Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-23-2005, 10:53 AM
Total Fan

I liked when Mary was completly ignoring him That made me laugh

I think I was quite comfused at the beginning of the film, but I think the film was more accessible than other Kaufman films
Old 07-24-2005, 08:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

i loved the way it wound round its self...and Elijah at the begining "can...can i help you?" "no" "ok" lol
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Billy:"Dom's an idiot."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 07-24-2005, 08:24 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, cause you were like, 'wtf?' but it made sense at the end, once you realised it was all convuluted time wise
Old 07-24-2005, 08:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

yeah...it took me a LONG time to explain the idea of full circle story to my mum
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Billy:"Dom's an idiot."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 07-27-2005, 04:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think my fave Lij scene was when Patrick answers the door to Mary wearing googly glasses and she is not at all impressed.

I think my fave general scene was when Joel is trying to save his relationship with Clem, and they're running from room to room but everything's changing. The special effects were so cool, and the frustration that Joel was feeling was intense.

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 07-27-2005, 12:18 PM
Total Fan

The special effects on htis were AMZING! i loved the way it all disappeared and how Clem was disappearing anf then he hugged her and she came back
Old 07-28-2005, 03:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

And how they're laying on the ice, and she whizes away from him. Sad!

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 08-14-2005, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

I finally watched this tonight and granted I always love Lij, I wasn't a fan of his character. That was a very naughty thing that Patrick did. But, an excellent acting job by Lij. I love it when she's headed back into her apartment and just really screams at him to go.

SATC
Old 08-16-2005, 04:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, pretty funny. The pleading was pretty pathetic though. I can change! etc.

What repulsed you the most? The deceiving, the identity theft, the panty stealing...?

Don't you think he was a scene stealer though???

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 08-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Total Fan

The way you cringed almost every time he comes onscreen cause you know no good can come
Old 08-18-2005, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly! Patrick was a weirdo.
Old 08-21-2005, 02:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Meh, I felt sorry for him still...

The 2 disc special edition (Aussie) is only 15 bucks at the moment, and I have to get it! I only have the 1 disc American edition.

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 08-22-2005, 09:12 AM
Total Fan

Yeah I want the two disc one too. You'll have to tell us if the special features are good. And Elijah-filled
Old 08-23-2005, 03:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Haven't gotten around to buying it yet. My roster has been stuffed up this week, and have to work half days instead of having full day off etc. Grrr. Can't be bothered buying it now.

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek