Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2007, 03:35 AM
Master Fan

Hi there

How are you all doing? Boy, we should have met this weekend, we could comfort each other.

I was making an IWALY video yesterday when the news came and couldn't continue the vid until now. I even can't see the Karaoke scene. It just sucks!
Old 05-04-2007, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

hi Ele,
Im able to watch karaoke scene but now I have feeling like Lorelai is saying goodbye to fans too. that´s really sad.

so will you finish the vid today?

Old 05-04-2007, 03:47 AM
Master Fan

I can only hope, the split screen thing I'm trying for the vid really steals my time.
Quote:
but now I have feeling like Lorelai is saying goodbye to fans too. that´s really sad.
That's what I thought too. It's like she has three messages in her song, for Rory, Luke and the fans.

*goes and cries in the corner*
Old 05-04-2007, 03:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ele, don't be sad honey *hugs* We got some wonderful time with GG, but since S6 it's been going just worse and I doubt they'd make it better the next season. Well, I can't know. It's sad.. yeah, bummer that we don't meet this weekend, we could put Luke's thirts on, eat junk food and do a GG maraton or sth.

Katka, I think my inet will work today, hopefully!!!!! *crossing fingers* but if not, I'll send you a sms, I promise

ETA: k, I'm heading home now.. can't wait, can't wait

Last edited by kat05; 05-04-2007 at 03:56 AM
Old 05-04-2007, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

very powerful song, then, huh?

ETA: Kat - I can´t watch old GG episodes at this moment, Im very sentimental and I want to cry just thinking about watching it...I turned down my roommates request to watch season 2 yesterday night, that speaks volumes...:-)....

Last edited by Danke; 05-04-2007 at 03:55 AM
Old 05-04-2007, 04:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
very powerful song, then, huh?
yes Jeez Lauren made me love this song so much.

I'm just so mad that we won't have the whole package. The show had to be finished one day and who knows what drama they would have found next season. But *sigh* I can't believe it's over

And Studio 60 isn't coming back. I only have House left. I need new shows to watch

See Katka, I'm not calm anymore
Old 05-04-2007, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele309 (View Post)
See Katka, I'm not calm anymore
I see, we changed roles. You were calm yesteday Im calmer today. But I think it´ll hit me again soon. I´ll soo cry during two next episodes...

am I too pathetic if Im thinking about taking a day off on wednesday after finale to watch the finale in the morning and then crying and wollowing for the rest of the day??

Old 05-04-2007, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
am I too pathetic if Im thinking about taking a day off on wednesday after finale to watch the finale in the morning and then crying and wollowing for the rest of the day??
Am I weird when I say that I already planned that. I think I will cry the whole day, watching the last ep over and over again. And then I will drink a lot on Father's Day!
Old 05-04-2007, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele309 (View Post)
Am I weird when I say that I already planned that. I think I will cry the whole day, watching the last ep over and over again. And then I will drink a lot on Father's Day!
twin I have to think if I want to sacrifice one day on GG finale but I think I wouldn´t be able to concentrate on work anyway I would be in tense the whole day and then hurry home and watch it. But I can´t tell anybody the reason why Iam taking a day off... boy I feel so pathetic:-))) But I really feel like Im losing a great friends. No more Lorelai in my life, sniff.

Old 05-04-2007, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
twin

Quote:
But I can´t tell anybody the reason why Iam taking a day off... boy I feel so pathetic:-)))
Me too
Quote:
No more Lorelai in my life, sniff.
but at least we've still Lauren

I hope she'll do a lot promotion for the GG final and EA, I need to get my Lauren fix in the future
Old 05-04-2007, 05:40 AM
Master Fan

Raise your hand if you wanna cry with me..

I neeeddd my weekly lauren shot movies just aren't enough.

And I have to go to a birthday tonight, which I'm totally not in the mood for right now. Well as long as there is a lot of alcohol, maybe I'll survive. I just wanna get drunk already now.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-04-2007, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

*raises both hands*

I'm still in the cry corner here, we can share the place
Old 05-04-2007, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah I found out at school Emma told me on msn haha. I was totally not prepared for that. It's sad sad sad.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-04-2007, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

I think I just realized it today, I was so calm yesterday.

*having a huge meltdown here*
Old 05-04-2007, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

Denise - I found out yesterday, Ele told me. I was in shower and then back on pc and Ele was like - you totally missed it.. and sad smilies everywhere and it was hint for me.... and then I was crying for rest of the night. but at this moment I feel better. I think reading sad comments from other people helped me. collective sorrow.