Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Absolute Fan

thanks so much for the link for the Prequel. Didn't even know that existed!
Sursonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterboyz (View Post)
Thanks for the video! Been looking everywhere for that

Did anybody else notice that Oswin broke the fourth wall and looked straight at the camera in her last scene?

I wonder what that means... knowing Moffat, it means something.

And why do people keep calling Oswin 'Clara'?
I think it was just a nod to remind people she is the new companion, cos when she broke the fourth wall, she said 'Remember me.'

And people think her name is Clara because that is the name that the BBC leaked for her. Everyone still thinks that is what her name is going to be. I don't see it, myself.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
I think it was just a nod to remind people she is the new companion, cos when she broke the fourth wall, she said 'Remember me.'

And people think her name is Clara because that is the name that the BBC leaked for her. Everyone still thinks that is what her name is going to be. I don't see it, myself.
The remember me is important caus ehse still is human or she still has the memories which mean she can be saved !! ... I think the most important thing to is she eraser the doctor from the daleks minds meaning they don't rememebrr him ,, and if u remember that blue man saying doctor who!! That's thenhuge thing for this season
Old 09-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)

I agree I dont think she will be Clara. I heard one rumor that her name was Clara and Oswin was her last name but I dont believe it.
Bowtiesarecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtiesarecool (View Post)
I agree I dont think she will be Clara. I heard one rumor that her name was Clara and Oswin was her last name but I dont believe it.
Yup, I can't see it.
Reply   Post New Thread