Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-21-2008, 01:32 AM
Master Fan

Ele: Ohhh of course the LM one I still watch it so many times. But I never watch the credits

And of course NL isn't in the finals

Did anyone see the season finale of Gossip Girl? It wasn't as good as I thought it would be The previous episodes were way better!

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-21-2008, 07:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Did anyone see the season finale of Gossip Girl?
It was alright, but I thought the ending was totally weird. It's an obvious set-up for two couples I cannot stand: Nate/Serena and Vanessa/Dan. I'm glad NV broke up, but it's almost like they were in a conspiracy with each other to get the ones they really claim to "love". BLAH. I hope Nate moves on with Jenny, DS get back together, and that Chuck gets his act together and stops hurting Blair.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

Hey everyone!!
Damn ear infection. I'm sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Head want Dolly (View Post)
That was just:
Taschka- I agree!! For me it was about
Spoiler:
and about
Spoiler:
icon: Permanent_99
Old 05-21-2008, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

hi gang

I ordered internet for my new apartment today.yay. it´ll be dsl but little slower than the one I have at home so I´ll see how it goes.lol.

oh, and my roomie found a four-leaf clover and she gave it to me. nice of her

aww, Val, sorry to hear you have an ear infection. that sucks. I used to have them all the time when I was kid. the injection into the ear isn´t anything pleasant. Hope you feel better soon.

Last edited by Danke; 05-21-2008 at 10:06 AM
Old 05-21-2008, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, a four-leaf clover. I don't think I've ever actually found one

I hope ya feel better Val

So, I just got a job for the summer. I'm nervous It's just as a receptionist, but I've never done that before and the receptionists at this company in the past have been a lot more involved than just answering the phone, so I hope I don't suck Lol.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)
It was alright, but I thought the ending was totally weird. It's an obvious set-up for two couples I cannot stand: Nate/Serena and Vanessa/Dan. I'm glad NV broke up, but it's almost like they were in a conspiracy with each other to get the ones they really claim to "love". BLAH. I hope Nate moves on with Jenny, DS get back together, and that Chuck gets his act together and stops hurting Blair.
I know what you mean. I still can't stand how they broke up DS. They're like perfect for each other The break-up was so weird too. And yessss Nate/Jenny. It would be totally awesome for them to get together. I also love Lily/Rufus, but it's kind of weird with Dan/Serena though

Val: I hope you feel better soon. Ear infections suck

Shannon: I'm sure you'll do great Good luck on the job!

Katka: Aww that's so nice. Hopefully it'll bring luck

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Aww Vale can't you heal yourself? lol

Good luck with your job Shannon, you'll make it.

Aaaand I still haven't watched House. Nothing is happening when I'm not watching right?
Old 05-21-2008, 02:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Aaaand I still haven't watched House. Nothing is happening when I'm not watching right?
noo, of course not

Hello girls.... havent been around for a while- busy with the real life and all...
now im back- well, at least im trying to

Booth: There’s that smile
Brennan: Thank you
B/B *** David/ Emily
Avi by Nikole
Old 05-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Penalty Shoot Outs suck in football. Makes me wonder wtf I got up at 4.30am to watch that match. Ugh. Not a great season at all for my team started and ended it with the exact same result.

Totally non-depressing note, well not really, but the House finale did kick butt.

Twitter: nlm78
Old 05-21-2008, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Nadine are you talking about Chelsea vs. ManU? Sucks that Chelsea lost. Poor Ballack cried his heart out.

Last edited by perrygraham; 05-21-2008 at 03:05 PM
Old 05-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

yeah, Nadine, so I guess you were rooting for Chelsea too?lol. the penalties are always too much drama. nothing for my nerves.lol. and poor our goalie Cech. Im sad for him.

Old 05-21-2008, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Yep Ele talking about Chelsea v Man Utd. Of course when my favourite player hits the crossbar and then slaps his freaking opponent you know it's not going to end well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
yeah, Nadine, so I guess you were rooting for Chelsea too?lol. the penalties are always too much drama. nothing for my nerves.lol. and poor our goalie Cech. Im sad for him.
Yeah I've been following Chelsea for quite a few years now, my dad's a Chelsea supporter. He was watching the match in Milan (today's his birthday [21st] - well yesterday for me now) so he wouldn't be too pleased with that result. Ugh.

Cech saved some crackers during the match, but in the end alas as they say the Gods and also a linesman (not the one who sent off Drogba the other one) wasn't on our side in the end.

Not happy that half the team won't be there next season either, that sucks big time too. But at least the team itself qualified for next season's CL plus Udinese (my team in Italy) qualified for the Uefa Cup.

There's always the Euro 2008.

Now I've got 20 minutes before I have to leave for a day of notetaking which isn't good since I'm half asleep now.

Twitter: nlm78
Old 05-21-2008, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

yeah, and poor captain of Chelsea (sorry, forgot the name.lol). he will never forget his penalty. It looked like he had a crying melt down at the end. I feel for him.

Well, I was looking forward to Euro until I heard that our best player, our captain, is injured and can´t play. I don´t have any hopes now. achjo.

Nadine, I hope you´ll survive your day get some energy drink.lol.

Im off to bed. good night.

Old 05-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Extreme Fan

My dad was going mad watching the football earlier, he always gets really into it He doesn't even support either team, he supports Arsenal
I think alot of people over here watched it just because the fact that it was the first time two English clubs had competed against each other in the final. Its all I heard about all day from friends, the radio, my dad

Old 05-21-2008, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Well, let's face it. Chelsea's captain Terry should have made the penalty goal and everything would have been fine. But he's English and it's known they can't shoot penalties lol. No offense to the English people here.

Quote:
There's always the Euro 2008.
word, I can't wait Germany hasn't won a single game since 1996.