Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2009, 06:06 AM
New Fan

Calling All Dr Who Fans!

We need your help to support our beloved Dr Who actors by voting for them on the What's On Stage Awards online!!
Please please vote for Greg Doran who directed David Tennant in an amazing Hamlet for the RSC.
And remember Jo Nakashima, the journalist from series 4 Sontaran Sonogram episode? She was the journalist killed by the Atmos car in the opening sequence! Vote for her play STOVEPIPE in the Best Off West End Production!
atmosgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:06 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Welcome to atmosgirl. We have a board for Doctor Who, so I'm going to move your post over there. The Mods at that board may further redirect you to an existing thread.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Chris

Welcome atmosgirl. Thank you for bringing that to our attention. Do you also have a link to the website where we can vote for them?
|it's about time
Mrs.Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread