Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Ohh I will stay then!

You dislike Johnny Depp, Ele? I don't love him or anything but I think he's kind of cool. He's an awesome actor at least. Funny at the moments he has to be funny!

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-27-2007, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You dislike Johnny Depp, Ele? I don't love him or anything but I think he's kind of cool. He's an awesome actor at least. Funny at the moments he has to be funny!
Well, I think he makes good movies but I can't see any of them cause when I dislike an actor I can't see his movies. It's the same with Leo Di Caprio, although I'm pretty sure I will watch some of his movies in the next years cause he's a good actor with interesting movies. Since I usually hate Blockbusters for many reasons and Johnny often makes such kind of movies I have no need to see them. I guess the only movies I've seen with him is Edward, which's a great one.

I think I don't need to say that I dislike Lauren's movies as well. They're just crap except Seeing other people. But Lauren's in it so I have to see them. When it comes to her I'm not objective.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

its the same with me .. when I dont like an actor / actress I most of the time dont watch his or her movies

yep... its funny when someone asks you why you dont want to see that movie and you tell them your reason lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-28-2007, 02:42 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I don't watch movies with actors/actresses in it I don't like either.

I have my hair different and it's really weird I have a headband (?) in my hair and never had that before so.. My mom said it looks cool so I'm gonna trust her haha. I'm not used to it, that's probably why it looks weird.

Old 05-28-2007, 05:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol take a pic .. I wanna see it

I have to go to the hair dresser next month... I want to have something new

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-28-2007, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Haha maybe tomorrow. I don't have any make-up on right now and I wouldn't wanna scare you

Old 05-28-2007, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

How's everyone today?

Quote:
Since I usually hate Blockbusters for many reasons and Johnny often makes such kind of movies I have no need to see them. I guess the only movies I've seen with him is Edward, which's a great one.
I totally understand if you don't like him, de gustibus , but he has not always done many blockbusters...
Movies like Benny and Joon, Cry Baby, Ed Wood, Arizona Dream, The Brave, Dead Man, The Libertine and others are really awesome and not that famous
Edward's great
Old 05-28-2007, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by italian jj (View Post)
I totally understand if you don't like him, de gustibus , but he has not always done many blockbusters...
Movies like Benny and Joon, Cry Baby, Ed Wood, Arizona Dream, The Brave, Dead Man, The Libertine and others are really awesome and not that famous
Edward's great
Yeah well, but in the last time with the POTC movies and the other stuff he did - totally Blockbusters. I know I'm weird but I want to learn something when I watch movies, that's why I like political movies. Okay, I also like movies like Shrek *awesome music* but mhm my taste is very special and Johnny just doesn't make the right ones for me
Old 05-29-2007, 01:44 AM
Master Fan

hi girls

Ele - your big friend George Bush is going to Czech Rep. next week. Don´t you want to wave him? His security people are going nuts here. Don´t you dare open a window when GB is going throught your street!!! Like I care

Denise - we booked a lovely hotel in Turkey yesterday. But we are going to Kemer at the end.

Old 05-29-2007, 02:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)

Ele - your big friend George Bush is going to Czech Rep. next week. Don´t you want to wave him?
Nope He should stay in the US - forever or better book a room in Guantanamo
Quote:
Don´t you dare open a window when GB is going throught your street!!! Like I care
You don't care? Well, he's in Germany in two weeks attending the G8 meeting, so I've another chance to ignore him...
Old 05-29-2007, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Heh he'll be here for the APEC Summit in September. That shall be fun in the city. Not...

Okay I'm in a venting mood tonight - one thing I hate on the net is when people poach stuff from others without crediting or put stuff up without permission. It just a major pet peeve of mine when it happens, because I've seen it been going on for years.

End of mini-rant

Hope everyone's well today!

Twitter: nlm78
Old 05-29-2007, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys!
It's my mum's bday today...so tonight we're going out to this fancy new restaurant...
Sorry about your rant Nadine!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 05-29-2007, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Nadine, I get your frustration. But sometimes people really do forget it.. I sometimes do to. I mean sometimes I collect news and post it all in once, and forget who brought it in the first place. Although I usually credit on my website. Except when somebody posts a video on youtube or so and I rip it off youtube and convert it to a good format you know. I always think like I made the video this way you know But yeah I get your frustration. A lot of people don't give credit at all.

I'M GOING TO SEE THE FRAY! At least I hope so. The pre sale started 2 days ago (which I didn't know), but there are still tickets and my friend is gonna order them tonight, cause you need to pay with something we don't have but her dad has so we have to wait for him to get home. But only the thought of it It's not until November, but that's okay!

EDIT: OMG! I JUST ORDERED TICKETS! OMG OMG THE FRAY!!!!!! Sorry I'm so happy now!

Last edited by -Denise-; 05-29-2007 at 10:02 AM
Old 05-29-2007, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

The Fray??? OMG I'm so jealous!! "How to save a life" is probably the best song I've heard in a loooooong time... have fun!!!!! When's the concert?
icon: Permanent_99
Old 05-29-2007, 10:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

I am also jealous.. I also want to see the fray

LEVERAGE campaign