filming his last regular story as the Doctor (the End of Time)!
oh i like that episode with david matt story on sarah jane was great it also had Jo which was a nice addition .. man we could of had all the classic series people guest star on her show
Old 05-21-2015, 01:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
oh i like that episode with david matt story on sarah jane was great it also had Jo which was a nice addition .. man we could of had all the classic series people guest star on her show
It certainly provided a great outlet for classic Who characters if they had more of them while Sladen was alive. Of course, it would only work if the said characters were still on Earth and not somewhere in deep space.
Old 05-21-2015, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It was indeed his last story as the Doctor until the 50th
Old 05-21-2015, 05:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Ok, I thought that is what I had read but wasn't sure of the source. I forget it now. But thanks for clairifying! I also read he regretted leaving after having so much fun working with Sladen again on her show.
Old 05-23-2015, 08:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It certainly provided a great outlet for classic Who characters if they had more of them while Sladen was alive. Of course, it would only work if the said characters were still on Earth and not somewhere in deep space.
It would of been a good thing to see
Old 05-23-2015, 10:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ok, I thought that is what I had read but wasn't sure of the source. I forget it now. But thanks for clairifying! I also read he regretted leaving after having so much fun working with Sladen again on her show.
Benton and Yates would be the obvious candidates
Old 05-24-2015, 12:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Who said that,?
Old 05-24-2015, 12:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Who said that,?
No clue, but it was an online review of The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith. Don't know where it was online as it was some time ago.
Old 05-24-2015, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And just to add an extra bit of useless trivia, his last line was 'You two with me, spit spot'.

Yes I am that sad that I remembered that
Old 05-24-2015, 10:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
No clue, but it was an online review of The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith. Don't know where it was online as it was some time ago.
Oh really?
Old 05-26-2015, 11:49 AM
Absolute Fan

According to my memory, yes.

So, out of Sarah Jane's appearances with the various Doctors, which Doctor is more memorable with her?

Yes, Tim, I read the same about David's last words uttered as the Doctor, but didn't actually remember it like u did!
Old 05-26-2015, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
According to my memory, yes.

So, out of Sarah Jane's appearances with the various Doctors, which Doctor is more memorable with her?

Yes, Tim, I read the same about David's last words uttered as the Doctor, but didn't actually remember it like u did!
Oh without doubt Tom.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread