Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale decem (View Post)
this better not be the last of her. I want another season with Clara and 12
yes me to i want a campion for more than 2 seasons
Old 11-09-2014, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Why would she leave? She has no one on Earth to stay for now.
Old 11-10-2014, 08:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
True but it could also mean pain for her to keep traveling with the doctor .. But I do agree she will be more willing to leave and travel than stay
Old 11-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I've got the feeling that she's pregnant. There seems to have been some hints, and then there's Orson Pink...
''...The elements came together, and burst apart, forming shoes and ships and sealing-wax and cabbages and kings. Until, eventually, they came together, to make you. You are unique in the universe.” -The Doctor
Old 11-10-2014, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really don't want that to be her exit

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niniel (View Post)
I've got the feeling that she's pregnant. There seems to have been some hints, and then there's Orson Pink...
There has to be if they keep the timeline the same
Old 11-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
yes me to i want a campion for more than 2 seasons
Hey, Clara got more than some companions. Martha and Donna got on season each and Rose got one season each with Doctors Nine and Ten.
Amelia Pond holds the NuWho record right now. She did 2 full seasons plus 7A.
Old 11-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd like another season I think she came a long way this season, and I want more of that development.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-12-2014, 03:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderM (View Post)
Hey, Clara got more than some companions. Martha and Donna got on season each and Rose got one season each with Doctors Nine and Ten.
Amelia Pond holds the NuWho record right now. She did 2 full seasons plus 7A.
thats true isnt clara on the same level as amy ? or wai no cause she wasnt in all of season 7
Old 11-12-2014, 06:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I'd like another season I think she came a long way this season, and I want more of that development.
I would dispute that. If anything, she learned how to lie to people more so than anything seen in series 7. I wish she would try telling the truth for a change and quit lying spontaneously to the Doctor, Danny and everyone she may meet along the way. If that is character development, please, I don't want any more. I like Clara, I really do but I can't get around all the dishonesty she persists in throughout series 8.
Old 11-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dishonesty doesn't show a lack of character development. She's become a more rounded character this season. Last season she pretty much jumped between the Doctor and the Maitland kids. This season she had a career and a boyfriend, and wasn't staying anywhere out of a sense of duty. Her lying more actually goes to show development, imo, because if it wasn't for the development, she wouldn't have needed to lie, because there would have been no one to lie to and therefore nothing to lie about - because she'd only have the Doctor, who already knows anything that she would have had that was worth lying about.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-13-2014, 05:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Dishonesty doesn't show a lack of character development. She's become a more rounded character this season. Last season she pretty much jumped between the Doctor and the Maitland kids. This season she had a career and a boyfriend, and wasn't staying anywhere out of a sense of duty. Her lying more actually goes to show development, imo, because if it wasn't for the development, she wouldn't have needed to lie, because there would have been no one to lie to and therefore nothing to lie about - because she'd only have the Doctor, who already knows anything that she would have had that was worth lying about.
I kind of agree with you lying buts bad in any relationship really but the question is why the doctor and clara are lying to each other now ? Why has changed ?

Clara is much better this season last season she just did everything that the doctor did which isn't a good trait saying that matt smith very charming .. I prefer this clara to season 7 Clara I dislike her story cause she had none or lack of one
Old 11-13-2014, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

I feel like teacher Clara has more of an attitude with 12 than she did with 11.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
^ This. Clara in S7 had barely any personality traits that we were allowed to see. We just knew that she was the impossible girl and that she was "born" to save the Doctor. I loved her back then too however, S8!Clara was given a full on personality and character traits and flaws. She's not perfect...even if she's perfect for the Doctor in every way. She lies and she's stubborn. She likes to be in control and we've now seen her become more like the Doctor, or seen her take on every flaw in the Doctor's personality. She's finally a well rounded character that makes mistakes but that doesn't make her a bad person. And she's only human.

I need another season or maybe a half season of Clara because Peter and Jenna have so much chemistry and they are just so good together. No matter how much I ship and love Matt's Doctor with Clara....Clara was meant to be 12's companion. They are equals, partners in crime, and best friends. I think that S8 can be about Clara finding herself again and getting growth and then have her travel with the Doctor to help him find Gallifrey and help him find more clues about this face...the face that he's already seen.

Listen to them - Children of the night

i love you. ♡

Last edited by 21:21; 11-13-2014 at 10:52 AM
Old 11-13-2014, 10:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

I agree with this season 7 was a mess even at the end that doctor did leave her by herself .. This doctor and her have an understanding and that's why it works
Closed Thread   Post New Thread