Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2007, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Add me to the list please! One of my fav moments is from the end scene in the season finale where she gives her speech about 'getting out'. It was just heartbreaking to watch but you know that they'll see each other again!
Old 09-04-2007, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

^ hi, and i have added you

The other scene i liked was in the Shakespeare Code episode, them lying on the bed
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Lennie1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:36 PM
New Fan

I finished season 3. OMG I love Martha so much!

And I love the little things between her and the Doctor. Like, I love that every time they hug, he picks her up. It's so cute I can't stand it.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Do you have a favourite hug?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orli'sALF (View Post)
Add me to the list please! One of my fav moments is from the end scene in the season finale where she gives her speech about 'getting out'. It was just heartbreaking to watch but you know that they'll see each other again!
That is also one of my favourite moments. It showed how strong she is, and that she's capable of making the best decision for her. She might love him but it was healthier for her to leave for the time being and I respect her for being able to do it. Such a bitter-sweet scene.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:56 PM
New Fan

I think my favorite hug is the one from 42, because of Martha's burst of emotion. She's laughing and crying at the same time, so relived to see that he's okay. Actually, I thought 42 was great overall. I loved when the Doctor was anguished and in pain he called out for her. I love that he trusted her enough to tell her he was scared. She was his lifeline in that episode.

I actually loved how many times the Doctor was in danger this season and it was Martha who had to rescue him, rather than the other way around. It's that balance they create that I love so much about them. She's just a wide-eyed little girl in awe of him, she's more like an equal - she gets him

Anyway, the hug from The Lazarus Experiment was nice, too. I love how they just hug and he picks her up and they start laughing. It's adorable.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

Aww I adore that "Never really just a passenger" hug.
Took him long enough to admit it.

I love 42. That's the episode where Martha gets to shine for the first time.
And that scene when she's trapped in the capsule, and he's trying to yell he'll save her but she can't hear it. Beautifully done scene.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:44 AM
New Fan

42 is awesome, I love it. One of my faves.

Here's a nice picture from The Lazarus Experiment.

Aw.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

That's a great cap. Loved that moment.
And I must say - her sister was also kinda cool in that episode.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:01 AM
New Fan

Yeah, her sister's really cool.

Look how tiny Freema is! No wonder David always had to pick her up. She's like a smurfette. I find that so amusing and endearing. Short people are the best.

I haven't ready any spoilers at all, so I have no idea what's going to happen, but how do you guys think Martha will return?
Old 09-08-2007, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by . Aurora Vega . (View Post)
Look how tiny Freema is! No wonder David always had to pick her up. She's like a smurfette.

Quote:
I haven't ready any spoilers at all, so I have no idea what's going to happen, but how do you guys think Martha will return?
I'm not spoiled, but from what I read in official reports it looks like she'll be back in second part of the season, and she'll be a bit more grown up and over The Doctor I assume.
I think she'll be a doctor by then (going by her myspace page), and will probably move on a bit with her life, plus she'll have Torchwood experience too. Can't wait to see what will happen there!
Old 09-09-2007, 05:01 PM
New Fan

I wonder if she'll stay in the show, then, or just five episodes and that's it? I mean, Donna's funny and all, but dammit, Martha kicks ass and she saves the day. She's the perfect companion. The doctor really needs her.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

I guess it could go both ways. But why bring her back just to have her leave right away?
Also, there will be that break, and series 5 returning in 2010., so I guess a lot of things could change until then?

I'd love for Martha to stay as longer as possible.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

I tried to resist as long as I could...but I love these two Can I be added?

I would hate to miss another boat
milestogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:28 PM
New Fan

Welcome, youvegotwings! This ship is too beautiful to resist!

I want Martha to stay as long as possible, too. Here's an idea, since David Tennant will go on hiatus for a while, why not have Martha take over the TARDIS or something? Like maybe the Doctor goes missing and she goes around time and space trying to find him and save him. Then we'd have the Martha adventures until David returns to the show.

I vote for that.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

i d/m. can i be added to the list?